Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Just read this on FaceBook....

Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:40 am

Military Junta wrote:Know you local history will you it was 1984 not 1986 FFS!!!

FFS to you too, If you want to get picky it was 1845/85. prick.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:51 am

swansealad69 wrote:Funny thing is many cardiff fans from pt had the same problem down here in the early 80s when we were in the old first .
Sad realy

Spot on mate.It's why they turned to Cardiff.It seems they're caught between a rock and a hard place :laughing6:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:53 am

Gwyn and his henchmen will get their heads stoved in if certain PT lads decide to take matters further.What a wanker of a man this Gwyn is.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:06 pm

LedleyIsALegend wrote:Fair play, I have read some nonsense on this topic, wasn't going to get involved but cracked now.
I was in that pub with mys son, it had nothing to do with anyone wearing red, or anyone being classed as a Swansea fan or to do with where they came from, it was all to do with some people being drunk and not knowing how to behave.

The two lads who squared up to Macnamara in my opinion got what they deserved, when they got in there after two minutes they started off a song and because hardly anyone joined in, they were calling people plastic and boring c---s, I could sense then it would go wrong.

later on as they got drunker and lairier things got more heated, one of Macnamaras mates sung a song which I thought was a pisstake against tan, and quite true as I see it and sang he does what he wants, Vincent Tan does what he wants, think this was related to don't sack Makay song.

Well these two drunks fired right up and started calling these lads plastics etc, and from what I seen Macnamar told them to cool down, the one with the beard who was a good six foot plus and no shrinking violet squared up and was in his face, I moved my son away a bit because it was inevitable what was going to happen, and I was right, Macnamara stuck the head in this bloke and it went mental.

I seen gwyn get involved then when the table he was on was knocked over and him and his wife were soaked with drinks. When it calmed down there was all sorts being shouted and I did here someone from the bar shout that the boys were jacks, but that was just total balls, nowt to do with areas nowt to do with blue shirts, all to do with people not being able to hold their booze, very sad, thought those days had gone.

this is true
macca just gave the fella what he deserved

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:08 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Gwyn and his henchmen will get their heads stoved in if certain PT lads decide to take matters further.What a wanker of a man this Gwyn is.

Can't you read ?

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:Gwyn and his henchmen will get their heads stoved in if certain PT lads decide to take matters further.What a wanker of a man this Gwyn is.

Can't you read ?

yes i can read you posh balding c**t.Wherever that lump from Ponty goes trouble follows him.Take your snake like tongue out of his arse.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:26 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Can't you read ?

yes i can read you posh balding c**t.Wherever that lump from Ponty goes trouble follows him.Take your snake like tongue out of his arse.

F'ck you.

I'm neither posh nor balding you dopy dick wipe. :lol:

if you read it the people there said Gwyn was 'peace-maker'. Not like the facts to stand in the way of a bit of sh1t-stirring though..

TBH I don't really give a sh1t what the like sof you think of him. Just can't stand when you stick your noses into soemthing which has got nothing to do with you.

He's not even from Ponty. :lol:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Trouble follows him everywhere you moronic diaper.It's always Gwyn or Macnamara involved.But Gwyn is always the peacemaker isn't he.Seriously,you need to grow a set of stones and stop rimming the bloke.

And Ponty, Treharris,who gives a shit,all shitholes and up the Rhondda way.

Oh and it's 18 grand to have a hair transplant if you can afford it.Well that's what it cost Rooney.That blonde mop is wearing thinner every time i see you on the TV.I wasn't sure who was Sumbler and who was you last time i saw you on the TV.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Can't you read ?

F'ck you.

I'm neither posh nor balding you dopy dick wipe. :lol:

if you read it the people there said Gwyn was 'peace-maker'. Not like the facts to stand in the way of a bit of sh1t-stirring though..

TBH I don't really give a sh1t what the like sof you think of him. Just can't stand when you stick your noses into soemthing which has got nothing to do with you.

He's not even from Ponty. :lol:

Exactly, talk about snake, you're the fucker shit stirring and making it into something it wasn't. I saw the whole thing and it had f**k all to do with where any one was from, just a wanker who had too much to drink getting a slap.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Ah,all Gwyn;s cronies coming out the woodwork now defending him.All shitting themselves incase they don't i'd say.Lawnflower and now you.

Shithouses.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:37 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Trouble follows him everywhere you moronic diaper.It's always Gwyn or Macnamara involved.But Gwyn is always the peacemaker isn't he.Seriously,you need to grow a set of stones and stop rimming the bloke.

