Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Well a Clueless Club/Clueless manager and our fans '

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:16 pm

CardiffN wrote:Cant you just cut out the crap Annis and move on. You`re pissing me off with the Malky manlove.

Malky had 2 wins in his last 13 matches and i dont buy the excuses about Tan and e-mails. If the players loved Malky they would have played with their heart outside too show Tan that they wont let Malky go without a fight.

Are you so naive that you expect OGS to do magic right away and turn City into a winning machine?

Last 12 under Malky: 2 wins, 3 draw, 7 losses 7 goals scored, 21 conceded
OGS 12 games: 3 wins, 1 draw, 6 losses. 8 goals scored, 19 conceded

OGS had a few weeks too evaluate our squad and target players he wanted. And as he said in media, i bought what i could with the money i got to spend.
I think the capture of Cala looks great! Dæhli is a player we will make alot of money on in the future.
Jones for Odemwingie was a good one even tho Jones aint the superstriker we need.
Eikrem i dont know why he bought but Berget was not much money and also a investment withour much risk.

I never expected OGS to suddenly lift us up and make us euro league contenders. I hoped he would bring a new style of play in and he did. But the material Malky left him to work with sucks as the matches show that.
Now we have possesion in most matches and create lots of "chances" but our quality is too low for this league.

Without Bellamy,Mutch and Medel in midfield i didn`t expect us to win today. I hoped but i did not believe in it as i stated in another topic.

I hope another club sees what style of football OGS stands for and picks him up after the season. Give him a summer window and the chance to go through pre season and then you can judge him as a PL manager.

You have been against OGS from the start Annis and even tho you pretend to be "supporting" him you do a bad job at it. You just want to be able to beat your chest and say i told you so guys when we get relegated.

Have to say your post makes quite a lot of sense! I really don't understand why so any supporters are still up malky's arse!

Why people say we were solid under malky I don't know .... It baffles me ! We had one of the worst defensive records in the league !

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:21 pm

Dylanthomas wrote:
brewer918 wrote:Shocking today stayed until the 88th minute then watched the rest down stairs! First time my son has ever asked to go early! Both of us absolutely gutted!

Have to say though this loving with Malky is getting boring. We were shit under Malky and we are shit now so move on!

One thing that did put a smile on my face today was whilst leaving the stadium my 7 year old son said " dad if we go down we just have to keep supporting the team" fair play to him! Think he has accepted that we may be back in the championship next season!

You've got a good lad there a true bluebird :ayatollah:

Cheers mate! Glad it's half term because he'd being going mad if he to go to school and his man utd or Chelsea friends saying Cardiff last 4-0 !!
:oops:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:35 pm

I walked out on 75 minutes, just wanted to get back in my car and back on the M4 as quickly as possible and so glad I did as I got back to London at 8pm instead of 10-11pm, had I stayed until the final whistle as per usual :thumbup:

We are now seeing the results of how poorly our transfer dealings were under Malky. We struggled to score goals in the championship against some very ordinary opposition and what did he do to address it at a higher level? Bring in an unproven kid from Denmark, costing a small fortune :lol: What makes it even more pittyful was all the talk about the extensive dossiers and the fact that we had months before other teams to prepare for the Premiership. All that's changed under OGS, is that we will concede more goals and lose games by a bigger margin than under Malky. Although in saying that, the defence was starting to leak more and more under Malky as well, so who knows. If anyone truly believes that we would be winning these games, Sunderland, Villa, Hull under Malky, then they are deluded, we would have got nothing more than draws and you can forget about getting anything away from home.

I really don't think OGS will be here next year, I just don't see someone like him 'doing Championship football' and I also think there will be a fallout anyway.
Ultimately, anyway, we all know that the whole situation around the club stinks, no club can progress or be successful with all this dis-harmony and fragmentation around it. I don't know what the answer is, but I can only see extremely turbulent and tragic times ahead, before we rise once more. See you all on Severn Sisters Road next week. :thumbup:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:36 pm

CardiffN wrote:Cant you just cut out the crap Annis and move on. You`re pissing me off with the Malky manlove.

Malky had 2 wins in his last 13 matches and i dont buy the excuses about Tan and e-mails. If the players loved Malky they would have played with their heart outside too show Tan that they wont let Malky go without a fight.

Are you so naive that you expect OGS to do magic right away and turn City into a winning machine?

