Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bulut in or Bulut out?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Poll “ Bulut in or out? “

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:04 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Ive put in, but my patience is wearing very thin.....

What have you seen that makes you think he should stay?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:26 pm

davids wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:Ive put in, but my patience is wearing very thin.....

What have you seen that makes you think he should stay?

I think I am just clinging to the final straw of stability. He should have a more fully fit side come Mid Sept. Those who were deemed game changers, like El Ghazi, should be able to do so based on their ability. If not, then its clearly how they are being told how to play.

Although I would say, irrespective of my opinion, I think a loss in the next two games and Bulut will be gone.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:45 pm

Out

Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:03 pm

Has to go
Obviously can't motivate the players
Pick the right team
Style doesn't suit the players we have
Crowds keep dropping :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:13 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
PTblue94 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
PTblue94 wrote:Not yet for me. Still stand by we’ve had a really difficult start against 3 good teams and a derby.

He did get it totally wrong today for me, Robinson should’ve been in for Kanga and Rubin for Ramsey or Siopis. Another mistake when he took Robertson off as he was the best of the 3 in midfield.

Anyway - not yet for me.

Sunderland and Boro shouldn’t be difficult…. Burnley I agree with but the other 3 games should have given us more then 1 f*cking point

Sunderland are top of the league and beat Burnley who you agree was a tough game. Boro have been in and around the play offs the last 2 seasons - all hard games IMO

Sunderland fielded a team of kids where out experienced squad on paper should have walked the match…

Again with Boro on paper we should have walked the match

On paper we should beat the team who are now top of the championship? A team that many tipped to be in and around the top 6? They’re 3 hard games and I won’t change my mind in that, I’ll judge him once we’ve played a few more games and the team has gelled. Another 4 maybe.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:17 pm

PTblue94 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
PTblue94 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
PTblue94 wrote:Not yet for me. Still stand by we’ve had a really difficult start against 3 good teams and a derby.

He did get it totally wrong today for me, Robinson should’ve been in for Kanga and Rubin for Ramsey or Siopis. Another mistake when he took Robertson off as he was the best of the 3 in midfield.

Anyway - not yet for me.

Sunderland and Boro shouldn’t be difficult…. Burnley I agree with but the other 3 games should have given us more then 1 f*cking point

Sunderland are top of the league and beat Burnley who you agree was a tough game. Boro have been in and around the play offs the last 2 seasons - all hard games IMO

Sunderland fielded a team of kids where out experienced squad on paper should have walked the match…

On paper we should beat the team who are now top of the championship? A team that many tipped to be in and around the top 6? They’re 3 hard games and I won’t change my mind in that, I’ll judge him once we’ve played a few more games and the team has gelled. Another 4 maybe.

Another four games when we’re cut adrift?

Great idea :thumbright:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:07 pm

Has to go for me.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:14 pm

OUT…..asap.

Hope we don’t leave it too late. :banghead:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:40 pm

Absolute fooking rubbish tactics, Tan you shouldn't of listen to dalman and gone with your gut instincts, bulut is clueless.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:11 am

Bulut out, sooner the better

Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:15 am

I think out and it needs to be quick before he causes any more damage this is the worst start I can remember and dont forget how we finished last season just as bad.

The players are better than this not promotion in my view but certainly not relegation and that is we will be with Bulut besides the Sunderland game which in fairness they look really good we should never lose 5-0 to burnley they are not that good and we should be beaten the jacks and Boro yesterday.

Derby are on form and leeds our next games I fear for us change now not wait until xmas when it is to late

Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:49 am

CHRIS PIKE wrote:In, and if we don't get a result after the international break definitely out.

Agree with this. Last chance saloon.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 9:08 am

I can't defend him anymore.

Out I'm afraid.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 9:56 am

Out!

Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:03 am

Roath_Blue wrote:I can't defend him anymore.

Out I'm afraid.

And now! Don’t delay any longer. Crowds are dwindling, atmosphere dying and will become toxic. We need a footballing man in now to make these decisions not a businessman persuading the hapless owner to employ his friend FFS. Bulut should have been dealt with back many months ago after the SWD surrender and the stubborn predictable dirge he was serving us, with excuses to accompany it. Some of the worst I’ve seen from my club. Imagine where we would all be as a club if Tan listened to a football man after Lamouchi, and employed a good championship manager many of whom were available at the time and suggested on here and by the bookies. Of course you never know, but it would not have been worse than this. Outsung on a 1230 KO by fans from 300 miles away. Bulut has now lost the support of his most loyal supporters. The club must act now. Rid of us of this man and his awful football and team management, but start with getting a football influence upstairs to make these huge decisions. Not businessmen. Better still swallow pride and sell the club to Sam.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:50 am

We are at least 3 years behind the rest of the Championship in how we play. We are in a free -fall to League 1 and unless a change is made now, the damage will be irreversible by the time a firefighting manager comes in.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:24 am

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 12:23 pm

Our club is 1 big mess we need help asap it’s the worst manager I’ve ever seen what is the manager thinking

Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:59 am

IN for me at the moment. Needs a chance to turn things around. It’s been a tricky start and needs a little more time.
Like most on here tho, patience is running thin. End of October for me to see how things change. He’s promised to look into the stats, let’s see how he does and what changes to players and styles he implements. Bad luck has been on our side in the home games. Lack of pace is a major worry for me since last season and still nothing has been done about it. How quick was that Latte Lath on the weekend. Looked rapid I thought

Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:25 am

Out We understand the lack of goals without quality strikers, but our defence is leaking a horrific amount of goals.
No solid performances anywhere.

Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:40 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
PTblue94 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
PTblue94 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

Anyway - not yet for me.

Another four games when we’re cut adrift?

Great idea :thumbright:

Personally feel like we won’t be adrift. Only 4 games played and our own fans are relegating us. 42 games and 126 points still to play for :thumbright:

Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:46 am

OUT

Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:45 am

6 Points off the Play Offs and 126 points to play off :bluebird:

Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:43 pm

As fans we always come up with who would be a suitable replacement if Bulut went, we all know the board would go for a cheap option any body with a proven record and contacts will be expensive for Tan, we might as well stick and hope for the best.
How on earth did we get Warnock.

Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:30 pm

Out

Tue Sep 03, 2024 5:32 pm

I would say he is living on borrowed time. Surely Tan would have already warned him that he needs to turn things around quickly or else. If we lose to Derby and Leeds then he has to go. Leave it too long and it makes life a lot more difficult for the incoming manager.

Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:56 pm

Yea your right can't see us beating either of em

Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:57 pm

Yea your right I can't see use beating either of em