Oh and it's 18 grand to have a hair transplant if you can afford it.Well that's what it cost Rooney.That blonde mop is wearing thinner every time i see you on the TV.I wasn't sure who was Sumbler and who was you last time i saw you on the TV.

F'ck me you really are thick.

First Treharris is not in the Rhondda :lol:

Second I've never ever been on TV. You've completely got the wrong guy. Probably Tim hartley, who himself is a top bloke - I'm sure he doesn't spend his Sunday Pm shit-stirring on another club's web-site.

You really don't even know 1/4 of what you think you do.

Now just f'ck off back to your own board and mind your own business before you make an even bigger prick of yourself.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:39 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Ah,all Gwyn;s cronies coming out the woodwork now defending him.All shitting themselves incase they don't i'd say.Lawnflower and now you.

Shithouses.

Once again showing how little you know.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:Trouble follows him everywhere you moronic diaper.It's always Gwyn or Macnamara involved.But Gwyn is always the peacemaker isn't he.Seriously,you need to grow a set of stones and stop rimming the bloke.

Second I've never ever been on TV. You've completely got the wrong guy. Probably Tim hartley, who himself is a top bloke - I'm sure he doesn't spend his Sunday Pm shit-stirring on another club's web-site.

Now just f'ck off back to your own board and mind your own business before you make an even bigger prick of yourself.

I'll write and leave when i want baldy.Your defending of that big clown is cringeworthy.Every time there's bother, he's involved and it's chumps like you that keep sucking his hole which then makes it ok.If someone had their table knocked over by accident then so be it.But no,the cardiff heavies get involved, as usual and a young lad gets a slap.And here you are defending it.

Shame on you ya wig wearing whopper.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:50 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

I'll write and leave when i want baldy.Your defending of that big clown is cringeworthy.Every time there's bother, he's involved and it's chumps like you that keep sucking his hole which then makes it ok.If someone had their table knocked over by accident then so be it.But no,the cardiff heavies get involved, as usual and a young lad gets a slap.And here you are defending it.

Typical slimy Jack tw@t . Can't even admit it when he's wrong. Carry on making a dick out of yourself. I'm sure your fellow fans are proud of you.

I don't need to defend Gwyn. He's got his own mates and I've got mine. I'm just interested in the truth. Something you know nothing about, but then, there's lots you know nothing about and most of which you prove on here with your pile of sh1t lies.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:53 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Typical slimy Jack tw@t . Can't even admit it when he's wrong. Carry on making a dick out of yourself. I'm sure your fellow fans are proud of you.

I don't need to defend Gwyn. He's got his own mates and I've got mine. I'm just interested in the truth. Something you know nothing about, but then, there's lots you know nothing about and most of which you prove on here with your pile of sh1t lies.

So it's all bullshit then what happened? Gwyn's name and Macnamara have just been thrown in for effect, have they?

Seriously, you're the one talking shite and embarrassing yourself here cos you're petrified of both and hope at the next home game you might get a nod of appreciation off one of them.

Cringe!!!

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:55 pm

LedleyIsALegend wrote:Fair play, I have read some nonsense on this topic, wasn't going to get involved but cracked now.
I was in that pub with mys son, it had nothing to do with anyone wearing red, or anyone being classed as a Swansea fan or to do with where they came from, it was all to do with some people being drunk and not knowing how to behave.

The two lads who squared up to Macnamara in my opinion got what they deserved, when they got in there after two minutes they started off a song and because hardly anyone joined in, they were calling people plastic and boring c---s, I could sense then it would go wrong.

later on as they got drunker and lairier things got more heated, one of Macnamaras mates sung a song which I thought was a pisstake against tan, and quite true as I see it and sang he does what he wants, Vincent Tan does what he wants, think this was related to don't sack Makay song.

Well these two drunks fired right up and started calling these lads plastics etc, and from what I seen Macnamar told them to cool down, the one with the beard who was a good six foot plus and no shrinking violet squared up and was in his face, I moved my son away a bit because it was inevitable what was going to happen, and I was right, Macnamara stuck the head in this bloke and it went mental.

I seen gwyn get involved then when the table he was on was knocked over and him and his wife were soaked with drinks. When it calmed down there was all sorts being shouted and I did here someone from the bar shout that the boys were jacks, but that was just total balls, nowt to do with areas nowt to do with blue shirts, all to do with people not being able to hold their booze, very sad, thought those days had gone.

It just shows how stories get twisted out of proportion. Well done for clearing it up :thumbup:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Exactly mate, just another shit stirring jack trying to cause trouble and watch from the sidelines. Like Lawnmower said, I got no reason to defend Gwyn or Macca, just saying the truth and what actually happened. Everyone on this forum knows you're talking shit so isn'y it time you got back to f*cking your sister?

Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:03 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

So it's all bullshit then what happened? Gwyn's name and Macnamara have just been thrown in for effect, have they?

Seriously, you're the one talking shite and embarrassing yourself here cos you're petrified of both and hope at the next home game you might get a nod of appreciation off one of them.

Cringe!!!

Yeah - you believe that. :laughing6:

The facts have been shown and tell the story for themselves.

You are just a saddo, who

1. Has no idea of anything or anywhere outside Swansea
2. Has completely mistaken me for someone else... :lol:
3. spends his Sunday afternoon shit-stirring. Couldn't wait to jump on this. Pathetic.
4. Can't handle the truth or admit when he's wrong.

I'll leave it for others to make their minds up what they think. :lol:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Lawnflower - is so scared of a tap on the shoulder from 'Big Gwyn' or 'Mac' that he'll fight tooth and nail on here to avoid such an outcome, even telling lies to escape it.

You make me sick and your bollocks are non existent.Eunuch.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:10 pm

steve_cardifftilidie wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Exactly mate, just another shit stirring jack trying to cause trouble and watch from the sidelines. Like Lawnmower said, I got no reason to defend Gwyn or Macca, just saying the truth and what actually happened. Everyone on this forum knows you're talking shit so isn'y it time you got back to f*cking your sister?

Awwww wassa matta.Big Gwyn and mac gonna give you a slap if you don't defend them on here?

Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Someone try laying one on me for wearing blue please :D

Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:14 pm

nubbsy wrote:Someone try laying one on me for wearing blue please :D

I take it you didnt read the whole thread either. It was nothing to do with red or blue

Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:19 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Lawnflower - is so scared of a tap on the shoulder from 'Big Gwyn' or 'Mac' that he'll fight tooth and nail on here to avoid such an outcome, even telling lies to escape it.

You make me sick and your bollocks are non existent.Eunuch.

Don't judge everyone by your own standards bell-end. That might be how you behave, but not everyone else is as pathetic as you.

You can't back up anything you have said - been shown up as a lying shit-stirrer and trying to weedle out of it by making out others think like you.

Apart from scotsjack this board really does attract the dregs of your fanbase.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Ahhaa (grabs popcorn) funny stuff :laughing5:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Fair play, how you can pass judgment on a bloke by a message board is beyond me. You've had a shocker by here be honest. Are you bitter that port talbot still has a strong catchment area for us, that's why you feel the need to shit stir? You know nothing about our fan base what so ever so why you're getting involved is anyone's guess.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:41 pm

6 bysedd, I have no idea what this has got to do with you.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:52 pm

Treharris is nowhere near the Rhondda.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:59 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:6 bysedd, I have no idea what this has got to do with you.

Maybe because it was a Port Talbot lad that took a slap, me being one myself.

And all you ever read on here is Gwyn bullying his own.And you have the likes of 'Tim' :laughing6: not condoning it but certainly not condemning it.They're all shit scared of the big bully.If he was 5 ft 5 and said some of the stuff he does on these MB's then he'd have logged out years ago and never returned as he'd have been mullered.But no, he's a big unit and you've got the likes of Lawnflower blowing smoke rings up his hoop in the hope for a nod and a pat on the back off him, next match. :oops:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:02 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:6 bysedd, I have no idea what this has got to do with you.

And all you ever read on here is Gwyn bullying his own.And you have the likes of 'Tim' :laughing6: not condoning it but certainly not condemning it.They're all shit scared of the big bully.If he was 5 ft 5 and said some of the stuff he does on these MB's then he'd have logged out years ago and never returned as he'd have been mullered.But no, he's a big unit and you've got the likes of Lawnflower blowing smoke rings up his hoop in the hope for a nod and a pat on the back off him, next match. :oops:

You don't know him though? Don't know nothing about what happened or anything for that matter

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

You don't know him though? Don't know nothing about what happened or anything for that matter

It's all over Facebook and now on here.Was it just pulled from the sky, and completely fabricated? Libelous if so.