Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MATCH THREAD : CARDIFF CITY V HULL CITY ' LATEST NEWS '

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:41 pm

18-10 attempts..

We`re so shit when it comes to the top half.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:52 pm

bluesince62 wrote:We just have to win at spurs!!

I think you and me both know that isn't going to happen - we've played quite a few of the games we've had to win but failed...

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:56 pm

All those posters who thought we hsd robbed stoke?? Still think the same? Jones is pants!!! What a lazy fucker! At least odemwingie put himself about a bit! The highest he got in that game was in defence! Hardly left the floor in their box!we are playing better football but are way to open in doing so! If we had scored in that first twenty mins,could have been different.I remain optomistic,against growing odds,that we can survive.west brom just equalised,so unless theres another goal,we aint bottom! And west brom only 3points ahead of us? C'mon lets at least believe,until its mathematticaly impossible? CCFC.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Preparing for relegation, those demanding attacking football should be shot

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:57 pm

markd wrote:
HandyLegs wrote:I'm so glad I missed this shambles today. Ole has to be f*cked off back to his tin pot league and take all his crap signings with him!

Malky's team would've never shipped 4 goals to Hull FFS!!! :oops: :(

your living in a dreamworld malky was out of his depth too

Malky might have been out of his depth, but his team was organised at the back and would NEVER have shipped 4 against a poor side like Hull.

We're going down and I hope we get our skint club back in Blue in the summer. I thought the defeat to the Jacks hurt, but this one today was a right kick in the bollocks!!

Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:04 pm

HandyLegs wrote:
markd wrote:
HandyLegs wrote:I'm so glad I missed this shambles today. Ole has to be f*cked off back to his tin pot league and take all his crap signings with him!

Malky might have been out of his depth, but his team was organised at the back and would NEVER have shipped 4 against a poor side like Hull.

We're going down and I hope we get our skint club back in Blue in the summer. I thought the defeat to the Jacks hurt, but this one today was a right kick in the bollocks!!

How can we really say that without having seen him in charge of the game today? It's all hypothetical, nobody can say how Malky's team would have played. All we can do is take lessons from today and try never to do that again.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:04 pm

trouble is couldt score in brothel! jones lazy bstd! why cant we shoot ? played reasonably well without any penetration again! :old:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:43 pm

When tan sacked malky lots thought good
Much better now is it ?

Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Liles93 wrote:
HandyLegs wrote:
markd wrote:

How can we really say that without having seen him in charge of the game today? It's all hypothetical, nobody can say how Malky's team would have played. All we can do is take lessons from today and try never to do that again.

At least we can see how Ole compares to Malky regarding promotion from The Championship next season. We're running out of time and excuses to save this season unfortunately :(

Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:35 pm

HandyLegs wrote:
Liles93 wrote:
HandyLegs wrote:
markd wrote:

At least we can see how Ole compares to Malky regarding promotion from The Championship next season. We're running out of time and excuses to save this season unfortunately :(

All we ever needed was goals, and they just haven't been forthcoming! I hope and pray that we do not go down, and the results certainly went our way today, but I guess realism might soon kick in.