Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Where's the Bulut haters now?

Sun Sep 01, 2024 9:39 am

We await further comment!

Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:56 am

I wouldn’t bank on it. He’s been on since the game. Can’t back up the tripe he speaks on this matter. Just trying to troll and it’s backfired on him.

Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:12 pm

Where mr thehangedman now?
Gone a bit quite mate.

Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:25 pm

:lol:

Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:42 pm

Merthyrfunhouse wrote:Where mr thehangedman now?
Gone a bit quite mate.

It’s ‘quiet’ and sadly you haven’t…! :(

TheHangedMan is a stalwart of this Forum and agree with him or not, his contributions outweigh yours in content and value by some distance…! ;)

Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:54 pm

Sven wrote:
Gone a bit quite mate.

TheHangedMan is a stalwart of this Forum and agree with him or not, his contributions outweigh yours in content and value by some distance…! ;)

Imagine if you had your moderator status removed. Might actually bring you down a peg or two.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:11 am

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Gone a bit quite mate.

Imagine if you had your moderator status removed. Might actually bring you down a peg or two.

Sven is bang on mind. Digging up older threads as 'oneupmanship', whilst predictable forum pettyness, is minging when we're in the mess that we are.

Stay classy boyo's.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:27 am

Sven wrote:
Gone a bit quite mate.

Oh my how very hurtful. How can I recover from this.
Relax mate it’s a bit of banter. I don’t live and die by posts on an online forum.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:28 am

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Gone a bit quite mate.

Didn’t realise he was one.
Fair play Sven. That’s an achievement and a half I wish I hadn’t upset you now. I am very sorry.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:24 am

Here for the comments. Love a bit of weekend fun to liven things up

Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:30 am

Roath_Blue wrote:Here for the comments. Love a bit of weekend fun to liven things up

:)

Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:33 am

SB 1927 wrote:
ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Gone a bit quite mate.

Sven is bang on mind. Digging up older threads as 'oneupmanship', whilst predictable forum pettyness, is minging when we're in the mess that we are.

Stay classy boyo's.

So if I started a new thread, it would have been ok?
Because you realise this thread was created as oneupmanship don’t you?

Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:34 am

Hangman dropped a right clanger here though.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:37 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Hangman dropped a right clanger here though.

He sure did. But I’m sure we all dropped clangers at som point I know I have many times. However it’s never been the end of the world, just have to own it and and roll with the banter rather than hide away. It’s all good fun nothing else.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:32 am

This is why i keep away from these threads. At some point 99% of managers are relieved of their duties, and very few are poached (especially ours).

There are no "toldya" points from a manager being sacked as they always do in the end.

But what is different here is Bulut's (who is still here) faults have been wildly exposed by his own (amateur) fans, so what football professionals make of them i can't guess. Except for an internal player/manager promotion (that doesn't seem to happen nowadays) I can't recall someone being so underprepared for life in the championship.

The experiment needs to end today

Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:10 pm

Merthyrfunhouse wrote:

He sure did. But I’m sure we all dropped clangers at som point I know I have many times. However it’s never been the end of the world, just have to own it and and roll with the banter rather than hide away. It’s all good fun nothing else.

Barry, I hope you don't mind me calling you that, great name as it is the town where I was born.

I don't normally respond to name calling and insults because it serves no purpose. It results in a downward spiral of shit where every contributor loses. But I must say, you have goaded me into a response so here it is.

I have had a quick scan of your 149 posts to date, joined in April 2024, and can't seem to find one post you have made that is positive towards Cardiff City FC....the club that we love . Please feel free to correct me if you can find one.

This forum is for debate and discussion, fact. As you are entitled to your views, so is every other poster on this forum. I am trying to be kind here, but you come across as a very immature person who doesn't understand how to interact with your fellow human beings. You try to defend yourself by calling your remarks as "banter"......here's the definition "the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks". Mmmm......I'm not sure any of your posts come across that way.

I am more than happy for you to question, argue or disagree points of substance about the topic. But, to act as childish as you have, makes me think that maybe you have no real substance. I get the feel that you are purely here on a wind up mission, and quite frankly have no real allegiance to the club that I have been supporting, home and away, for the last 45 years.

In response to your post along the lines of "where are you"......I'm on the Stratford and Avon canal, living the dream on my boat. If you would like to visit just PM me and I'll give you the exact details.

If we get rid of Bulut now, beware, because I honestly believe that we will be on a downward spiral of shit here on in, and will probably get relegated.

Anyway, have a lovely day, I'm off to the pub for a lovely carvery. :bluebird:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:28 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Merthyrfunhouse wrote:

Barry, I hope you don't mind me calling you that, great name as it is the town where I was born.

I don't normally respond to name calling and insults because it serves no purpose. It results in a downward spiral of shit where every contributor loses. But I must say, you have goaded me into a response so here it is.

I have had a quick scan of your 149 posts to date, joined in April 2024, and can't seem to find one post you have made that is positive towards Cardiff City FC....the club that we love . Please feel free to correct me if you can find one.

This forum is for debate and discussion, fact. As you are entitled to your views, so is every other poster on this forum. I am trying to be kind here, but you come across as a very immature person who doesn't understand how to interact with your fellow human beings. You try to defend yourself by calling your remarks as "banter"......here's the definition "the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks". Mmmm......I'm not sure any of your posts come across that way.

I am more than happy for you to question, argue or disagree points of substance about the topic. But, to act as childish as you have, makes me think that maybe you have no real substance. I get the feel that you are purely here on a wind up mission, and quite frankly have no real allegiance to the club that I have been supporting, home and away, for the last 45 years.

In response to your post along the lines of "where are you"......I'm on the Stratford and Avon canal, living the dream on my boat. If you would like to visit just PM me and I'll give you the exact details.

If we get rid of Bulut now, beware, because I honestly believe that we will be on a downward spiral of shit here on in, and will probably get relegated.

Anyway, have a lovely day, I'm off to the pub for a lovely carvery. :bluebird:

A very clever and well written post trying to deflect. So I guess it wasn’t childish to make a post where the bulut haters now? After a game we drew after being outplayed. A fair few responded unexpected to you I imagine and you hid away like a child.

In your option every one of my posts have been negative to Cardiff but wanting a better manager so the team improve in my eyes isn’t negative, it may in yours and that is cool.

Look forward to another response from you with an insult in it.

I’m actually currently not that far from Stratford if you are genuinely serious.