Last 12 under Malky: 2 wins, 3 draw, 7 losses 7 goals scored, 21 conceded
OGS 12 games: 3 wins, 1 draw, 6 losses. 8 goals scored, 19 conceded

OGS had a few weeks too evaluate our squad and target players he wanted. And as he said in media, i bought what i could with the money i got to spend.
I think the capture of Cala looks great! Dæhli is a player we will make alot of money on in the future.
Jones for Odemwingie was a good one even tho Jones aint the superstriker we need.
Eikrem i dont know why he bought but Berget was not much money and also a investment withour much risk.

I never expected OGS to suddenly lift us up and make us euro league contenders. I hoped he would bring a new style of play in and he did. But the material Malky left him to work with sucks as the matches show that.
Now we have possesion in most matches and create lots of "chances" but our quality is too low for this league.

Without Bellamy,Mutch and Medel in midfield i didn`t expect us to win today. I hoped but i did not believe in it as i stated in another topic.

I hope another club sees what style of football OGS stands for and picks him up after the season. Give him a summer window and the chance to go through pre season and then you can judge him as a PL manager.

You have been against OGS from the start Annis and even tho you pretend to be "supporting" him you do a bad job at it. You just want to be able to beat your chest and say i told you so guys when we get relegated.

Don't forget out of the last 13 games of the championship we only won 3. You must remember Whitts went off the boil and so did we...

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' Well a Clueless Club/Clueless manager and our fans '
walking out in their thousands with nearly 30 minutes of the game left, heaven forbid if we went down two divisions, we would have a stadium holding 33,000 fans and prob less than 10,000 fans to watch us.

Why would you pay all that money, travel from your home and walk out with 30 plus minutes to go ?

Cardiff City 0 Hull City 4 :cry: :shock: :shock:

You could feel in the stadium from the first minute the match kicked off there was no belief in our fans. I said I would judge Ole after 12 games,its been 10 games now, I cant hold back my feelings/opinion of him.

After watching game after games, I can as a fan see a clueless manager in my eyes. Brought 7 players in and I honestly dont know why Ole has brought in two of the Norwegians as even a fan can see, they would not be good enough for the Championship never mind the Premier League. Yes Mat will make it and is class, but he needs another year before he is brought in to play week in week out.

Kenwyne Jones, I thought worked hard today, but nothing Gestede could not have done and I honestly never rated Gestede.
Fabio and Zaha have class about them,but then they do nothing for 20 minutes.
Cala we can only wait and see.

And before anyone says anything, we all got behind Ole when he arrived and Ole was made to feel very welcome. :thumbup:

Ole, seems a gentleman, wants to be liked and like he says he is enjoying every moment here. Well Ole, I am not enjoying watching the football, your management to me looks clueless and I honestly believe Tan chose you for your name as a footballer,the red and never had a clue himself regarding you being a Premier League manager.

Yes I am prob being very harsh with my comments, but its how I feel at this very moment after seeing us embarrassed v the Jacks and today another total embarrassment against a very ordinary Hull side.

Todays match, I am speechless, hammered in our own ground by an ordinary Hull City team

Why oh why, did Tan not leave Malky alone, he would of kept us up this season and then you could of looked for a manager to take us further.

As to a clueless club, as long as Tan continues to own/run it, we will always be clueless.

My honest opinion, it will take a miracle for us to stay up.

What does the future hold, who knows.

Maybe we would b better off with Malky at the helm, who knows. Ole has had very little time to rectify the mess Malky created.
Malky aimed to be a media darling, hard done by approach. He done a lot of damage here, even more evident against today's opponents. Bruce acquired premiership quality, EXPERIENCED players. We forked out £11m on a holding midfielder! Come on Annis, yr not that naive to accept this!
As for our premiership status......Is it wrong of me to not mind/care if we r relegated? The thought of Tan being denied premier league money next yr, appeals far more to me, than us achieving the impossible! Never thought I'd say that!
Ole has answered all our moans. We asked for 4-4-2, we asked for natural width and we asked for a more positive style of play. Ole has delivered but, it's backfired! Fact?! :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:50 pm

When tan sacked Mackay he had worse than a riot - he has poor football, a loss of earning and relegation on his hands

Tan out

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:52 pm

TRose69 wrote:When tan sacked Mackay he had worse than a riot - he has poor football, a loss of earning and relegation on his hands

Tan out

Napoleon is still small, even on his high horse... Kinda missed your point there buddy!

