Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THOSE OF YOU WITH MULTIPLE ALIASES

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:46 pm

paulh_85 wrote:f**k me what a tool this bobbyblue is. Why the f**k do you need two accounts ffs! :lol:

I cant be bothered to check but Im willing to bet hes backed himself up on numerous threads before :lol:

Just name them all carl. Anyone acting like a tw*t deservrs to get treated as such

It'll also be quite funny to be fair :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:47 pm

carlccfc wrote:We're coming for you,
We're coming for you,
Multiple aliases,
We're coming for you.

:D :thumbup:

Power crazy these mods :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:48 pm

This is bobbyblue last ever post anyway, over and out.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Thebluewillrise has to be bluebird37 or whatever he was. 2 people like that cant exist in this section of space time.....

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:49 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have been made admin of this site and I can see who is using multiple aliases, I have been spending time checking through users to see who is creating usernames just to troll the site.

One example I am going to give is one poster on here is and has used Pablue Escobar, CantonG and Son of Tan, I will not name this posters main username and I hope that he stops using these aliases band just continues under his usual username.

There are others who have created several username aliases also but i will be monitoring continuously to rid the site of this type of trolling.

I must be honest as well I have checked some users on here who I thought were using other names but surprisingly to myself they are not.

Great tool to have for myself to use to tidy the site up.

Well done Pal there have been some right arseholes on here today, ban the knobs :ayatollah:

BobbyBlue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I have been made admin of this site and I can see who is using multiple aliases, I have been spending time checking through users to see who is creating usernames just to troll the site.

One example I am going to give is one poster on here is and has used Pablue Escobar, CantonG and Son of Tan, I will not name this posters main username and I hope that he stops using these aliases band just continues under his usual username.

There are others who have created several username aliases also but i will be monitoring continuously to rid the site of this type of trolling.

I must be honest as well I have checked some users on here who I thought were using other names but surprisingly to myself they are not.

Which one of you will turn up?

Haha I have 2 aliases bobbyblue and Pablue Escobar. canton g was banned months ago, which is why a new account was set up. Son of tan was made for 1 post as a joke over a month ago. Are you seriously saying i am a troll for having 2 account when many have 20+. I will message you on facebook now, if you got a problem with me lets discuss face to face this is bullshit.

carlccfc wrote:
I can see every IP address that any of you use and how many posts you have used from that ip.

Careful what you think or say boys, Carls' place must be The GCHQ or NSA of Neath. :lol:

I'm off!
Last edited by xajax on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BobbyBlue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
CP76 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:Tamping guna have to stop using Bobby now after iv used it for about a yr 1/2

Stop your whinging, you got caught out get over it you big f*cking blouse

Why single me out tho when I have 2 accounts and others have many more, taking the piss abit.

You outed yourself mate, I said in the op that I would not name your main account but you decided to show yourself.

That was your decision.

You could have pm'd and asked me to delete the three other accounts and we would have left it at that.

You permantly banned my other accounts what you talking about. I have pm'd you on facebook as you seem to have some personal problem with me.

Your other accounts were banned for abusive posts or trolling.

You had the chance to get rid of the three aliases you have that are currently active and nobody apart from myself would have known they were Bobbyblue's aliases, I have not got a personal problem with you, I don't know you and to be honest I don't recall having a Facebook message off you.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:2 accounts big deal, like i said the others were banned. Other users on here have alot more than 2 i would put money onit.

You accused me of multi's yet had them yourself. Laughable. What a hypocrite you are.

I can think of 3 accounts you've had off the top of my head. You're in no position to judge.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:52 pm

Daya wrote:
steve davies wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:Bigbadg was banned so then I created biggyg
Biggyg was banned so I created cantong
Cantong was banned so I set up Pablue
Sonoftan was a one post joke

I have always had bobbyblue. Never have I had more than 2 accounts, this post is a total fukin joke as many have alot more than 2, to single me out is pathetic.

So why not stick to bobby blue all the time. Why did you feel the need to set up other accounts. I have always posted under my own name and don't understand why other people don't.
The forum would be a better place if people were made to register under their real names when setting up accounts.

here here Steve. :thumbup: common sense cant prevail though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. i was Sid from Malaysia !

How many others have you used ???

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:56 pm

Sid the malaysian was funny as f**k to be fair.

Carl who is bluebird since 1948?

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:57 pm

about time most older posters have given up on this forum due to the knob head trolls ;)

CraigCCFC wrote:Thebluewillrise has to be bluebird37 or whatever he was. 2 people like that cant exist in this section of space time.....

Different IPs Craig and both direct from the PC and not via a proxy. However there is always the chance one was from work while the other from home.

carlccfc wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
CP76 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:Tamping guna have to stop using Bobby now after iv used it for about a yr 1/2

Why single me out tho when I have 2 accounts and others have many more, taking the piss abit.

