Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' MASSIVE message to Tan '

Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:00 am

mallo wrote:Malky - racist text messages etc. etc. :bluescarf: YOUR HAVING A LAUGH

So what do you believe you are then Mr VT ?

Took away the working class people club, SLOWLY bit by bit with your power -
dangled your millions of pounds in front of greedy people and lit there eyes up and filled their greedy pockets up

To many names to list but they have all become very wealthy overnight so why would they care about the badge the colour as long as they pockets filled with gold till its dripping out of their socks

Tan you have been fleeced but you have broken people who have for all their lives and family's before them by your antics
removing badge and colour and abusing us at a very sensitive time introducing a third kit white of all colours

constantly making our club look stupid in the media world

to many cyber warriors talking shit all the time - red - blue

Well I will state that the real people and fans behind this club have now had as much as we can take and were coming to take our club back

so we will empty your stadium of bully stewards that we have allowed to get away with murder for so long -
this been to long coming and should of been delt with the first time it ever happened

rip out all the shit red seats and place carefully for your collection and we will replace ourselves with blue

rip your stupid badge and red stock and flood with our own blue brand

we will fill the stadium with die hard fans that will peacefully sing and back the squad for 90 mins win or lose

bring back the whit and banter back to the fish bowl and create a real club atmosphere that fans are flocking back to week in week out with Pride

WE ARE CARDIFF CITY AND WE ARE READY NOW TO STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR OUR CLUB

your Kula lumpa dragons wont be coming to south wales - the circus is going to be closed down for good

FANS WILL NOT BUY SEASON TICKETS NEXT SEASON AND WILL TRAVEL IN THEIR THOUSANDS TO AWAY GAMES

all the above will be done peacefully :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Nice sentiments and you're clearly speaking from the heart, but none of what I have highlighted in blue will happen.

You might have confrontations with stewards and standoffs, but you will not influence who gets to steward matches at the CCS or change their policies.

Rip out all the red seats? - fans were were shit scared of throwing back red scarfes onto the pitch as a form of protest in case they were caught and banned from future matches - how do you think they're going to dimantle the red seats and replace them exactly?

I've followed the City for over 45 years - sing and back the squad for 90 minutes win or lose???... never happened in my time.

A lot of fans will boycott buying season tickets (but on the other hand they'll probably pay on the day?) and equally, others will reluctantly purchase season tickets for next season.
Thousands travelling away?... City have always had excellent away support but there are going to be many away games when the numbers will be less than a thousand.

Anyway, I'm not setting out to mock you, just I feel that you're a little naive and I hope that this once great club can return to some normality too - that has to begin with a return to blue. Season ticket boycott is the answer and return the ticket renewel request with your reason why you're not going to renew.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:24 am

Great idea. We need our club back.
Leys reduce the crowd to 5000 to 8000 for next season. That will make him desperate to sell.
I was going to renew but change my mind now.
This needs to be published on social media, the echo, national newspapers and radio as thousands don't read mrssageboards.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:53 am

From FB

Andrew Mapley Time for the proper Cardiff city to stand up and be counted
8 hrs · Like · 3

Anthony Hughes Bloody hell, time for the real fans to wake uo and smell the coffee, my son and I didn't buy a season ticket for this season, and will continue until VT leaves, and we are back in Blue Kit with a proper badge !!
8 hrs · Like · 3

Paul Sibeon Excellent, Mal. One of my fave memories of last season was the mass applause from the Evertonians when you's started singing 'We're Cardiff City, we'll always be blue !' A white strip - on top of everything else !? ffs. The bloke's a sadist.
7 hrs · Like

Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:07 am

Ruislip Blue wrote:We need an organised campaign to encourage people not to renew. We've got till February before renewals come out.

How we gonna do it? I'm more than happy to devote a few hours before matchdays distributing leaflets outside the ground.

Something has got to be done

#nobluenorenew :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Totally agree with this.

We need to get the message out. Leaflets is a good idea but we need to do more.

I would suggest we look at getting a full spread message into one of he papers. Also how about doing what BU did and get that billboard messaged near the NP railway platform.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:34 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Ruislip Blue wrote:We need an organised campaign to encourage people not to renew. We've got till February before renewals come out.

How we gonna do it? I'm more than happy to devote a few hours before matchdays distributing leaflets outside the ground.

Something has got to be done

#nobluenorenew :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Totally agree with this.

We need to get the message out. Leaflets is a good idea but we need to do more.

I would suggest we look at getting a full spread message into one of he papers. Also how about doing what BU did and get that billboard messaged near the NP railway platform.

Leaflets, lobbying, billboards, social media, persuading friends/family

"NO BLUE NO RENEW SAY NO BLUE NO RENEW"

Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:53 am

Great post if a little far fetched regarding the stewards & ripping out the red seats!!
I'm in though.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:10 am

I don't use facebook. How's the campaign going? :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:11 am

moonboots wrote:I don't use facebook. How's the campaign going? :bluescarf:

Facebook campaign slow.
Twitter is much better. 150 followers overnight on @NoBlueNoRenew

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:25 am

I don't use twitter but have "liked and shared" the Facebook page.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:56 am

mallo wrote:
GSO Cardiff City wrote:I don't think the messages malky sent could be considered having a laugh...

figure of speech - Malky not the only one who abuses people not rocket science :o :bluescarf:

So... Malky did NOT send the text messages he has apologised for, where he sent racial / homophobic / sexist messages??

Didn't able anyone... Ppft. Spoken like a true blinkered male.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:56 am

I've said it before but it's time we were cardiff city again and not just a football club in Cardiff. I echo the sentiments of the OP. Looking forward to whatever happens next.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:27 am

Fingers crossed this takes off but I won't hold my breath as another win and people will be happy again.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:03 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Fingers crossed this takes off but I won't hold my breath as another win and people will be happy again.

Let's hope so mate.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:35 pm

100% behind this.

NO BLUE - NO RENEW!!!

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:37 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Fingers crossed this takes off but I won't hold my breath as another win and people will be happy again.

Let's hope so mate.

The message needs to get out there.
I have just sent out 100+ invites to join the page https://www.facebook.com/Nobluenorenew
and have had 32 accepted in a matter of 6/7 minutes.
I hope all on here will like the page and invite all there FB friends out there to do the same.
Spread the word folks, step up to the plate! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

#Nobluenorenew

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:42 pm

SBF1 wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:

Let's hope so mate.

I have just sent out 100+ invites to join the page https://www.facebook.com/Nobluenorenew
I hope all on here will like the page and invite all there FB friends out there to do the same.
Spread the word folks, step up to the plate! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

#Nobluenorenew

Well done fella - let's ramp this up!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:

Let's hope so mate.

#Nobluenorenew

Well done fella - let's ramp this up!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I have to be honest, I never thought I would ever try to dissuade Cardiff fans from renewing season tickets, but I believe it is for the right reason.
Has anyone on here got any direct contact with the Echo/BBC/ITV ? Some publicity is needed now!!

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:54 pm

how many people in these groups will actually not renew though?

its a good idea dont get me wrong. Personally im unsure what im doing next season. but my decision wont be made on what colour we play in next season

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:58 pm

I think Mallo's post is spot on...
I have not been to a game since VT took charge, it hurt not seeing them in the prem, BUT now alot more are seeing the bigger picture. I will always look for our results, but refuse to line their pockets, oh and to the bell end that told like minded people to F-OFF and support Swansea, I think your slightly deluded Fella take it you got your Man U back on now aye!!!!! PLASTIC......... :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:59 pm

paulh_85 wrote:how many people in these groups will actually not renew though?

its a good idea dont get me wrong. Personally im unsure what im doing next season. but my decision wont be made on what colour we play in next season

Agree, its a personal choice. The campaign is trying to persuade others to join in. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:59 pm

This is great news. Did not renew last season but miss the club I had supported for years :bluescarf: Hope this comes off so we can have our identity back. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Don't stop now guys :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:00 pm

a list of names, complete with fan numbers of those unwilling to renew should be sent to the club imo, to show that this idea is a serious one.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:20 pm

I was interviewed this morning by Wales Online and article is out there :bluescarf:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=151512

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just thought I would let you All know,Tans men Dalman and Choo are announcing in January,some cheap season tickets for next season,they are going to say on the official site we know times are hard and we want to thank you for your loyalty.

But uve got to buy them within a couple of months.

Hmmmmmmm

Thought they would, tHey have basically done that since Ridsdale's trick.......

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:36 pm

Tan's re-brand is a total and utter failure! It has striped away an identity of it most ardent and long supporters. When passionate supporters are considered merely customers, such reckless and arrogant thinking deserves the utmost in response. NOT BUYING A TICKET AND SEASON TICKET IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET TAN OUT!

I will never renew my season ticket until we:

1) go back to a Blue Kit;
2) get back the great Badge;
3) restores the complete identity of the Club; and
4) Tan leaves and sells the club. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Cosi wrote:Tan's re-brand is a total and utter failure! It has striped away an identity of it most ardent and long supporters. When passionate supporters are considered merely customers, such reckless and arrogant thinking deserves the utmost in response. NOT BUYING A TICKET AND SEASON TICKET IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET TAN OUT!

are you a season ticket holder this season?

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:44 pm

:o :oops: :wave:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:47 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Cosi wrote:Tan's re-brand is a total and utter failure! It has striped away an identity of it most ardent and long supporters. When passionate supporters are considered merely customers, such reckless and arrogant thinking deserves the utmost in response. NOT BUYING A TICKET AND SEASON TICKET IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET TAN OUT!

I have been a season ticket about 10 years, but because of the re-brand I did not renew the last season in protest of the insane treatment of CCFC fans and, of course, myself! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Cosi wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

I have been a season ticket about 10 years, but because of the re-brand I did not renew the last season in protest of the insane treatment of CCFC fans and, of course, myself! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

ok.

So you were a season ticket holder in the prem then? :thumbup:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:52 pm

Leave cosi alone paulh-85 and aim your silly remarks against tan :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: