Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Confirmed: Shocking / Unbelievable / Been Going on for M

Tue Oct 15, 2024 5:24 am

About time UK
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:35 am

Israel’s IDF are Blatantly putting out these Videos

If any Arab nation had done this to a Western civilian, America would have invaded by now.

To restore "DEMOCRACY"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:37 am

Burning Palestinians Alive

If any other nation did what Israel is doing EVERY DAY, we’d already have WW3.

Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:01 am

So True about Sky News

Israel again attacks Hospitals

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PFLgpYGFT_U

Tue Oct 15, 2024 1:40 pm

If roles were reversed, this would have made international news

SICKENING

Tue Oct 15, 2024 1:46 pm

I agree

Tue Oct 15, 2024 2:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I agree

Annis they're just paralysed with fear .... both parties fear of losing the election ..... the Jewish lobby is most powerful organisation in the world even got it here in Wales ! Said it before wars start on mistakes and we are going to get one because Netanyahu enemies don't Care of the consequences of any action against Israel...unfortunately usa will simply join in and bomb Iran as they're nothing but an Israeli state govenend by Netanyahu ..

Tue Oct 15, 2024 3:35 pm

Really interesting quote. He was not alone.
General Charles de Gaulle vehemently opposed the Israeli offensive of June 1967 and even imposed an arms embargo. That November, he said at a press conference, ‘Israel is setting up in the territories it has captured an occupation that will inevitably involve oppression, repression and expulsions, and a resistance to this occupation is forming, which Israel in turn classes as terrorism.’

How true and perceptive was that back in 1967?!?

Meanwhile 1000s are dying and we continue to go down completely the wrong path of armasupply to Israel. We should be condemning its actions, like most of the world. Stand up for ending the occupation and bringing peace. :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Oct 15, 2024 5:43 pm

All the MP’S should have Voted for Israel to have Sanctions on them

Tue Oct 15, 2024 5:51 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Annis they're just paralysed with fear .... both parties fear of losing the election ..... the Jewish lobby is most powerful organisation in the world even got it here in Wales ! Said it before wars start on mistakes and we are going to get one because Netanyahu enemies don't Care of the consequences of any action against Israel...unfortunately usa will simply join in and bomb Iran as they're nothing but an Israeli state govenend by Netanyahu ..

Who is the Jewish lobby in Wales and what influence do they have? Please provide details.
How is the Jewish lobby the most powerful organisation in the world? Again, kindly supply your evidence.
These type of statements were used by Nazis and other racists throughout history. As a graduate student of history, I simply don’t recognise this description of Jewish people- it is simply wrong, misleading and anti semitic. It is like saying nonsense such as black people are less intelligent than Caucasians for example - absolutely incorrect.

I can advise that many religious Jews do not support Israel and don’t believe in the Jewish state. Also, Israel is a secular country and the majority of its population has no interest in being Jewish. They believe in the Israeli state but not the Jewish religion.

It does not give credit to this fine message board to spout such racist nonsense; just the opposite. Why do the moderators of the board allow this? Don’t many of us have relatives - probably now deceased - who fought bravely against the Nazis in the 1930s? Such heroes wouldn’t support the facist comments against Jews and would in fact be horrified. How can the Welsh Jewish population of about 500 be influential in Wales?

Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:15 pm

Cardiff Exile wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Who is the Jewish lobby in Wales and what influence do they have? Please provide details.
How is the Jewish lobby the most powerful organisation in the world? Again, kindly supply your evidence.
These type of statements were used by Nazis and other racists throughout history. As a graduate student of history, I simply don’t recognise this description of Jewish people- it is simply wrong, misleading and anti semitic. It is like saying nonsense such as black people are less intelligent than Caucasians for example - absolutely incorrect.

I can advise that many religious Jews do not support Israel and don’t believe in the Jewish state. Also, Israel is a secular country and the majority of its population has no interest in being Jewish. They believe in the Israeli state but not the Jewish religion.

It does not give credit to this fine message board to spout such racist nonsense; just the opposite. Why do the moderators of the board allow this? Don’t many of us have relatives - probably now deceased - who fought bravely against the Nazis in the 1930s? Such heroes wouldn’t support the facist comments against Jews and would in fact be horrified. How can the Welsh Jewish population of about 500 be influential in Wales?

Going to humour you this once read plaids comments and see who from a Jewish organisation in Wales said in response... same with the response when a Conservative said something uk Jewish Council blasted him on both occasions all was interested in was Oct 7 nothing about 43k dead people in gaza ... your not stupid you know there is a very strong lobby in usa that will threaten whoever suggests arm embargo .... anyway that's it from me to you as you are only trolling as you said precisely same thing in another post "LOOK" and you'll find everything you need .... you sound like them calling people racist because highlight what they're doing and what they are threatening to keep the slaughter going..... Israel as a human rights group demanding Netanyahu stop the invasion he said sfa and as it was put he's happy to keep war going to keep himself in power and out of jail....conversation terminated

Tue Oct 15, 2024 7:27 pm

As I said before, Cardff Exile is fully entitled to his opinion (if not abusive), and that is a strength of THIS forum. And must continue. Also I am sure that are good and bad people in all faiths and nationalities. That we should avoid racist language and try to stick to facts.
And so in one very limited area I agree with him. As I said before, it is important to keep to the facts and not use the generic term Jews when referring to the actions of Israel and the IDF.

On the other hand, what does Cardiff Exile think about the very racist remarks made by Israeli leaders over the years? (Earlier post)
Or, the call by one member of their govt last year to drop a nuclear bomb on Gaza (which he re iterated?
Or The continual and numerous breaches of International law by Israel?
Or The huge number of illegal sttlement built by Israel?
Or The actions of the IDF where 70 % of those killed are women and children?
I could go on!
At least THIS forum does not make jokes about the terrible killing that is taking place in the Middle East and ban anyone who dares to be supportive of Palestine.

Tue Oct 15, 2024 7:37 pm

Sorry, one last thing….
Hopefully, what unites all contributers to this thread is the desire for an end to bloodshed and a workable peace in the Middle East. :bluebird: :bluebird:

“Cadarn ond Teg….. Firm but Fair”

Tue Oct 15, 2024 7:59 pm

Lengee wrote:Sorry, one last thing….
Hopefully, what unites all contributers to this thread is the desire for an end to bloodshed and a workable peace in the Middle East. :bluebird: :bluebird:

“Cadarn ond Teg….. Firm but Fair”

Lengee what can you call this group that I quoted in my post
I call them Jewish lobby their title is below.... but like others I've mentioned it's same story they condemned anyone who dare call for sanctions against Israel same in usa same with MPs in Parliament even though all condemned hamas... theses groups say Plaid ect support Terrorists.... if exile thinks me calling these groups "jewish lobby" is racist
So be it not sure what else can call them zionist lobby maybe? Anyway not bothered what he thinks as they call themselves Jewish.......

"The South Wales Jewish Representative Council"

Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:12 pm

To answer Lengee’s questions in order:
Disgusting and wrong
Disgusting and wrong
Disgusting and wrong
Disgusting and wrong

I want peace as much as anyone on this Board but am obviously not directly involved as much as anybody connected to Palestine and its people.

I just hate all racial discrimination- anti semitic, anti black, anti Asian, anti Palestinian, anti Israeli, anti Moslem/Hindu, homophobia, misogyny etc. People everywhere should be treated equally as far as possible.

Nobody has explained my questions about the so called Jewish lobby including in Wales. I can only assume that people who think this way about Jews are racists. If you have evidence about undue Jewish influence, please advise so that I can either challenge or change my mind and become antisemitic/racist myself.

That is all I will say on this matter.

Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:15 pm

I didn’t see Allan’s last reply when typing my last note - sorry.

Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:26 pm

Cardiff Exile wrote:I didn’t see Allan’s last reply when typing my last note - sorry.

I have to read up on this South Wales Jewish Representative Council - not tonight though. I wasn’t aware of them or their existence and had completely missed the story about Plaid in the news. I may not respond at all especially if I have egg on my face and consider myself to be very wrong!

My earlier comments about anti Jewish sentiment and the Jews’ supposed influence worldwide remain unchanged.

One additional point: Palestine's and their supporters must hope for a Harris victory on Nov 4 as she will be much less favourable to Israel than Trump.

Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:30 pm

Thankyou Cardiff Exile for the reasoned respose. Especially
“just hate all racial discrimination- anti semitic, anti black, anti Asian, anti Palestinian, anti Israeli, anti Moslem/Hindu, homophobia, misogyny etc. People everywhere should be treated equally as far as possible.”
Agree 100%
:bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Oct 15, 2024 9:04 pm

Cardiff Exile wrote:I didn’t see Allan’s last reply when typing my last note - sorry.

As I put how do you describe the organisations like the one I mentioned? They use jew in their titles I call them a Jewish lobby as broad term but there are such organisations in UK usa and they all condemned any person or group who dares to talk of bans sanctions against Israel...... and those groups all say that such people groups support Terrorists even though they condemned hamas.. so I stand by my generic term for them as I say they use jew in their titles and that's what I do.. and calling someone/group Jewish lobby is far from being racist as you can get.... anyway this thread highlights the war crimes being perpetrated by Netanyahu and IDF on behalf of the state of Israel.. if people want to defend Netanyahu Israels and usa actions they're free to do so .

Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:58 am

15.4 million Jews in the world today. Israel is the only country where over 2.5% of the population identify as Jewish, something like 7.4 million.

8-9 million in the USA, a small % of their numbers.

All this is available on the internet.

Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:02 am

Cardiff Exile wrote:15.4 million Jews in the world today. Israel is the only country where over 2.5% of the population identify as Jewish, something like 7.4 million.

2.4% of the US population and 73% in Israel.

So carry on supporting the Palestinians by all means - without being anti semitic.

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:15 am

This is exactly what it’s all about From Gaza, Syria ( Golden Heights) Israel is bombing Christian and Muslim villages now in Lebanon.

All finally Now Confirmed by BBC / SKY NEWS / UN etc

Israel is killing medical workers and firing at UN Peacekeepers.

Israelis openly say what their goal is: to return their illegal settlers-- and even take all of Lebanon and Damascus.

It's all about colonialism.

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:27 am

To be Honest their is not much to have an Opinion on, The Facts are their for the Whole World to See, ISRAEL ARE MASSACRING INNOCENT PALESTINIANS AND HAVE BEEN SINCE 1947, BUT NOW THEY HAVE REACHED A LEVEL BEYOND AND THEY DONT CARE WHO THEY KILL.

Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:24 am

Cardiff Exile wrote:
Cardiff Exile wrote:15.4 million Jews in the world today. Israel is the only country where over 2.5% of the population identify as Jewish, something like 7.4 million.

2.4% of the US population and 73% in Israel.

So carry on supporting the Palestinians by all means - without being anti semitic.

What's this got to do with anything discussed? Because I state what is in black and white as you must have read what they put in reply to plaid ect does not make anyone antisemitic..... and you've made my point perfectly because I highlighted " ISRAELI" organisations condemnation of Plaid and others you say I'm antisemitic exactly what theses organisations say about those that oppose Israel actions.... so thanks for that :thumbup:

Wed Oct 16, 2024 10:55 am

French President Emmanuel Macron:

“Mr. Netanyahu must not forget that his country WAS CREATED BY A UN DECISION. He should not disregard their decisions.”

Yet daily now Netanyahu now Kills The UN peacekeepers .

Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:09 pm

Shocking that their is 1% of some still trying to stick up for Israel’s Murderous / Atrocities

BBC

Wednesday 16th October 2024

“Gaza has become unliveable and Israel are denying Palestinians food and aid while they continue to bomb Palestine.”

“Gaza is now unliveable wasteland.”

“It’s been two weeks since Israel totally stopped any food or aid to the Palestinians.”

Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:11 pm

It’s makes me Sick as USA now telling Israel to let food and aid in, YET The USA are the ones backing them to destroy Gaza

UN :”Gaza is indescribable what Israel is doing to 2million people,”

Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:20 pm

People should see the report on the hospital hit 3 times in two weeks on pretence that hamas is there How many times do they need to hit same car park to destroy an hamas fighter? Pictures of civilians in tents being burned alive and white house spokesman simply says its disturbing and have told IDF to be nice people and try not to hit civilians... idf typical response we are looking into it!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:People should see the report on the hospital hit 3 times in two weeks on pretence that hamas is there How many times do they need to hit same car park to destroy an hamas fighter? Pictures of civilians in tents being burned alive and white house spokesman simply says its disturbing and have told IDF to be nice people and try not to hit civilians... idf typical response we are looking into it!

Exactly Allan,

I now totally ignore those who even tried to defend What Israel has done and is doing, it makes them as bad.

Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:People should see the report on the hospital hit 3 times in two weeks on pretence that hamas is there How many times do they need to hit same car park to destroy an hamas fighter? Pictures of civilians in tents being burned alive and white house spokesman simply says its disturbing and have told IDF to be nice people and try not to hit civilians... idf typical response we are looking into it!

Exactly Allan,

I now totally ignore those who even tried to defend What Israel has done and is doing, it makes them as bad.

What I don't get with you know who he called me antisemitic racist for calling Israeli organisations Jewish lobby and yet all organisations got jew or Jewish in titles... but they all have one thing in common they all accuse anyone who dares criticise Israeli as supporters of terrorists .... despite been given carte blanche to do what they like and recieve billions from those countries to use against civilians...