You outed yourself mate, I said in the op that I would not name your main account but you decided to show yourself.

That was your decision.

You could have pm'd and asked me to delete the three other accounts and we would have left it at that.

You permantly banned my other accounts what you talking about. I have pm'd you on facebook as you seem to have some personal problem with me.

You had the chance to get rid of the three aliases you have that are currently active and nobody apart from myself would have known they were Bobbyblue's aliases, I have not got a personal problem with you, I don't know you and to be honest I don't recall having a Facebook message off you.

Iv read your facebook reply but I cannot keep bobbyblue anymore, please explain how to delete an account so I can delete both accounts and any banned ones I have.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:59 pm

Myth I like to post as myself whatever I have to say - havent u noticed ?

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:01 pm

Well, im me. I will take and give abuse under this name.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:01 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
CP76 wrote:

That was your decision.

Iv read your facebook reply but I cannot keep bobbyblue anymore, please explain how to delete an account so I can delete both accounts and any banned ones I have.

Your banned ones have already been deleted at the time of banning.

I think you should keep Bobbyblue and continue to use it, you had the balls to say you had aliases where most won't do that.

:thumbup:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:02 pm

Townhillmagic
Bluebirdsince1948 (though one of the best on here now)
Willy wonka

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:05 pm

Who was that styleiconidiot ???

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:06 pm

And how many has Roathy had ???

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
xajax wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Trust you intuition Carl, and don't rely too much on technology. Those that you have checked, are probably to ones who are sharp enough to renew their IP address or use proxies when the change usernames.

Some are like Barnett and RM.

However some are not so clued up on how it all works and just don't realise that it is quite easy to work out who are using aliases. Infact some are ignorant of it all that they don't realise how stupid they could make themselves when they back themselves up in the same thread. I'll say no more because I can be like that.

I dont need to use a proxy though. I just say how I feel on this account. If I'm banned I will then create another if I want to post about football. If I want a name change ill mostly ask Owain to do it.

I could use proxies and have loads of accounts and post all over the forum with ease but I have too much respect for Annis and Carl to run the forum into the ground like that. I can get a bit chopsy and if people give me lip ill give it back but ill do that on my main account.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Nanny McPhail wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:2 accounts big deal, like i said the others were banned. Other users on here have alot more than 2 i would put money onit.

You accused me of multi's yet had them yourself. Laughable. What a hypocrite you are.

I can think of 3 accounts you've had off the top of my head. You're in no position to judge.

I never disputed that at all. Ive never used 2 or more accounts at the same time like Carl is pointing out here. Thats the truth. Bobby was using multi's to back himself up in arguments in the same thread to win debates.

Carl has already proven I've not used multi's. I have no reason to use them to back up my arguments. Im always right. :D

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
Nanny McPhail wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:

I never disputed that at all. Ive never used 2 or more accounts at the same time like Carl is pointing out here. Thats the truth. Bobby was using multi's to back himself up in arguments in the same thread to win debates.

Carl has already proven I've not used multi's. I have no reason to use them to back up my arguments. Im always right. :D

He stated you're not using multis now, that's not to say that you've never done it in the past.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Nanny McPhail wrote:He stated you're not using multis now, that's not to say that you've never done it in the past.

I haven't ever used two accounts at the same time. If one is banned or becomes defunct I have another. Ive requested a name change a few times as well.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:18 pm

Good on you Carl , it's about time we had admin with a set of balls :thumbup:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Why would anyone need an alias except to spoil a thread. Why not have the guts to use one id or even your own name.
probably because they can say things on here that they wouldn't dream of saying to your face.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:22 pm

Carl, can i just say that both me and my husband have accounts on here which may show up as the same ip address. so if we can only have one - ban him :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:26 pm

Droyal and taffy123 are definitely the same, always speak with such poor English and speak in riddles

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Aramore wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Aramore wrote:Lets get the mob going! Pitchforks and torches a fiver each! :ayatollah:

:lol: your my favourite poster :ayatollah:

I've been waiting 4000 posts to hear someone say that :cry:

Actually, your mine as well! The avator clinches it for me, as sometimes I do imagine I'm talking too a sensible lemon in sunglasses! :laughing6:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:28 pm

64JACK wrote:
Aramore wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Aramore wrote:Lets get the mob going! Pitchforks and torches a fiver each! :ayatollah:

:lol: your my favourite poster :ayatollah:

I've been waiting 4000 posts to hear someone say that :cry:

Actually, your mine as well! The avator clinches it for me, as sometimes I do imagine I'm talking too a sensible lemon in sunglasses! :laughing6:

Sensible? :shock:

You got the right poster mate? :ayatollah: