Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:37 pm

nick_strin wrote:Lambert playing well??

Yes, from defending to passing well, but nothing upfront yet

Re: ' TEAM NEWS ' NORWICH v CARDIFF CITY ' MATCH THREAD '

Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:37 pm

Cardiff on the back foot for long periods

Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:41 pm

Close for Cardiff. Gunnarsson's long throw is nodded on, and McGovern reacts superbly to deny Ricky Lambert.

Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:54 pm

So @NorwichCityFC lead 1-0 with one serious attack. Rickie Lambert denied by good save, but @CardiffCityFC need to step up pace. HT1-0

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Cardiff get the second half underway at Carrow Road. Come on City Bluebirds
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Cardiff threaten down the left, John crosses low into the box - luckily Martin is in the right place to clear. [Nor 1-0 Car]

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:12 pm

Declan John, making some good runs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Lambert hits the bar

Lambert hits the bar! Had to score, brilliant cross from Gunnarsson. Oh, he had to score. It was the perfect chance.

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:20 pm

Get Harris and Huws on!

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:21 pm

2 NIL NORWICH :o :o

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Relegation scrap on for this season

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:24 pm

stentona wrote:Relegation scrap on for this season

Could well be if Trollope continues to put our best and in form players on the bench!

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:25 pm

http://wall.canaries.co.uk/Event/LIVE_N ... rdiff_City

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:25 pm

Two-nil down and five men at the back doesn't even help defensively! Trollope needs to pick his players on form, like Whitts and Harris. What a complete shambles!

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:26 pm

phildavies wrote:

Could well be if Trollope continues to put our best and in form players on the bench!

At this moment in the League table we are 4th from bottom, but the usual suspects say I should be positive.

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:27 pm

Trollope ringing the changes.

Whittingham and Harris coming on.

Lex Immers and Declan John coming off

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:30 pm

Absolutely unbelievable. Peter Whittingham has just smashed a forty yard pass on the volley to Kadeem Harris.

Incredible vision. Could be too little too late for Cardiff however.

Forever Blue wrote:
phildavies wrote:

At this moment in the League table we are 4th from bottom, but the usual suspects say I should be positive.

Keep being negative annis it suites you better? :laughing6: but seriously it's far to early to start talking of relegation or mid table or top six! We are playing new style /system which will take time to implement. :thumbup:

Forever Blue wrote:Trollope ringing the changes.

Whittingham and Harris coming on.

Lex Immers and Declan John coming off

Trollope proving once agin their that hes a poor manager why take John of surely that should have been Richards?

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
phildavies wrote:

Keep being negative annis it suites you better? :laughing6: but seriously it's far to early to start talking of relegation or mid table or top six! We are playing new style /system which will take time to implement. :thumbup:

Allan, Please can you tell me whats to be positive about at this moment in time? ? ?

Answer please

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:32 pm

Absolutely unbelievable. Peter Whittingham has just smashed a forty yard pass on the volley to Kadeem Harris.

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:33 pm

70 - Final #CardiffCity change: Matt Connolly replaced by Craig Noone

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Absolutely unbelievable. Peter Whittingham has just smashed a forty yard pass on the volley to Kadeem Harris.

should of both started , can't believe Trollope dropped Harris after the form he's been in

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
phildavies wrote:

Allan, Please can you tell me whats to be positive about at this moment in time? ? ?

Answer please

Mmmmmm no idea but then I'm an optimist rather than anything else, Ffs we've played 6 games but guess we need to panic now and say we will be relegated? thumbup:

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:36 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
phildavies wrote:

Answer please

Mmmmmm no idea but then I'm an optimist rather than anything else, Ffs we've played 6 games but guess we need to panic now and say we will be relegated? thumbup:

Im not panicking, I could already see we would be in the bottom half this season by whats going on at the club.

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:37 pm

darran1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Absolutely unbelievable. Peter Whittingham has just smashed a forty yard pass on the volley to Kadeem Harris.

should of both started , can't believe Trollope dropped Harris after the form he's been in

Watch Darren, Allan and Wez will be on yr back, oh no I forgot only me :lol:

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Far too much romance in the appointment of Trollope. Far too much of a love-in with the "Wales way" of doing things... The funny/sad thing is we don't even play 5-3-2 the Wales way at all.

The team are painfully rigid, painfully defensive. It's a worse style of football than even Slade had us playing. We need to be thinking of a shortlist for a new manager already. He's had a cushy international break to work on some tactical aspects of the game and what's happened today that's any different? We could have Ibrahimovic up front and he would struggle, we barely get anyone forward, have pedestrian pace when we do go forward... But hey everyone loves the way we pass the ball out of defense and sideways sideways sideways zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#TrollopeOut, #DalmanOut