Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Confirmed: Shocking / Unbelievable / Been Going on for M

Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:53 pm

Lengee wrote:So terrbly wrong and sad that 17,000 young Palestian children killed by Israel. All lives should be of equal value no matter what nationality. I feel ashamed that UK is providing arms.

Israel ignores ‘advice’ from its allies and continues to escalate its killing and land grabbing…. Yet we continue to supply arms. Makes no sense at all. As John Lennon said …”…. All we are saying is give peace a chance.”

[Hope the honest opinion above is not offensive to anyone- and if anyone has a more pro Israel opinion, that they will be treated with respect and not banned! Free speech is important in any ForumI!] :bluebird: :bluebird: eel ashamed that the UK .

Only pro Israeli view is based on events of 7th oct........ israelis not interested in fact that Netanyahu wants war so that he can avoid prosecution ...only people apposed to him are the relatives of hostages but Netanyahu ignores them as they call him what he is a criminal.... even if a UN soldier is killed rest of world won't do anything because usa will back them because like I said Jews hold world power especially in usa and UK and they just live off the haulocost as excuse for murdering children and medics...

Sat Oct 12, 2024 8:16 am

A Cowardly IDF poses with her Kidnapped Palestinian Lady, later they are either Killed or Tortured and then put Prison Camps that would not have been used over a 100 years ago.

Over 42,000 Palestinians now beheaded, burnt alive and killed

Including 17,000 plus Children
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 12, 2024 8:47 am

SURELY THEIR IS NOT A HUMAN BEING OUTSIDE ISRAEL NOW THAT BELIEVES ISRAEL HSS A RIGHT TO MASSACRE INNOCENT PALESTINIANS 24/7

Their are 10,000 Palestinians unaccounted for.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 12, 2024 11:00 am

Annis read interesting article that shows why Netanyahu ignoring usa and rest world?

Netanyahu tricked usa to assisnate the leader of irans elite overseas soldiers (mossard equal) years ago since then Israel believes that no matter what they do usa will always back them as we are seeing now... plus Netanyahu knows that it's election year in usa and no one willing to risk election by
Stopping Israel eliminate designated terrorist groups in Lebanon or gaza.. innocent civilians are incidental to defeating hamaz and hysballah ? Get impression if Israel killed everyone in gaza and Lebanon usa will still say Israel had right yo defend itself... as for Iran Netanyahu is planning to drag usa into conflict as they cannot risk doing it on own as Iran as enough bombs ect to seriously damage Israeli city's so need yanks fire power to destroy Iranian infrastructure like did in gulf war... after doing this Israel can displace pallastinians anywhere they like. As no one to oppose them not even usa would stop them.... Netanyahu needs to be taken out ASAP to stop all out war being started by him and his right wing murderers

Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:24 pm

I have lived in the London area since 1972 with the exception of 2 years in my early 20s. Contributors here in this thread have stated that Jews have unreasonable financial/ governmental clout. There are many hundreds of Jews I have met since coming to London and I am sorry but I simply don’t understand this description. Sure, most of them are “middle class” but I know of none who are incredibly wealthy nor in government.

Rishi Sunak is Asian; 2 of the final 4 in the Tory leadership campaign are black although Cleverly has lost out. In my area the wealthy are mainly Asians living in £3-5 million homes (not me!). None of these politicians are Jewish so far as I am aware. And I am definitely NOT anti-Asian.

Please can contributors supply names of people from the Jewish faith whom they believe have undue influence plus the countries they are active in. Trump, Biden and Harris in the US definitely aren’t Jews. To me the statements about undue Jewish influence is nothing other than racist. Netanyahu is one nasty individual I agree as is his war cabinet. But I disagree with the generalisation about Jews having unfair influence and affecting the world scenario. Where does this strange idea emanate from? Please educate me!

I agree about Palestine having been treated harshly in 1947 but today’s Israel isn’t responsible for this. I think Jews were offered a territory at that time in or near Uganda, but this never came to fruition. Don’t know much about this period of history to be honest, but the Jewish survivors of the concentration camps came out looking like matchsticks and Britain plus the allies didn’t treat the displaced Jews well and prevented many entering what is now Israel for 3 years after the cessation of hostilities in 1945.

Cardiff City don’t agree with racism - this is clearly stated in their mandate. I am NOT telling them about this thread as I don’t care enough to fall out with my fellow City fans. However, I think we should cease criticising Jews so vehemently - Israel maybe but not Jewish people in general. Both sides have their case in my opinion and, frankly, where this sorry current situation is going to end I/we just don’t know.

