Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea's Success

Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:07 am

The number of posts praising Swansea is crazy this is the Cardiff forum right?

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:52 pm

Fans talking to each other build bridges as there is no need for continued animosity, banter yes but animosity no. Just look at Pembroke Allan he wants to take me out for a pint and a pasty now. He thinks I'm 6 people but never mind I'll put him straight over a beer. We might have a game of pool while we're at it too. I just hope he's not as dull as his brother Darran

Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Bovi wrote:Fans talking to each other build bridges as there is no need for continued animosity, banter yes but animosity no. Just look at Pembroke Allan he wants to take me out for a pint and a pasty now. He thinks I'm 6 people but never mind I'll put him straight over a beer. We might have a game of pool while we're at it too. I just hope he's not as dull as his brother Darran

I'm intrigued do you have a twin ? you posts are strangely familiar .

Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Threads like these are embarrassing

Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
Bovi wrote:Fans talking to each other build bridges as there is no need for continued animosity, banter yes but animosity no. Just look at Pembroke Allan he wants to take me out for a pint and a pasty now. He thinks I'm 6 people but never mind I'll put him straight over a beer. We might have a game of pool while we're at it too. I just hope he's not as dull as his brother Darran

I'm intrigued do you have a twin ? you posts are strangely familiar .

He's got five twins on this thread alone. He was iantobluebird before that. Christ knows who else.
Fkin cuckoo

Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:40 pm

No, Bovi is one of the founding jacks on jackarmy from what I can gather. May even be a mod. Seems to be here to cause some infighting though.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:29 pm

Wiltshireblue wrote:No, Bovi is one of the founding jacks on jackarmy from what I can gather. May even be a mod. Seems to be here to cause some infighting though.

:lol: :lol: you :thumbup:

Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:31 pm

griff105 wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:No, Bovi is one of the founding jacks on jackarmy from what I can gather. May even be a mod. Seems to be here to cause some infighting though.

:lol: :lol: you :thumbup:

Me what? Use google.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:01 pm

Swansea who ? Never heard of them.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:36 pm

Not a mod anywhere and not here to cause infighting. If I was I'd have been calling you all the names under the sun. I do swear quite a lot but have been challenged recently to pack it in. Occasionally I slip up and say tw*t once in a while and have been known to call people pricks.

I thought I'd come and visit you lot to see how you're all doing. Ive had the odd one or two tell me to Fcuk off but that's to be expected but what I do find strange is how a few in here reckon I'm some other bloke in disguise who's got 6 different personas.

There's some poor bugger being accused of being me on Planet Swans, or Planet tw*t as I call it. I know every forum has got some fcuktards but by Christ do they outdo themselves on there. Anyone ever visited there? If so watch out because they really do have a few morons who are deserving of having a pasty thrown at their heads

Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:03 pm

Essex Bluebird wrote:Swansea who ? Never heard of them.

I found a picture of them for you. Didn't know the game they were playing in this one though
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.