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:02 am

BadBeatPete wrote:
TRose69 wrote:When tan sacked Mackay he had worse than a riot - he has poor football, a loss of earning and relegation on his hands

Tan out

Napoleon is still small, even on his high horse... Kinda missed your point there buddy!

You made no sense there

Please emphasise and explain your last post so me and anyone else reading might have a clue what you are on about

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:07 am

TRose69 wrote:
BadBeatPete wrote:

Tan out

You made no sense there

Please emphasise and explain your last post so me and anyone else reading might have a clue what you are on about

Sorry, just trying to say your post didnt make any sense to me mate :thumbup:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:12 am

BadBeatPete wrote:
TRose69 wrote:
BadBeatPete wrote:

Tan out

You made no sense there

Sorry that the truth makes no sense to you - your gibberish makes sense to no one but you

Maybe write down you're ideas in a letter to yourself and read them back - keeps you happy as you can understand it and keeps everyone else happy ad they don't have to read the shite that you post

Win win situation happy days

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:30 am

I dont agree with you annis sadly you seem to think malky would of achieved keeping us up, you have no evidence to back that up and like many other fans i think your wrong,,,,, and the views of other city fans are as much valued as yours .

I agree the team look clueless and i agree the new manager looks clueless in terms of approach and i also think there is unrest in the camp. I am a malky fan my self as he at least had some passion in what he was doing , but i conceed malky and others were at fault for several key signing which has contributed to this mess,,, lack of quality players and most championship level at best,, , hence the results and performances which surely speaks volumes....

Im not in the blue camp or red camp,, but a independent city supporter but all i know Mr Tan has created much devision and unrest at our club and this surely can not be helpful................

I also share the view city will be relagated unfortunately and deserve to be based on results and poor performances which at times have be shameful to watch...... :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:30 am

TRose69 wrote:
BadBeatPete wrote:
TRose69 wrote:
BadBeatPete wrote:

Tan out

You made no sense there

Sorry that the truth makes no sense to you - your gibberish makes sense to no one but you

Maybe write down you're ideas in a letter to yourself and read them back - keeps you happy as you can understand it and keeps everyone else happy ad they don't have to read the shite that you post

Ok.. well do this the HARD WAY! What did you try to say in your post? Tan has poor football and Malky is a riot?

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:37 am

BadBeatPete wrote:
TRose69 wrote:
BadBeatPete wrote:
TRose69 wrote:
BadBeatPete wrote:

Tan out

You made no sense there

Ok.. well do this the HARD WAY! What did you try to say in your post? Tan has poor football and Malky is a riot?

No you absolute moron

I'm the run up to Malkys sacking the Cardiff fans chant was "if you sack Mackay you will have a riot on you're hands"

There has been no riot as previously stated in my post and is pretty obvious to apart everyone - what has happened is poor football, almost certain relegation and loss of earnings as we almost definatly out of the premise league

If you could avoid doing things the hard way in the future - it is tiresome trying to repeatedly explain a fairly obvious situation to someone who cannot grasp a simple concept

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:44 am

TRose69 wrote:
BadBeatPete wrote:
TRose69 wrote:
BadBeatPete wrote:
TRose69 wrote:
BadBeatPete wrote:

Tan out

You made no sense there

No you absolute moron

I'm the run up to Malkys sacking the Cardiff fans chant was "if you sack Mackay you will have a riot on you're hands"

There has been no riot as previously stated in my post and is pretty obvious to apart everyone - what has happened is poor football, almost certain relegation and loss of earnings as we almost definatly out of the premise league

If you could avoid doing things the hard way in the future - it is tiresome trying to repeatedly explain a fairly obvious situation to someone who cannot grasp a simple concept

Ohhh! Your saying somethings have changed? No, it hasn`t mate. Not yet anyways :ayatollah: I love it when you explain! usually you just blunt out unfounded negative SHAIT. Your concept isnt that simple to me :shock:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:47 am

have to agree with the poster who said we could have had the players hull signed both in summer and January these were the ones that took us apart today.Yet malky and his wonderful system of recruiting players failed dismally and he wasted 35 million on playes not up to standardNo way would he have kept us up and neither will ole and annis if you think Fabio and zaha are class your wrong I think moyes must be laughing his bollocks off getting rid of them our weakness today and in past weeks have been fullbacks both rubbish today.why he keeps swopping them I don't know he has to stick with a set team now and hope they gel and pick up points/ I fear the worst