There could be a semblance of peace restored if BOTH Israel and Palestinians rooted out Hamas from Gaza. They should maybe work on this together to defeat Hamas who are no friends of Palestine. Gaza simply use Gaza and it’s inhabitants without any care about the local population ie in general Palestinians.

So I see no proof of undue Jewish influence in late 2024 in Britain nor elsewhere. The Jewish population is less than 350,000 in the UK meaning they are a time minority here compared with other immigrant races.That statement about Jews is reminiscent of 1920/30s German Nazis. Ultimately they were hammered in WW2.

So our criticism about Jews on this board does us discredit in my opinion.

Sat Oct 12, 2024 11:46 pm

Cardiff Exile wrote:I have lived in the London area since 1972 with the exception of 2 years in my early 20s. Contributors here in this thread have stated that Jews have unreasonable financial/ governmental clout. There are many hundreds of Jews I have met since coming to London and I am sorry but I simply don’t understand this description. Sure, most of them are “middle class” but I know of none who are incredibly wealthy nor in government.

Rishi Sunak is Asian; 2 of the final 4 in the Tory leadership campaign are black although Cleverly has lost out. In my area the wealthy are mainly Asians living in £3-5 million homes (not me!). None of these politicians are Jewish so far as I am aware. And I am definitely NOT anti-Asian.

Please can contributors supply names of people from the Jewish faith whom they believe have undue influence plus the countries they are active in. Trump, Biden and Harris in the US definitely aren’t Jews. To me the statements about undue Jewish influence is nothing other than racist. Netanyahu is one nasty individual I agree as is his war cabinet. But I disagree with the generalisation about Jews having unfair influence and affecting the world scenario. Where does this strange idea emanate from? Please educate me!

I agree about Palestine having been treated harshly in 1947 but today’s Israel isn’t responsible for this. I think Jews were offered a territory at that time in or near Uganda, but this never came to fruition. Don’t know much about this period of history to be honest, but the Jewish survivors of the concentration camps came out looking like matchsticks and Britain plus the allies didn’t treat the displaced Jews well and prevented many entering what is now Israel for 3 years after the cessation of hostilities in 1945.

Cardiff City don’t agree with racism - this is clearly stated in their mandate. I am NOT telling them about this thread as I don’t care enough to fall out with my fellow City fans. However, I think we should cease criticising Jews so vehemently - Israel maybe but not Jewish people in general. Both sides have their case in my opinion and, frankly, where this sorry current situation is going to end I/we just don’t know.

There could be a semblance of peace restored if BOTH Israel and Palestinians rooted out Hamas from Gaza. They should maybe work on this together to defeat Hamas who are no friends of Palestine. Gaza simply use Gaza and it’s inhabitants without any care about the local population ie in general Palestinians.

So I see no proof of undue Jewish influence in late 2024 in Britain nor elsewhere. The Jewish population is less than 350,000 in the UK meaning they are a time minority here compared with other immigrant races.That statement about Jews is reminiscent of 1920/30s German Nazis. Ultimately they were hammered in WW2.

So our criticism about Jews on this board does us discredit in my opinion.

You want People on here to put names up just to satisfy you? Who stopped Biden from banning arms ? The Jewish lobby in Congress who Complained when brought up in UK the Jewish lobby ... you think that what happened on Oct 7th justifies the total destruction of a population and its hospitals ? And now Lebanon? Its happening because usa politicians are scared stiff to anger the Jewish lobby its been reported if you've read what's going on you would see it..... yes hamas and hysballah are terrorist groups so was IRA but did we destroy Belfast to rout Them out like Netanyahu is doing?
Netanyahu clearly stated he doesn't want two state system which would mean Palestine having their own land the whole world wants a two state solution except Israel ... hysballah and Hamas send rockets to Israel yo show still around as far as know only two people been killed by them yet 43k been killed by IDF and yes some deliberately murdered under guise that there was a terrorist standing by them like with UN soldiers.. . I lived worked in cyncoed where most of Cardiff Jewish community lived back in late 70s and yes they were horrible people to deal with.... Netanyahu does not want peace he as persistently done things to block peace talks you know this you should read latest story from Jeremy bowen about surrender or be starved out them say they want peace no they want Palestinians land and that as you know it is the real truth.... 43k deaths is not defending yourself its genocide. And usa UK amongst rest of Europe ect are allowing it to happen.

