Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Blue Boxing Day Protest "

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Lets not just protest outside main entrance. Lets get inside

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Throw the red scarfs on the pitch at a certain time then hold up your blue scarf high and with pride.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:00 pm

OK line crossed.

Best way to protest is not to turn up... World wide audience...

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:02 pm

Time for a big statement on Boxing Day, arms around the stadium, everybody stays outside the stadium for the whole match. Players and Malky would surely understand, would make great news story here and Malaysia.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Tan is quickly running out of allies and as each day passes he is becoming very unpopular.

Doing what he is doing to Malky is the last straw for me.

I have seen the rebrand from the middle ground, I want blue but saw the huge benefits of the investment but we were told this club would be run professionally, that we would become debt free.

We are not professional but have become a joke.

Enough is enough, for a season that should be the greatest ever for this club has sadly become one embarrassing episode after another.

I will be there on Boxing Day, to show my resentment against the way Vincent Tan is running our football club.

Re: " Boxing Day Protest "

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Jonesy99 wrote:Anyone see Valencia vs Jacks earlier in the season? Valencia fans protested by leaving their seats part way through the game and standing under the stand for 10 mins - looked good on the tv

Yeah I saw that. Good shout. Wasn't it something like they waited until 10 mins into the second half before coming back out. Looked good as the stadium was half empty.

Either that or we can get Dai hunt to shit in his hands and throw it at Tan as he gets out of his car :thumbup:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Tan is an absolute disgrace who hasn't got a fcking clue about how to run a football club. The whole thing sickens me.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 pm

mass walk out to under the stands for 5-10 mins at 19.27 mins would be right time to do it

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Davedingbluebird wrote:I'm all for a protest and a solid protest, however we cannot let BU take over this as if it's their doing.. They have more than 1 agenda and don't know what they are fully committed to..

So let's all stand as fans as 1 and protest the same thing.. If Malky is gone by Boxing Day lets protest by not entering the ground and remain outside the ground cheering the team on..

That's a bit ungracious. Most people are realising BU have been ahead of the game and are now agreeing with them. What you're proposing is what we've been doing since the start of the season. Welcome aboard

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:
Jonesy99 wrote:Anyone see Valencia vs Jacks earlier in the season? Valencia fans protested by leaving their seats part way through the game and standing under the stand for 10 mins - looked good on the tv

Yeah I saw that. Good shout. Wasn't it something like they waited until 10 mins into the second half before coming back out. Looked good as the stadium was half empty.

Either that or we can get Dai hunt to shit in his hands and throw it at Tan as he gets out of his car :thumbup:

Ive already tried to suggest this but got shot down

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=124959

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:25 pm

CFS wrote:I have a feeling Boxing Day could see city's biggest ever protest and a very bad welcome for Mr Tan....

I really hope not but how silly must the tan supporters feel now losing out best manager we had in years.

" BLUE BOXING DAY PROTEST 1pm "

" 1pm " outside Main Entrance of Stadium that Tan Enters :malky:

" Calling All Cardiff City Fans 1pm Cardiff City Stadium Boxing Day " :malky: :malky: :malky:

VIDEO
Of march against Riddler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KikSOvxh ... re=related :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The march against Ridsdale
http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic ... 011#p76516 :ayatollah:

That should do it!

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:25 pm

bluemoon wrote:mass walk out to under the stands for 5-10 mins at 19.27 mins would be right time to do it

It would take too long for everyone 2 get under the stands though, after half time is a good idea

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Boxing day is too late! Needs to be done tomorrow before he can sack mackay!

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:
Davedingbluebird wrote:I'm all for a protest and a solid protest, however we cannot let BU take over this as if it's their doing.. They have more than 1 agenda and don't know what they are fully committed to..

So let's all stand as fans as 1 and protest the same thing.. If Malky is gone by Boxing Day lets protest by not entering the ground and remain outside the ground cheering the team on..

