Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW "I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT & BE HONEST "

Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:59 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:Great result yesterday, to be fair Slade is doing a much better job than I first expected & slowly proving me & many others wrong :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mason Yes Slade has proved me and you wrong and thousands of others, Well Done to him :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Annis, I always said I hoped he'd prove me wrong :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Same here Mason and very pleased to say he has me :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:14 pm

I dont mind slade but to me he hsnt proved anything yet, but we seem to be getting there

Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:04 pm

It was the best game and performance this season and combined with VT's debt-to-equity news, has given us all a much needed lift. Consistent performances like that will help get the numbers back. Exciting attacking football that we all know they are capable of playing and let's hope that it now becomes consistent.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:45 am

paulh_85 wrote:I dont mind slade but to me he hsnt proved anything yet, but we seem to be getting there

Paulh, Slade has proved without money he can keep City in the top half of the Championship and to me thats a big achievement as I thought we would be bottom five under him.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:I dont mind slade but to me he hsnt proved anything yet, but we seem to be getting there

Paulh, Slade has proved without money he can keep City in the top half of the Championship and to me thats a big achievement as I thought we would be bottom five under him.

have to say i never thought that with the squad we had at the start of the season. He's been able to bring in a few players as well and i expected a top 10 finish really.