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:49 am

BadBeatPete wrote:
TRose69 wrote:
BadBeatPete wrote:
TRose69 wrote:
BadBeatPete wrote:
TRose69 wrote:
BadBeatPete wrote:

Tan out

You made no sense there

No you absolute moron

Ohhh! Your saying somethings have changed? No, it hasn`t mate. Not yet anyways :ayatollah: I love it when you explain! usually you just blunt out unfounded negative SHAIT. Your concept isnt that simple to me :shock:

Literally just explained it word for word and you come our with absolute bollocks

TAN OUT AND YOU CAN DO ONE AND ALL

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:53 am

CraigCCFC wrote:You are being harsh.

you gave Malky 3 transfer windows yet OGS 12 games?

The players dont care and its their fault. The only 2 that looked like they did was Daehli and Cala. I will judge OGS after next Jans window....the same amount of time I gave Malky.

Fully agree Craig, he was let down by a lot of the players Malky brought in. The players just dont have belief in them anymore. Send Zaha back and Taylor should never wear a City shirt again the shitout.

It says it all when an 18 year old kid comes on and shouts at the rest of the team to get their arse into gear.

I will give Ole a full season and I know he will completely change that side come the summer

Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:36 am

The players dont care and its their fault. The only 2 that looked like they did was Daehli and Cala. I will judge OGS after next Jans window....the same amount of time I gave Malky.

Bollocks - Annis is spot on. Malky must be laughing his socks off. By the way, Noone gave it his all today - which you have ignored. Tan went for a 'name' and it has backfired big time! :oops:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:33 am

mugsy wrote:

Bollocks - Annis is spot on. Malky must be laughing his socks off. By the way, Noone gave it his all today - which you have ignored. Tan went for a 'name' and it has backfired big time! :oops:

I agree.

I'm a Jack but i'm not here to take the piss.

I want you back in Blue as The Bluebirds and I applaud everyone off you who refuse to accept the red it may take time for that to happen and i'm convinced that day will come.

Malkey was the only Cardiff manager I couldn't hate, he was likeable.
Although performances were predictable and uninspiring under MM your defence still functioned as a unit and you were scoring goals albeit set-pieces or corners, since OGS took over the defence has fallen apart and the goals have dried up.

Up until Malkey's assistant was sacked everything was rosy the only teams that put 3 or 4 goals past you were the likes off Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal and up until you went to Anfield in Dec you kept 6 clean sheets out of 18 games which is not bad at all. It was at this point the managers job became untenable and off-field issues took over the whole club. I don't think Malky can be blamed for results after that. I agree MM made mistakes in the transfer market but he paid the ultimate price, he was sacked.

Since OGS took over you have won 1 league game in 8 and scored only 4 goals and kept 1 clean sheet. I also think squad rotating your defence in a team fighting relegation is crazy, a good defence is the building block of any team, continuity and familiarization is key for a defence to function as a unit. You also need a leader at the back, someone to take responsibility at crucial times, that is not happening at present. OGS was under no illusions he was in a relegation fight when he took over so what did he see in Fabio and Zaha who have only ever played in winning teams and never experianced a relegation battle.

OGS was not brought in for next season or the season after he was brought in to keep you up, If you get relegated he has failed regardless of how many games or transfer windows he was given.

I think MM had the tools to keep you in the Premier League, it may not have been pretty but it was effective.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:38 am

You can't just remap a whole style and change every dynamic of play in jan and expect to stay up. An experienced manager would have just added 2/3 players not 7 most of which are unproven. Too many New faces/ideas/tactics and the whole shows a mess, fair enough if it was done in the summer but right now it's all wrong and this shows oles lack of experience.

I can't blame ole personally, I blame tan for sacking malky. Tan is a cancer to this club, were in more debt than ever, fans are split and we're playing in his favourite colour. Not even bothered about going down now just getting that ugly c**t out of my club

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:34 am

ffs wrote:
murphy wrote:I walked out after the 3rd goal cos I can't love a red cardiff city. Any footie who loves their club despite being rebranded is a pathetic plastic! That's all you are.

We magically turned red at 3-0?? :shock:

No, we've been red for nearly 2 years :roll:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:03 am

mugsy wrote:

Noone has been our best attacking option in the premiership, anyone care to explain to me why malky never played him for the first four months of the season.??????

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:35 am

Jackyork wrote:
mugsy wrote:

I agree.

I'm a Jack but i'm not here to take the piss.

I want you back in Blue as The Bluebirds and I applaud everyone off you who refuse to accept the red it may take time for that to happen and i'm convinced that day will come.

Malkey was the only Cardiff manager I couldn't hate, he was likeable.
Although performances were predictable and uninspiring under MM your defence still functioned as a unit and you were scoring goals albeit set-pieces or corners, since OGS took over the defence has fallen apart and the goals have dried up.

Up until Malkey's assistant was sacked everything was rosy the only teams that put 3 or 4 goals past you were the likes off Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal and up until you went to Anfield in Dec you kept 6 clean sheets out of 18 games which is not bad at all. It was at this point the managers job became untenable and off-field issues took over the whole club. I don't think Malky can be blamed for results after that. I agree MM made mistakes in the transfer market but he paid the ultimate price, he was sacked.

Since OGS took over you have won 1 league game in 8 and scored only 4 goals and kept 1 clean sheet. I also think squad rotating your defence in a team fighting relegation is crazy, a good defence is the building block of any team, continuity and familiarization is key for a defence to function as a unit. You also need a leader at the back, someone to take responsibility at crucial times, that is not happening at present. OGS was under no illusions he was in a relegation fight when he took over so what did he see in Fabio and Zaha who have only ever played in winning teams and never experianced a relegation battle.

OGS was not brought in for next season or the season after he was brought in to keep you up, If you get relegated he has failed regardless of how many games or transfer windows he was given.

I think MM had the tools to keep you in the Premier League, it may not have been pretty but it was effective.

You make some decent points on Malkys defensive record, but it was plain to see that we had very little going forward under Malky and in the Premiership you cannot defend, defend, defend there are too many goal scorers who will eventually break through. We drew games at the beginning of the season like Everton and Norwich where we got lucky, we hung on, that tactic will eventually crumble, and it was under Malky. OGS came in and in fairness he thought that if he could add some positive players going forward like Zaha and Fabio, then the supply to the front two would improve and so goals would follow. Unfortunately, he has tinkered with the whole team and nothing is now settled, which of course shows.

Most City fans are just so pissed off, not with personalities, ie Malky or OGS or Tan, but of the wonderful opportunity that gas been blown. We could have everything, a billionaire owner with money to burn, great ground being extended, great training facilities, passionate fans who given the chance will walk through walls for their team. Yet we have an owner and management who have done their best it seems to throw spanners in the works. With Tans money, this could have been an easy exercise in gaining promotion, staying there, building a huge and loyal fan base, proud of their club, yet they have done all they can to do the opposite, that what really pisses us all off. :roll:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:37 am

pensionerbluebird wrote:have to agree with the poster who said we could have had the players hull signed both in summer and January these were the ones that took us apart today.Yet malky and his wonderful system of recruiting players failed dismally and he wasted 35 million on playes not up to standardNo way would he have kept us up and neither will ole and annis if you think Fabio and zaha are class your wrong I think moyes must be laughing his bollocks off getting rid of them our weakness today and in past weeks have been fullbacks both rubbish today.why he keeps swopping them I don't know he has to stick with a set team now and hope they gel and pick up points/ I fear the worst

Agree with our fullbacks being poor but given the choice of Caulker and Medel or Curtis Davies and Huddlestone would many have preferred what Hull had? I

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:53 am

And that last paragraph from leytonstone sums the whole sorry situation up perfectly. Spot on.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:34 am

Spot on with malky we would have fought for every point, I don't think OGS knows what his best team is and we don't the time to experiment. ÀS for the fans we must back the team come what may if we give up so will the players. But the bottom line is we were beaten by a very average team.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:19 pm

arri potta wrote:Cala we can only wait and see.

Annis - If you cannot see how far tachnically advanced Cala is from the other centre backs or defenders we have you need to start watching Cardiff Blues!

Cala is a breath of fresh air, he's compact, skillful, solid, defends, attacks, passes, and heads the ball to our players, his timing is awesome and he was bollocking taylor in the first half and taylor told him to feck off!

Time the dead wood went (taylor and others) and I would love 11 Cala's!

Oh and just so you know, OGS is aware that 5 top ten premiership teams are waiting to pounce in the summer for him!!

Have to agree here with you, Cala you could see from the off that he is class in all that football is about, didn't see the Taylor insident but he would do well to listen in future (if he has one) and learn from it.

