Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " 2016/17 SEASON TICKET PRICES CONFIRMED "

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:20 pm

Excellent pricing structure from the club. A big congratulations should go equally to the the Trust and the supporters club for putting across the supporters feelings on prices and in getting a good deal for all concerned. It's a shame that some of the more prominent posters on here have decided to continue with their grudges, but that's life :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:26 pm

It would be nice to see some credit given to the Suporters Trust who were heavily involved in this. People are always quick to criticise them, although I personally believe they do a fantastic job in representing the interests of the fans, with very little thanks for the efforts they put in on thier own time, so credit where it's very much due. Well done CCST :thumbup:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:28 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:But Tan hasn't paid the debt off... Oh no he has. But it's just too expensive, I can't afford it.... Oh wait they've reduced the prices. Um... I'll think of something why I can't go, give me a few hours.

The price of a pint is too much lol

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:33 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:But Tan hasn't paid the debt off... Oh no he has. But it's just too expensive, I can't afford it.... Oh wait they've reduced the prices. Um... I'll think of something why I can't go, give me a few hours.

It would also be nice if some people didn't take every single bit of good news as an opportunity to bitch about fellow fans.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:34 pm

carlccfc wrote:Excellent pricing structure and well done to Vince Alm and the supporters club for helping get this achieved.

Well done to the club on listening and acting.

A huge decrease in my my two tickets for my daughter and myself.

I believe I paid £419 for my season ticket and £229 for my daughter this season.

The fact I get wet in the row I currently sit, by moving forward two rows I can pay £299 for mine and £49 for my daughter.

Saving of £300 nearly halves our season ticket price, plus a two year price freeze on top of that.

Well pleased :D :bluebird: :bluescarf:
what row is the cut off for the different zones?

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:35 pm

harold pinta wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

It would also be nice if some people didn't take every single bit of good news as an opportunity to bitch about fellow fans.

If people don't go then how are they fans ??????????

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:41 pm

wez1927 wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

If they aren't fans then why complain about them?

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:45 pm

wez1927 wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Perhaps they can't afford it as they're retired on a shit state pension.
Perhaps they're out of work.
Perhaps they have a large family and are on a low salary.
Perhaps they live away.
Perhaps they suffer bad health.

All these plus others may not go but does that make them any less of a fan than you?
I'm not talking about myself here as money isn't a problem but I'm sure there are plenty of fans out there that can't go and would love to purchase a season ticket.

You're medal is in the post I believe.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:46 pm

harold pinta wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Coz they bleat on enough on here and facebook ,if they don't want to go fair enough but why talk about it all the time ??????

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:46 pm

Are seniors 60 or 65 ?

I know it differs depending on the club.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:47 pm

SBF1 wrote:Are seniors 60 or 65 ?

60 mate.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:51 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

60 mate.

Sorted then, thanks for the info.... :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Prices are a lot better, more reasonable.

llan bluebird wrote:One by one the stay aways excuses are falling….

Back to the Ninian for me and the kids

Well done city…..

Why do they need an excuse, if they don't want to go then they don't have to go. I don't understand this kind of pressure some people feel they want to put on fans to go.

Spot on mate.
Hate this type of - I'm better than you attitude because I go to every game and hence your a plastic shit.

Totally agree in a normal club, but since the rebrand we have more martyrs than a jihadi convention.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:07 pm

SBF1 wrote:

60 mate.

See there are some benefits to growing old. ;)

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:18 pm

Wayne S wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

60 mate.

See there are some benefits to growing old. ;)

Lol, cheers Wayne, I think ? :? :mrgreen:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:39 pm

harold pinta wrote:It would be nice to see some credit given to the Suporters Trust who were heavily involved in this. People are always quick to criticise them, although I personally believe they do a fantastic job in representing the interests of the fans, with very little thanks for the efforts they put in on thier own time, so credit where it's very much due. Well done CCST :thumbup:

Totally agree.
Anyone who is prepared to put their time in for the benefit of fellow fans deserves a big thank you.
Without the people who run things like the Sipporters Club and the Trust- all for no personal benefit we'd be half the club we are.
That also goes for the guys who run buses away every week.

I do about a dozen a year and that's a grind, never mind every match like some

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:53 pm

I would have renewed regardless, however that is a great gesture so happy days :bluescarf:

Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:15 am

wez1927 wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Perhaps they can't afford it as they're retired on a shit state pension.
Perhaps they're out of work.
Perhaps they have a large family and are on a low salary.
Perhaps they live away.
Perhaps they suffer bad

All these plus others may not go but does that make them any less of a fan than you?
I'm not talking about myself here as money isn't a problem but I'm sure there are plenty of fans out there that can't go and would love to purchase a season ticket.

