Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Vincent Tan puts £20 million in '

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:31 pm

wez1927 wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
xajax wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Tan while we were in the Premier League was still putting in/lending the Club £2/£3 mill a month, its unbelievable when you think about all the money we received for being up there :shock:

Exactly Annis. I've said it for some time. How can we be making money and you loosing it, when you get six or seven thousand more through the gate for every game. Creative book maybe?

it just gets better and better..

I think we should just wait for the accounts to come out ,do people really think that tan needs to fiddle the books for a few million ? Yes floated a few companies recently for 100s of millions

admin costs have gone through the roof last couple of years......the books dont explain why Wez.....but as you say the fella is minted ,just doesnt need to run around having a free pie here and a fiver there.........besides it is his club...and should he ever decide to sell ,it will all come down to how much someone is willing to pay,and how much he wants no matter the debt.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:54 pm

DrDre wrote:........

That's your prerogative. I, for one, enjoyed your conspiracy theory. Keep'em coming.

Thank you for your comprehensive addressing my points.
But, its not a conspiracy theory. Its all a matter of opinions and I'm still not convinced.

I presume by 'we' you mean Swansea? If that's the case, the answer is simple: because 'you' had a practically clean balance sheet (thanks to two bankruptcies, lest we forget) while we were in the red.

I find this a bit confusing, you say you "were in the red" and seem to be using that, as an explanation for loosing money, but if there are no interest payments to Tan, how can you say that is an explanation for where the missing millions are. Swansea did not have two bankruptcies, we had two CVA's, there is a difference. Had the creditors not VOLUNTEERED to accept the agreement, then the club would have been made bankrupt.

Don't get the hump, as I'm actually on the side of the Bluebirds who are fed up with the clown who has made a laughing stock out of the football team that plays in the capital city of Wales. I honestly don't know how any true Bluebird can defend the man, when he has treated you so deplorably.

The fact that he is regarded as a hero by some sections of our supporters says it all really.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:54 pm

xajax wrote:
DrDre wrote:........

I presume by 'we' you mean Swansea? If that's the case, the answer is simple: because 'you' had a practically clean balance sheet (thanks to two bankruptcies, lest we forget) while we were in the red.

I find this a bit confusing, you say you "were in the red" and seem to be using that, as an explanation for loosing money, but if there are no interest payments to Tan, how can you say that is an explanation for where the missing millions are. Swansea did not have two bankruptcies, we had two CVA's, there is a difference. Had the creditors not VOLUNTEERED to accept the agreement, then the club would have been made bankrupt.

Don't get the hump, as I'm actually on the side of the Bluebirds who are fed up with the clown who has made a laughing stock out of the football team that plays in the capital city of Wales. I honestly don't know how any true Bluebird can defend the man, when he has treated you so deplorably.

The fact that he is regarded as a hero by some sections of our supporters says it all really.

FIrst off, what missing millions?? How and where are these millions missing? Show me that we are missing millions and we'll take it from there.

Second, the fact that we're losing money and you're not, means nothing more than just that. I suspect your wages and other admin costs are much lower than ours. Also, let's not forget that you live in someone else's stadium practically rent-free (courtesy of the Swansea council-payers). Also, you're not paying Sam Hammam a million each month. Also you didn't spent 25 million on transfers last summer. Finally, you're not having a brand new stadium expansion.

It's like looking at two blokes who're on the same salary and not comprehending why one's saving money each week and the other doesn't. You overlook the fact that one has a big family, big house, mortgage and credit cards while the other has a small family, a scooter and his mortgage is paid by council hand outs.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:35 pm

Dre, I'm not looking for an argument or to score points from Bluebirds, but I see Vincent Tan as a clown, and the rank supporters deserve better.

We have a difference of opinion, but I don't know you and I don't dislike you for being a Bluebird. I'm not sure I'm qualified to post a critic on a bluebirds forum, but no matter if you agree or not, that's my POV.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:24 pm

xajax wrote:Dre, I'm not looking for an argument or to score points from Bluebirds, but I see Vincent Tan as a clown, and the rank supporters deserve better.

You very clearly hinted that Tan was on the sly take from our club. You can support this with some evidence or not. You chose not to. And please spare me the sob stories about us 'rank supporters who deserve better'.

xajax wrote:We have a difference of opinion,

No, no, no. if I said 'I like Ben and Jerrys' and you said 'I like Haagen Daaz' then we'd have a difference of opinion.

What we have now is you making unfounded, made-up, paranoid accusations and being unable to explain them when called up on it.

xajax wrote:but I don't know you and I don't dislike you for being a Bluebird. I'm not sure I'm qualified to post a critic on a bluebirds forum, but no matt

that's nice. Now are you going to tell us how, when and where these millions are missing or what ?