Sun Oct 13, 2024 7:30 am

pembroke allan wrote:Annis read interesting article that shows why Netanyahu ignoring usa and rest world?

Netanyahu tricked usa to assisnate the leader of irans elite overseas soldiers (mossard equal) years ago since then Israel believes that no matter what they do usa will always back them as we are seeing now... plus Netanyahu knows that it's election year in usa and no one willing to risk election by
Stopping Israel eliminate designated terrorist groups in Lebanon or gaza.. innocent civilians are incidental to defeating hamaz and hysballah ? Get impression if Israel killed everyone in gaza and Lebanon usa will still say Israel had right yo defend itself... as for Iran Netanyahu is planning to drag usa into conflict as they cannot risk doing it on own as Iran as enough bombs ect to seriously damage Israeli city's so need yanks fire power to destroy Iranian infrastructure like did in gulf war... after doing this Israel can displace pallastinians anywhere they like. As no one to oppose them not even usa would stop them.... Netanyahu needs to be taken out ASAP to stop all out war being started by him and his right wing murderers

Allan,

Netanyahu is ignoring everyone and will continue to do this while he is fully backed financially and weapons by USA.

The Northern area of Gaza is surrounded and 250,000 Palestinian have had NO food allowed in for 2 Weeks, this is beyond and yet their are still 5% still sticking up for Israel, for me they are as bad as Israel.

How anyone can try and justify the Massacre of 42,000 Palestinians, 17,000 Children, Homes and Land Destroyed it’s beyond me, must be Very Sick Evil Persons to try and even think of Justifying.

Oh by the way Allan, I see some unknown name is trying to twist things which is unbelievable when the whole World is seeing the Truth, We are not against Jews, it’s Israel the Government their and people their I am blaming and I grew up liking all Races, My Father as I have Proudly Said so many times was Egyptian and My Fathers Best Friend who was My God Father was Jewish, born in Cardiff.

This is about Israel, Their Government and Their IDF , they are doing a Genocide on Palestine.

And yes I want everyone to see this thread, 170,000 views so far, it’s on all the News 24/7 nothing new, its exactly what’s being put out on the honesty Main Stream Media.

Sun Oct 13, 2024 9:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Annis read interesting article that shows why Netanyahu ignoring usa and rest world?

Allan,

Netanyahu is ignoring everyone and will continue to do this while he is fully backed financially and weapons by USA.

The Northern area of Gaza is surrounded and 250,000 Palestinian have had NO food allowed in for 2 Weeks, this is beyond and yet their are still 5% still sticking up for Israel, for me they are as bad as Israel.

How anyone can try and justify the Massacre of 42,000 Palestinians, 17,000 Children, Homes and Land Destroyed it’s beyond me, must be Very Sick Evil Persons to try and even think of Justifying.

Oh by the way Allan, I see some unknown name is trying to twist things which is unbelievable when the whole World is seeing the Truth, We are not against Jews, it’s Israel the Government their and people their I am blaming and I grew up liking all Races, My Father as I have Proudly Said so many times was Egyptian and My Fathers Best Friend who was My God Father was Jewish, born in Cardiff.

This is about Israel, Their Government and Their IDF , they are doing a Genocide on Palestine.

And yes I want everyone to see this thread, 170,000 views so far, it’s on all the News 24/7 nothing new, its exactly what’s being put out on the honesty Main Stream Media.

Yes I noticed same one .... and he mentioned ccfc they have never been mentioned in this thread because its as you say about Israel and usa backing the genocide being committed under the pretence of self defence?.... North gaza is being used as an experiment of surrender or starve!! If people move out that will leave the land free for Israel to put settlements on it something even usa says is illegal but as I put in my post the Netanyahu supporters
lobby stop any attempts to ban sale of arms to Israel... so usa is complicit in what's happening to their shame ..

Sun Oct 13, 2024 9:29 am

I’ve given my opinion above which is crystal clear. The 2 replies since I understand although disagree with, especially Allan’s. He is entitled to his viewpoint 100%, keep them coming please but I may jump in now and then! It is nothing personal; I just disagree with Allan.

I will continue reading this thread and the message board in general with interest as I enjoy hearing about the City and also the different points of view.

Sun Oct 13, 2024 11:42 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan,

Yes I noticed same one .... and he mentioned ccfc they have never been mentioned in this thread because its as you say about Israel and usa backing the genocide being committed under the pretence of self defence?.... North gaza is being used as an experiment of surrender or starve!! If people move out that will leave the land free for Israel to put settlements on it something even usa says is illegal but as I put in my post the Netanyahu supporters
lobby stop any attempts to ban sale of arms to Israel... so usa is complicit in what's happening to their shame ..

Allan,

The North as you say is the first experiment on taking the land from once again taking more land from the Palestinians and see if they can get away with it.

Sadly I don’t see USA stopping Isreal.

I don’t see a good ending to all this.

Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:58 pm

I am largely in agreement with Annis on this very important thread. (We have disagreed over Tan etc in the past).
This is largely because of the number of innocent civilians mostly women and children. However, if you look at the history of this sad conflict (while there is blame on both sides), the Palestinians have been treated badly over many years - like 2nd class citizens, as if they are inferior. their land occupied, and their property taken over.

Having said all that a FORUM is a place for an honest exchange of views.
It is therefore imp to respect others with rather different views such as Cardiff exile.
I think all lives are of equal worth black white Israeli or Palestinian.

It is patently obvious that there will be good and bad in all nations. And its very imp to refer to the Israeli govt and not Jews (many of whom condemn much of what is happening).
I do however condemn the ultra nationalist Israeli government and IDF for racism and ethnic cleaning. (But not Jews. We need to stand up and be counted and refer to facts.to criticise at the map of Israel in 1947 and now.

Sun Oct 13, 2024 2:05 pm

Lengee wrote:I am largely in agreement with Annis on this very important thread. (We have disagreed over Tan etc in the past).
This is largely because of the number of innocent civilians mostly women and children. However, if you look at the history of this sad conflict (while there is blame on both sides), the Palestinians have been treated badly over many years - like 2nd class citizens, as if they are inferior. their land occupied, and their property taken over.

It is therefore imp to respect others with rather different views such as Cardiff exile.

It is patently obvious that there will be good and bad in all nations. And its very imp to refer to the Israeli govt and not Jews (many of whom condemn much of what is happening).
I do however condemn the ultra nationalist Israeli government and IDF for racism and ethnic cleaning. (But not Jews. We need to stand up and be counted and refer to facts.to criticise at the map of Israel in 1947 and now.

Cheers, I have Total Respect for your post.

Lengee, I believe like you in Respecting All Nationalities, Black / White We are All Human Beings and are Equal.

But sadly Isreal’s Government and Their IDF don’t believe like US and are Bit by bit Wiping out Gaza and The Occupied West Bank and don’t see Palestinians as equal to them, they even call them “Nothing but Dirty Animals.”

What hurts is The USA continue to not just support Israel but back them and give their money and the weapons.

Sun Oct 13, 2024 2:16 pm

Lengee wrote:I am largely in agreement with Annis on this very important thread. (We have disagreed over Tan etc in the past).

Lengee you make dome valid points and it's hard yo distinguish between ultra tight Netanyahu and ordinary Jews when as soon as someone says boo to them they screaming anti semitism like the council for UK Jews and others they think people are not allowed to criticise their countries war crimes and they are war crimes .... got today Netanyahu telling UN to move their troops that is unacceptable behaviour they are there as buffer and you know as well as anyone else if they move IDF will obliterate south Lebanon same as gaza. ... yes there are two sides to story but Israel have consistently lied to justify murdering children journalists and medics! Saying there was a terrorist under the building or hospital is an excuse to justify the unjustifiable ... because the whole of gaza is riddled with tunnels as Israel knows and 9 out 10 times people unaware there is a tunnel they're so deep underneath... can anyone tell me why 40 countries condemned Israel for attacking UN yet won't do anything like sanctions " UK "
And why is usa supporting and providing the bombs rockets to kill civilians and wont criticise them " the jewish lobby in Congress thats why"... Biden today says please Mr Netanyahu try not to shoot UN soldiers as 40 countries don't like it... pathetic weak leadership from leader of free world.

Sun Oct 13, 2024 2:16 pm

BBC

Israel’s IDF attacking The UN Peace-Keepers daily now

Sun Oct 13, 2024 2:21 pm

Allan,

I’ve read your posts and totally agree with you regarding Biden.
Biden is a very weak President who says pathetic things and does nothing at all to Stop these atrocities by Israel.

Sun Oct 13, 2024 2:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:BBC

Annis Biden said earlier do not fire at UN soldiers but that's been position for days and Netanyahu in reply today said get UN soldiers out Lebanon? 40 countries sighned declaration condemning Israel but no action... things are heading for all out war ad Iran making stronger noises which is what Netanyahu wants as he needs usa to get dragged in to help bomb Iran ..... a this as been avoidable if usa showed some balls and stopped Netanyahu earlier.

Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:05 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Annis Biden said earlier do not fire at UN soldiers but that's been position for days and Netanyahu in reply today said get UN soldiers out Lebanon? 40 countries sighned declaration condemning Israel but no action... things are heading for all out war ad Iran making stronger noises which is what Netanyahu wants as he needs usa to get dragged in to help bomb Iran ..... a this as been avoidable if usa showed some balls and stopped Netanyahu earlier.

Netanyahu wants all out war to keep him as PM of Israel

Who does not care who is killed.

Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Annis ... what is it with everyone? The citizens of Israel knows why he wants war usa knows what he's doing and why the UN countries knows what he's doing and why.... yet not one person/country is prepared to call for a ban on arms to Israel ...until they do hamas/hysballah/Iran won't stop retaliating .. its not rocket science? Usa do not want to be dragged into Netanyahu's war but are to scared of losing election than caring whether middle east war starts or not? All because the Jewish community hold so much influence and power
In usa and UK ect

Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:43 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Annis ... what is it with everyone? The citizens of Israel knows why he wants war usa knows what he's doing and why the UN countries knows what he's doing and why.... yet not one person/country is prepared to call for a ban on arms to Israel ...until they do hamas/hysballah/Iran won't stop retaliating .. its not rocket science? Usa do not want to be dragged into Netanyahu's war but are to scared of losing election than caring whether middle east war starts or not? All because the Jewish community hold so much influence and power
In usa and UK ect

You’ve said it Allan,

It’s The Backers of The USA & UK Governments that are pushing for wars and wanting Israel to get more Land NO matter how many are Killed.

Sun Oct 13, 2024 6:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

In usa and UK ect

You’ve said it Allan,

It’s The Backers of The USA & UK Governments that are pushing for wars and wanting Israel to get more Land NO matter how many are Killed.

Usa now sending in troops to man anti missile batteries for Israelis in preparation for irans response to what Israel is about to do ? So Netanyahu as got his wish to drag usa into gight because Iran as warned usa not to get involved in Israel ..... like said stupid and blind idiots because it won't be usless targets Iran will go after hiefas industrial areas they'll be hit plus tel aviv with the civilians as collateral damage...then massive escalation and suicide bombings attacks on usa UK and Israeli targets .. where will it end?

Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:26 am

Israel just does not care anymore what the World thinks of them anymore :

Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:54 am

Yesterday should tell Israel they are not invincible and they can be reached precisely..... Yesterday was droans and 4 dead many injuries next time could be rockets and even more casualties.... like said usa will get dragged further and further into a war they don't want but are to scared to say no to Netanyahu.

Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:58 am

pembroke allan wrote:Yesterday should tell Israel they are not invincible and they can be reached precisely..... Yesterday was droans and 4 dead many injuries next time could be rockets and even more casualties.... like said usa will get dragged further and further into a war they don't want but are to scared to say no to Netanyahu.

The under are not and if America did not keep helping them 24/7 Allan they would not interested in Massacres and taking other Countries land.

After yesterday, last night Israel went bs k to burning Palestinians alive, the real images are beyond to put on here.

Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:12 pm

Israel Keep Murdering / Burning / Raping / Bombing Innocent Palestinians

SKY & BBC

Israel Says : “They are targeting Hamas, but so far have shown No proof.”

Israel continues to now kill UN Peacekeepers calling them “Useless”

Israel have now turned to Lebanon and have decided to target Christians

Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:15 pm

As Israel Continues to Murder innocent Civilians, 100 USA Military arriving tomorrow in Usrael to support the Israel IDF Terrorist’s.

As just said on BBC: “If Israel thinks they have got rid of Hamas, they have actually created more Hamas” due to what Israel has done in the last year.

They Warned about this and USA should have stayed out of it, but In fact they’ve been the reason why Israel has been able to do All these Massacres.

Mon Oct 14, 2024 5:12 pm

Sadly, some people believe that this “war” started in response to the atrocities of 7th of October 2023!
BUT its roots are far older and deeper.