You're medal is in the post I believe.

You left out the main one WE ARE NOT IN THE PREMIERSHIP money no problem then mate :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:19 am

wez1927 wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Coz they bleat on enough on here and facebook ,if they don't want to go fair enough but why talk about it all the time ??????

Exactly if you don't won't to go don't go but don't tell all and sundry :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:41 pm

bluespeers wrote:I would have renewed regardless, however that is a great gesture so happy days :bluescarf:

Nice one Mr Speers :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:03 pm

wez1927 wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Reduced the prices yes, hardly a few quid though.

Some people have better things to spend their money on and just because people don't get a season ticket it doesn't mean they don't go to games.

Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:10 pm

JimmyJazz wrote:
JimmyJazz wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Can't argue with the price and 2 yr freeze! I'm happy with the price! Slightly disappointed that they didn't reward the fans who stuck by the club this season and so many yrs prior. Those who couldn't be bothered this year still get the same as the loyal fans who have turned up this season!

I think they have rewarded us - by this price reduction and price freeze.

I for one are grateful for what I'm given rather than always wanting more. It's just too negative a thought process, it just drags you down cos you'll never ever be happy enough.

Surely watching the City has taught us that?

:thumbup:

I also meant to add that I for one would welcome more fans attending, so if this is what it takes to get more bums on seats then I'm all for it.

Jimmy, I totally agree with everything you have said!

I would love a near full stadium each week, I think I was just hoping that for fans who have had season tickets for say over 10 consecutive seasons to be rewarded for their continued loyalty different to say those who gave up on the club when we were relegated and this season!

I would have renewed regardless of the price because pick n shovel i will be there! We all have a rant about performances and the manager but I could never give up and stay away!

Anyway as you said! CTID lets hope we do get improved sales for next season!

Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Some people have better things to spend their money on and just because people don't get a season ticket it doesn't mean they don't go to games.

Where have I said that people who go are not fans ,? It's the moaners that don't go but still harp on about the tickets prices,re-brand ,tan ,the tea lady or whatever

Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:08 pm

wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Where have I said that people who go are not fans ,? It's the moaners that don't go but still harp on about the tickets prices,re-brand ,tan ,the tea lady or whatever

Sorry I was quoting the convo rather than you, it wasn't aimed at you.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:37 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
JimmyJazz wrote:
JimmyJazz wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Can't argue with the price and 2 yr freeze! I'm happy with the price! Slightly disappointed that they didn't reward the fans who stuck by the club this season and so many yrs prior. Those who couldn't be bothered this year still get the same as the loyal fans who have turned up this season!

I think they have rewarded us - by this price reduction and price freeze.

I for one are grateful for what I'm given rather than always wanting more. It's just too negative a thought process, it just drags you down cos you'll never ever be happy enough.

Surely watching the City has taught us that?

:thumbup:

I also meant to add that I for one would welcome more fans attending, so if this is what it takes to get more bums on seats then I'm all for it.

Jimmy, I totally agree with everything you have said!

I would love a near full stadium each week, I think I was just hoping that for fans who have had season tickets for say over 10 consecutive seasons to be rewarded for their continued loyalty different to say those who gave up on the club when we were relegated and this season!

I would have renewed regardless of the price because pick n shovel i will be there! We all have a rant about performances and the manager but I could never give up and stay away!

Anyway as you said! CTID lets hope we do get improved sales for next season!

cheers butt :thumbup:

Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:26 pm

' RUSSELL SLADES SONG TO BE SUNG AT BRISTOL CITY AWAY '
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169677
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169677
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:59 pm

There you go then lads ....
Season tickets purchased even though I'm suffering from terminal cancer ,not trying to become some sort of martyr ...just want something to look forward too.
Spending match days having a few beers and having a laugh with mates who I've been watching city with for over 30 years is better than any therapy.
:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: UPDATED " 2016/17 SEASON TICKET PRICES CONFIRMED "

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:41 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=171022 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:38 pm

lord raglan wrote:There you go then lads ....
Season tickets purchased even though I'm suffering from terminal cancer ,not trying to become some sort of martyr ...just want something to look forward too.
Spending match days having a few beers and having a laugh with mates who I've been watching city with for over 30 years is better than any therapy.
:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :thumbup: