Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW/OPINION " APPALLING TODAY & PLEASE NO I DO NOT "

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:59 am

From Facebook

Neil O'Mara,
We all have our opinion and I have been going to watch city from 1967 and I have never been so bored in all that time til now this season has been terrible weather it be the manager or the team or the guts ripped from the club by Mr tan I don't know and carnt put my finger on it not just me but a lot of Cardiff support .

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:59 am

From Facebook

James Williams,
Totally nothing wrong with the way we played yesterday, Bolton knew that they were relegated therefore it's not easy to play against a side like that as they have nothing to loose, teams that are relegated make it harder for the teams that are pushing for something and yesterday Bolton put a few youngsters in so all they want to do if try and impress their guvenor, we just lack in strikers at the moment and zahore starting made a diff, we play really nice football at times but yesterday going a goal behind off a silly free kick put pressure on the boys who had pressure on them from kick off, ameobi is a lazy tw*t and tries to be ronaldo at times which he can't be and had a clear chance to shoot but didn't, we should have come away with at least 4 goals out of that yesterday

Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:09 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:27 shots!

And yes ?

Even Bristol City put 6 past them.

We played the worst team in the Championship.

That's my point! If we're having 27 shots - I'd expect to convert more than 1 and the pen!!

The truth is,upfront needs sorting ASAP this Summer.

Definitely, I am no Zohore fan . But yesterday he looked decent for the first time imo. But unsure if I would make him permanent atm. We 100% need a 15 -20 goal scorer. ..... I thought alf may have been the answer. Who knows maybe he can play off immers or Zohore? ? Andre Grey or MCcormack would be good :lol:

If we had a prolific scorer,this team would be top 2/3 this season, The club know this and they need to sort it,this Summer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And yes ?

That's my point! If we're having 27 shots - I'd expect to convert more than 1 and the pen!!

Definitely, I am no Zohore fan . But yesterday he looked decent for the first time imo. But unsure if I would make him permanent atm. We 100% need a 15 -20 goal scorer. ..... I thought alf may have been the answer. Who knows maybe he can play off immers or Zohore? ? Andre Grey or MCcormack would be good :lol:

If we had a prolific scorer,this team would be top 2/3 this season, The club know this and they need to sort it,this Summer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How do you suggest they sort it out when there is not going to be any investment without sales first?

You can't ask for tan out in one breathe then expect him to spend £5m on a striker

Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:48 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And yes ?

How do you suggest they sort it out when there is not going to be any investment without sales first?

You can't ask for tan out in one breathe then expect him to spend £5m on a striker

We are allowed to say what we as fans feel is missing, if the club does not get a striker, then we just plod along, I will always support them, but as you know many won't, they want success

Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:43 pm

castleblue wrote:Yesterday was like many others I have watched over the years and overall I thought we were much better than appalling and on another day we could, and would, have scored 2 or 3 more goals and won comfortably. I know we need to thank Marshall for saving us from defeat by making 3 really important saves when Bolton caught us on the break late in the game, but as teams push forward there is always a risk of being caught with a sucker punch.

We should remember that 7 days earlier Middlesbrough took until the 92nd minute to beat Bolton so although they are relegated those Bolton players are still putting everything into each match and yesterday it looked like they would get a block on each and every effort we made on target. I disagree that we were saved by a penalty because our players, through constant pressure, earned it and I never doubted that Whitts would score and give us the win our performance deserved.

For me these last 7 days have sort of epitomised RS tenure at our club with a win, a draw and a loss and in those games periods of lethargic boring dross to high intensity play. In short you never know what you are going to get on any given day, but, beat Birmingham and we will reach 70 points and finish in 7th place which will be way ahead of anything I thought we would achieve.

Next week is a huge game, for both clubs, and after 52 years of watching the Bluebirds I think we will either win 2 or 3 nil of get battered 5 nil. Whatever the result RS has, in my opinion, shown he can operate at this level and deserves a new contract.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Good post :thumbright:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And yes ?

Agree with that. I have said it a few times this season. We are only a Andre grey or Ross Mc away from automatic :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And yes ?

We are allowed to say what we as fans feel is missing, if the club does not get a striker, then we just plod along, I will always support them, but as you know many won't, they want success

Fair play to you Annis you are always there

Just winds me up when people moan about debt and wanting tan out then want a prolific goalscorer the same sentence

Fact of the matter is tan has pledged to make us debt free in 4 years and that means we need to run at breaking even every year to get that debt off if not we will owe him more again

In order to do this we need to have wages within our means and I am realistic enough to realise that players earning 20k plus will need to be moved on and replaced with ones on half that amount or less, will that mean unless we get a few gems we are likely to have a far inferior team than now then yes will that mean more mid table football probably but if that's what has to be done then so be it

Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And yes ?

Just winds me up when people moan about debt and wanting tan out then want a prolific goalscorer the same sentence

Fact of the matter is tan has pledged to make us debt free in 4 years and that means we need to run at breaking even every year to get that debt off if not we will owe him more again

In order to do this we need to have wages within our means and I am realistic enough to realise that players earning 20k plus will need to be moved on and replaced with ones on half that amount or less, will that mean unless we get a few gems we are likely to have a far inferior team than now then yes will that mean more mid table football probably but if that's what has to be done then so be it

Cheers I will support our club whether we stay in the Championship for years or get relegated, I discuss positions etc but I'm not demanding them, I would rather a debt free club :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And yes ?

Cheers I will support our club whether we stay in the Championship for years or get relegated, I discuss positions etc but I'm not demanding them, I would rather a debt free club :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Would be nice to see the club finally living within its own means doesn't mean to say with the right players we can't be in the mix to go up other teams have done it

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:45 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=171871

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:Zohore going off didn't help.

Slade took him off

Because of an injury.

Ryan, Zohore is not injured

Must have imagined Zohore pulling his hamstring and looking to the bench signalling for a substitution

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:19 pm

My apologies Ryan, Zohore asked to come off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

My apologies Ryan, Zohore asked to come off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:thumbup: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:34 am

BlueSince1908 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Slade took him off

Because of an injury.

Ryan, Zohore is not injured

Must have imagined Zohore pulling his hamstring and looking to the bench signalling for a substitution

Just so you know, Zohore was tired and asked to be taken off.