But they should google the Balfour agreement agreed by the Tory pm after WW1 and then see our role and that of the USA in creating Israel.

If they think it is just Netanyahou who is awful towards the Palestinians, sadly this again is also not the case.
Like every state that has carried out ethnic cleansing and genocide in history, Zionists in Israel—who believe themselves to be “the chosen people”—began by dehumanizing Palestinians before driving them off their land and murdering them.
Prime Minister Menachem Begin called Palestinians “two-legged beasts,” Yitzhak Rabin called them “grasshoppers” who “could be crushed” and Golda Meir said “There was no such thing as Palestinians.
Meanwhile who said ……..

“I do not admit that the dog in the manger has the final right to the manger, even though he may have lain there for a very long time” and then went on to declare that a “higher race” had the final right to the manger.”
None other than that famous fighter against fascism…….
Winstone Churchill.

Then look at the map of Israel in 1948 and the map today. Even While Israel destroying Gaza to a rubble they are building new illegal .

Israel is not fighting a war of self-defence. It is fighting a war of aggression. A war to occupy more territory, to strengthen its apartheid and tighten its control on Palestinian people and region.

My fathers generation fought against fascism and genocide against the Jewish people. would be turning in their graves to
think the Israelis have gone from abused to abuser and the UK have done nothing to stop them and have even supplied arms.(Although in fairness Plaid Cymru have called for us to stop supporting Israel and suplying arms.)

It is unbelievable, and unbelievably sad.
We want PEACE now! Stand up and be counted! :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:14 pm

Their can not be even an Opinion on Israel’s side, it’s gone to far:

Today

BBC

30 Palestinian Children a day get Killed or Burnt Alive by Israel’s IDF

42,000 plus Palestinians Killed

Israel has told the Palestinians for the 17th time they have to move again.

“Israel has gone to far, they are just now killing anyone.”

“We are appalled by the lengths Israel are going to kill any Palestinian.”

Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:19 pm

Lengee wrote:Sadly, some people believe that this “war” started in response to the atrocities of 7th of October 2023!

But they should google the Balfour agreement agreed by the Tory pm after WW1 and then see our role and that of the USA in creating Israel.

If they think it is just Netanyahou who is awful towards the Palestinians, sadly this again is also not the case.
Like every state that has carried out ethnic cleansing and genocide in history, Zionists in Israel—who believe themselves to be “the chosen people”—began by dehumanizing Palestinians before driving them off their land and murdering them.
Prime Minister Menachem Begin called Palestinians “two-legged beasts,” Yitzhak Rabin called them “grasshoppers” who “could be crushed” and Golda Meir said “There was no such thing as Palestinians.
Meanwhile who said ……..

“I do not admit that the dog in the manger has the final right to the manger, even though he may have lain there for a very long time” and then went on to declare that a “higher race” had the final right to the manger.”
Winstone Churchill.

Then look at the map of Israel in 1948 and the map today. Even While Israel destroying Gaza to a rubble they are building new illegal .

Israel is not fighting a war of self-defence. It is fighting a war of aggression. A war to occupy more territory, to strengthen its apartheid and tighten its control on Palestinian people and region.

My fathers generation fought against fascism and genocide against the Jewish people. would be turning in their graves to
think the Israelis have gone from abused to abuser and the UK have done nothing to stop them and have even supplied arms.(Although in fairness Plaid Cymru have called for us to stop supporting Israel and suplying arms.)

Thank you for saying so much TRUTH.

Only Ignorant , Low Life’s or Despicable people would now stick up for Israel.

Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:20 pm

Israel are daily Burning Palestinian’s Alive, But the World Stands by and does Nothing:

This is just one of hundreds of times Israel has done this atrocity

Mon Oct 14, 2024 9:57 pm

Lengee wrote:Sadly, some people believe that this “war” started in response to the atrocities of 7th of October 2023!

Meanwhile who said ……..

Winstone Churchill.

Plaid gave a rounded condemnation that included what hamas did but like I've said previously Jewish lobby attack anyone who dare criticise their beha! This time its some Welsh Jewish organisation attacking Plaid but of course they don't mention the 43k deaths just the 1200..

No wonder Jewish people are despised in lots countries when they believe the world owes them for something that happen during the war....lots of countries have suffered million deaths in wars but don't hear them bleating on a out it... or have a usa to support them