That's a bit ungracious. Most people are realising BU have been ahead of the game and are now agreeing with them. What you're proposing is what we've been doing since the start of the season. Welcome aboard

And of course the KCB were right all along
All those in favour of Tan out should now print in blue

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:28 pm

I`M IN :malky:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:30 pm

4th or 5th post down. says it all.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?291911-Malky-Mackay-told-to-resign
Last edited by Brighton & Hove Albion on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Blue Scarves!

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Last test :ayatollah:
[url]vine.co/v/h0xtA0iUVlT[/url]
Last edited by Brighton & Hove Albion on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Wouldnt people get thrown out for throwing shirts/scarfs on the pitch? You know what there like with 'missiles'

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Danjlewis wrote:Anyone who's got red scarves should bring them and give them back outside the entrance

Take your red scarves into the ground but throw them away, onto the pitch, as a protest.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:41 pm

I'll be there. Gotta stop the little dictator NOW!! :shock:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:21 pm

The Mancs are on to it as well

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/malky-mackay.381079/#post-14686824

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Blue Legend wrote:The Mancs are on to it as well

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/malky-mackay.381079/#post-14686824

Interesting read Cheers :thumbup:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:17 am

So with all this "BU" and "KCB" being right all the time... I feel a little left out.

Roath and Canton Magic villified for warning you... Repeatedly... THREE YEARS AGO.

once again, my opinion which was formerly banned is now the boards popular opinion.

Listen to me chaps and you wont go far wrong and am not here to wind you up as some would love you to believe :thumbup:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:42 am

Morning all, i have to admit my love for the dark side as you'd call it or chasing the egg. As a city lad I obviously keep an eye on the bluebirds so often read this site to keep up to date with the news. After reading the latest fiasco the mad japseye has caused I have felt compelled to join the board and state that I will be part of any protest that is arranged. This is no longer a red or blue issue but it has to be a tan out protest as far as I'm concerned. To force a successful manager out at this stage is crazy, it takes time for new managers to adopt their own style and usually results in a couple of backwards steps before going forward. Have we got time for this? Surely a couple of backwards steps pits us in the relegation zone and then it will be a dog fight to try to get out. However, maybe relegation is the only way to get rid of this clown and return to blue.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:49 am

I'm in. Tan could really end up with egg on his face ;)

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:25 am

Ackers wrote:I'm in. Tan could really end up with egg on his face ;)

Ackers - problem is mate unlike real fans like you the majority are sell outs and roll overs , there won't be no protests mate.

They will soon roll back into place

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:26 am

Tan Out wrote:Morning all, i have to admit my love for the dark side as you'd call it or chasing the egg. As a city lad I obviously keep an eye on the bluebirds so often read this site to keep up to date with the news. After reading the latest fiasco the mad japseye has caused I have felt compelled to join the board and state that I will be part of any protest that is arranged. This is no longer a red or blue issue but it has to be a tan out protest as far as I'm concerned. To force a successful manager out at this stage is crazy, it takes time for new managers to adopt their own style and usually results in a couple of backwards steps before going forward. Have we got time for this? Surely a couple of backwards steps pits us in the relegation zone and then it will be a dog fight to try to get out. However, maybe relegation is the only way to get rid of this clown and return to blue.

Ha ha ha - yea alright !!!

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:28 am

Castro wrote:So with all this "BU" and "KCB" being right all the time... I feel a little left out.

Roath and Canton Magic villified for warning you... Repeatedly... THREE YEARS AGO.

once again, my opinion which was formerly banned is now the boards popular opinion.

Listen to me chaps and you wont go far wrong and am not here to wind you up as some would love you to believe :thumbup:

Know that feeling Roathie, warned them, gave then info on what would happen including rebrand and off the majority got a clean " f**k off Daya "

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:50 am

Daya wrote:
Castro wrote:So with all this "BU" and "KCB" being right all the time... I feel a little left out.

Know that feeling Roathie, warned them, gave then info on what would happen including rebrand and off the majority got a clean " f**k off Daya "

f**k off Daya :lol: