Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING “ EROL BULUT TO BE SACKED “

Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:37 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sven wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
stickywicket wrote:Rob Phillips just said Bulut has not been sacked.Make of it what you will.

Fair enough but still have trust in my source that what I have posted is the truth.

They’re also saying that Bulut won’t talk to the press after the game but don’t know if that’s because of the touchline ban.

Ned, you’ve never been one to put out stories without foundation and you clearly state it could be wrong, so I can’t see why some have jumped on to the negative…

I wanted Erol Bulut to stay but it is clear now that ‘something’ needs to change and Vincent Tan cannot be happy, as he wasn’t convinced that the manager deserved a two-year contract in the first place and he won’t be happy if he is proven right…

A critical time for the club as a whole and some very important decisions to be made over the next few days or weeks…

Thanks Chris.

As you say, I’m not someone who posts information I’ve been told on a regular basis. As I said, what I’ve been told by who’s told me this has never been incorrect.

If it turns out to be wrong, then I will hold my hands up. But I did think this was worth posting.

People are referring to Rob Phillips’ comments where he said his source within the club said there was no truth in the rumours. I have a lot of respect for Rob but people need to remember that his source is usually the club Chairman who is not likely to say a manager is going before it has been officially announced.

No announcement tonight obviously but I still have faith in what I’ve been told. If there is no announcement by Monday night then I will be the first to apologise.

Your point about Vincent Tan not being completely sold on giving Bulut the new contract is very important.

Cheers, Ned… :thumbup:

Some people on here just love to knock regardless of the information provided, so take it in its stride and we’ll see how it turns out…

Even the tightest of circles can have their leaks and your informant has been right on all occasions to date…

Vincent Tan will certainly use the situation to his personal favour and a very quiet Mehmet Dalman may soon have egg on his face…

Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:51 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Don't get too excited,

They will give Purse the job.

This is exactly what I’m worried about. Bulut has to go, but this is the cheap option the board will go for.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:44 am

Kenny Blue wrote:I always wanted to support Bulut for the sake of stability and in the hope that things would improve once he got ‘his choice of player’ in.. it’s clear things are not getting better and in fact are getting worse by the match.
The main problem is that I don’t see how we are setting up to hurt the opposition, I don’t see what we are trying to do to break a team down. We don’t have any pace, we lack energy and we always seem to be playing with the handbrake on.. it’s time for a change, but who would work under this board I have no idea and even if the best manager was available and willing to come I have no faith that this board would be able to make a sensible choice!

Good post and i think most people feel the same as what you've said. :thumbup:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:11 am

cityone wrote:
Kenny Blue wrote:I always wanted to support Bulut for the sake of stability and in the hope that things would improve once he got ‘his choice of player’ in.. it’s clear things are not getting better and in fact are getting worse by the match.
The main problem is that I don’t see how we are setting up to hurt the opposition, I don’t see what we are trying to do to break a team down. We don’t have any pace, we lack energy and we always seem to be playing with the handbrake on.. it’s time for a change, but who would work under this board I have no idea and even if the best manager was available and willing to come I have no faith that this board would be able to make a sensible choice!

Good post and i think most people feel the same as what you've said. :thumbup:

Absolutely sums it all up perfectly

Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:29 am

Spot on fella

Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:38 am

Maybe Omer Riza, could be an option to replace Bulut, with Rambo as assistant? we defiantly don't want Darren Purse.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:48 am

I hope we are in talks with his agent. They all must sign a non disclosure agreement and a tribute to Vinny as that's the norm.

Its evening in Malaysia now, but i guess our UK-based solicitors legalise the split, so hopefully tomorrow morning

Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:07 pm

This is a load of bollocks if he had been sacked we would have heard by now I don't know where Worcester got his info from but clearly a pack of lies so please stop posting this crap.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:28 pm

No faith in the board to get it right whoever the buffoons choose, have they ever got one right in 12 years? It wasn’t tan that chose malky, the fans chose Warnock and he went with it, apart from that it’s been a complete disaster…..

Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:44 pm

Earnestp wrote:This is a load of bollocks if he had been sacked we would have heard by now I don't know where Worcester got his info from but clearly a pack of lies so please stop posting this crap.

If you read post properly you see if it doesn't materialise
by Monday evening he will hold hands up! Will you do same after posting this attack on him if comes out as correct? Like fck you will. :o

Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:47 pm

Earnestp wrote:This is a load of bollocks if he had been sacked we would have heard by now I don't know where Worcester got his info from but clearly a pack of lies so please stop posting this crap.

Totally unnecessary post mate. Ned (Worcester) is a very well respected poster and only posts what he believes is right.

You on the other hand need to chill out a bit and let things go by.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:49 pm

That’s more (quote) “b@!!@cks!” from you; but no one will be surprised at that… ;)

Firstly, no one has actually confirmed a sacking and in similar vein, they haven’t categorically denied it either; but if it has happened and/or an announcement is imminent, there is a legal process to go through and if we’ve learned anything from the Tan tenure, it is that we’ll know when they decide it’s pertinent to let us know…

In the absence of any real information to counter what has been said, please desist until you do…! :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:34 pm

About time you stop posting crap Neds source has been right before, stop posting stupid comments calling it all lies, Ned is just posting what he has been told :banghead:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I am not hearing he’s been Sacked

I’ve heard he was summoned to a talk with with Tan

heard the same late last night, he was summoned to a video call between Dalman and Tan, Tan is hesitant to sack, due to the compensation package of both Bulut and his staff.

Omar Riza would be clubs first choice to be interim Manager should any decision be made.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:06 pm

If he is on a final warning then Saturday could be tasty.

Should be a decent crowd, Leeds are loud, and if they start taking the piss and we get outclassed I can see you don't know what you are doing chants.

The Canton are loyal though, and it takes a lot for them to turn,but a loud Leed may be it.

Will they block bloody SLoper road again?

Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:25 pm

Having read the article refered to it looks very much like bulut will be gone

Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:25 pm

Everything has gone quiet today.

When Leeds take us apart on Saturday it will become toxic. No hiding place then for Bulut! Things will get worse from there on in with Riza taking the club forward.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:37 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:Everything has gone quiet today.

When Leeds take us apart on Saturday it will become toxic. No hiding place then for Bulut! Things will get worse from there on in with Riza taking the club forward.

As I’ve said, I stand by my post and retain the belief that he has gone.

If there’s no statement by tomorrow night then I’ll hold my hands up but I stick with what I said.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:50 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

If there’s no statement by tomorrow night then I’ll hold my hands up but I stick with what I said.

I’m not knocking you, mate. I think he’s gone too. But if by some miracle he survives until Leeds, he will have nowhere to hide.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:07 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

I’m not knocking you, mate. I think he’s gone too. But if by some miracle he survives until Leeds, he will have nowhere to hide.

He’s been wanting to go ever since he got his 2 year deal….i bet he’s buzzing hard… :D

Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:09 pm

Bad news, no news he has gone yet.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:29 pm

Too expensive for VT to sack, players are pretty poor as well, and we look worse than last season. That's saying something, Kanga is a donkey, Tanner just living off his goal v the jacks and tbh I see no excitement apart from some of the youngsters who have been loaned out or the lad sat on bench Saturday.
Colwill isn't up to it, Ramsay past his best, Is this the year we finally sink? :bluebird:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:32 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Too expensive for VT to sack, players are pretty poor as well, and we look worse than last season. That's saying something, Kanga is a donkey, Tanner just living off his goal v the jacks and tbh I see no excitement apart from some of the youngsters who have been loaned out or the lad sat on bench Saturday.
Colwill isn't up to it, Ramsay past his best, Is this the year we finally sink? :bluebird:

Top 2 - Top 6 ??? :roll:

Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:30 am

I keep watching sky sports news waiting for the headline "Cardiff manager sacked"

"Darren purse takes over" :banghead:

The delusional folk who said top two, top six which was never going to happen in a million year's must be thinking that crack we was smoking must have been some powerful stuff.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:12 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:I keep watching sky sports news waiting for the headline "Cardiff manager sacked"

"Darren purse takes over" :banghead:

The delusional folk who said top two, top six which was never going to happen in a million year's must be thinking that crack we was smoking must have been some powerful stuff.

Darren Purse will not be that man, thankfully; but things are moving forward re the OP’s belief that a change is happening! :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:31 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=241006
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:47 am

Just now from Glen Williams
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:56 am

Oh well, maybe he's on a final warning but can continue as manager for the moment

Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:57 pm

Well it’s obvious now that this information was at best premature but better described as incorrect.

Can only apologise.

Rarely post stuff like this but I did this time because I was told in good faith - might teach me not to post stuff like this is the future.

Hope for the club’s sake that Bulut is gone soon.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:03 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Well it’s obvious now that this information was at best premature but better described as incorrect.

Can only apologise.

Rarely post stuff like this but I did this time because I was told in good faith - might teach me not to post stuff like this is the future.

Hope for the club’s sake that Bulut is gone soon.

We could all assist with his departure saturday with
"We want you to go" erol bulut
"We want you to go "
Second verse
"We want you to go"
we want you to go
Vincent Tan
we want you to go.