Anyone who has played football will know how easy it is to loose focus if your not playing well and that's when concentration in your performance fails you, I know these guys in the team are well payed professionals but they are still only human and that's why the individual performances have been lacking.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' Well a Clueless Club/Clueless manager and our fans '
walking out in their thousands with nearly 30 minutes of the game left, heaven forbid if we went down two divisions, we would have a stadium holding 33,000 fans and prob less than 10,000 fans to watch us.

Why would you pay all that money, travel from your home and walk out with 30 plus minutes to go ?

Cardiff City 0 Hull City 4 :cry: :shock: :shock:

You could feel in the stadium from the first minute the match kicked off there was no belief in our fans. I said I would judge Ole after 12 games,its been 10 games now, I cant hold back my feelings/opinion of him.

After watching game after games, I can as a fan see a clueless manager in my eyes. Brought 7 players in and I honestly dont know why Ole has brought in two of the Norwegians as even a fan can see, they would not be good enough for the Championship never mind the Premier League. Yes Mat will make it and is class, but he needs another year before he is brought in to play week in week out.

Kenwyne Jones, I thought worked hard today, but nothing Gestede could not have done and I honestly never rated Gestede.
Fabio and Zaha have class about them,but then they do nothing for 20 minutes.
Cala we can only wait and see.

And before anyone says anything, we all got behind Ole when he arrived and Ole was made to feel very welcome. :thumbup:

Ole, seems a gentleman, wants to be liked and like he says he is enjoying every moment here. Well Ole, I am not enjoying watching the football, your management to me looks clueless and I honestly believe Tan chose you for your name as a footballer,the red and never had a clue himself regarding you being a Premier League manager.

Yes I am prob being very harsh with my comments, but its how I feel at this very moment after seeing us embarrassed v the Jacks and today another total embarrassment against a very ordinary Hull side.

Todays match, I am speechless, hammered in our own ground by an ordinary Hull City team

Why oh why, did Tan not leave Malky alone, he would of kept us up this season and then you could of looked for a manager to take us further.

As to a clueless club, as long as Tan continues to own/run it, we will always be clueless.

My honest opinion, it will take a miracle for us to stay up.

What does the future hold, who knows.

I know! Its shocking how some very prominent and vocal fans are very opportunistic in seizing every opportunity they can to attack the club. Whether its the building of a new stadium, the expansion of the new stadium, the investment in playing staff or a non investment in playing staff, the growth in debt, the changing of a failing manager, his replacement.

Shocking! Absolutely shocking!

Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:39 pm

AberdareCCFC1966 wrote:
arri potta wrote:Cala we can only wait and see.

Annis - If you cannot see how far tachnically advanced Cala is from the other centre backs or defenders we have you need to start watching Cardiff Blues!

Cala is a breath of fresh air, he's compact, skillful, solid, defends, attacks, passes, and heads the ball to our players, his timing is awesome and he was bollocking taylor in the first half and taylor told him to feck off!

Time the dead wood went (taylor and others) and I would love 11 Cala's!

Oh and just so you know, OGS is aware that 5 top ten premiership teams are waiting to pounce in the summer for him!!

Have to agree here with you, Cala you could see from the off that he is class in all that football is about, didn't see the Taylor insident but he would do well to listen in future (if he has one) and learn from it.

Anyone who has played football will know how easy it is to loose focus if your not playing well and that's when concentration in your performance fails you, I know these guys in the team are well payed professionals but they are still only human and that's why the individual performances have been lacking.

Cala also bollocked Taylor in the second half for not getting into position. Judging by Taylor's reaction he wasn't impressed. You can tell by the way Taylor struts about he got an attitude, we don't need players like him when our backs are against the wall.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:00 pm

I agree with most of what is said above but I think mainly some fans need to have a long hard look at themselves!!!!!
I cannot believe that people were moaning and groaning that Don Cowie passed the ball backwards and KEPT possession!!! Our fans will not give OGS enough time to stamp is football on our club, it ain't done over night and will take years to play the way he wants but our fans don't stop moaning if try keeping the ball.
Like I said before the change should have been done in summer regarding manager with nice fresh season (premiership or championship) to start playing football!! We would have stood more chance of staying up with a fighter in charge and grafters on the pitch!!!!!
Bottom line is most of our fans haven't a clue about football!!!!!!!!!!!