Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Updated ' Cardiff fans see Red & demand their money back

Wed May 21, 2014 4:24 pm

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just so you know Conrad was there in the 80's and through the dark days and its not just the Red that has now got to him, but the attitude of our club in general has finally done it for Conrad.

I have total Respect for Conrad. :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

That puppet Tom Gorringe could make a monk scream swear words. His attitude is just so far out of touch its unbelievable.

My email exchange with him a few months back is another reason im not turning anymore of my hard earned cash over to Newco Cardiff Dragons.

Chris, thats the problem with our club and staff all just yes men to Tan and everyone working there are walking on egg shells and to frighten to say anything. Julian Jenkins leaves on the 30th after 15 years and cant wait to leave.

Re: Updated ' Cardiff fans see Red & demand their money back

Wed May 21, 2014 8:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
colli wrote:Did any of us ever worry about sitting on the old wooden seats in grandstand of ninian park ? .
Boycott the new stand is out best option so let's make a stand against the stand .

They are in my back garden and I varnish them every year :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Are they blue?

Funny enough Nat, the backs were painted Blue by our club,but the bottoms are natural wood :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Ha ha Natman you clown. Tried to be clever and looked like a Natman Red.