Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Confirmed: Shocking / Unbelievable / Been Going on for M

Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It’s makes me Sick as USA now telling Israel to let food and aid in, YET The USA are the ones backing them to destroy Gaza

UN :”Gaza is indescribable what Israel is doing to 2million people,”

Agreed
USA policy is , and has been, a shambles and makes no sense.its like helping to push people off a bridge then looking for :bluebird: survivors in the river afterwards. They prioritise the US election ahead of a humanitarian disaster and their policy is shameful. This would be the most one sided war in history, but its not war. In reality, its a terrible genocide ….ethnic cleansing and land grab.

Also I believe that the BBC coverage has been pretty terrible. Not objective. The reporters almost always presented ‘news’ from an Israeli standpoint. “Israel retaliating”, “targetting Hamas” etc even when it was clear they were not. (The Sky news was slightly better).
While Gaza was being blown to bits with so so many innocent citizens killed, they were in Israel reporting what Israel allowed them to. I know they weren’t allowed into Gaza. Unfortunately, WORDS are powerful and shape public opinion.…. I would urge people to rely on their EYES. Scenes of horror and living hell in Gaza while BBC reported from an Israeli balcony amid sunshine in a wealthy suburb. Stand up for peace and against genocide and racism.

The same thing is happening in Lebanon now. And finally the BBC coverage is a bit more balanced

Sickening that the world watches while all this continue…...

Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:07 pm

Lengee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:It’s makes me Sick as USA now telling Israel to let food and aid in, YET The USA are the ones backing them to destroy Gaza

Agreed
USA policy is , and has been, a shambles and makes no sense.its like helping to push people off a bridge then looking for :bluebird: survivors in the river afterwards. They prioritise the US election ahead of a humanitarian disaster and their policy is shameful. This would be the most one sided war in history, but its not war. In reality, its a terrible genocide ….ethnic cleansing and land grab.

Also I believe that the BBC coverage has been pretty terrible. Not objective. The reporters almost always presented ‘news’ from an Israeli standpoint. “Israel retaliating”, “targetting Hamas” etc even when it was clear they were not. (The Sky news was slightly better).
While Gaza was being blown to bits with so so many innocent citizens killed, they were in Israel reporting what Israel allowed them to. I know they weren’t allowed into Gaza. Unfortunately, WORDS are powerful and shape public opinion.…. I would urge people to rely on their EYES. Scenes of horror and living hell in Gaza while BBC reported from an Israeli balcony amid sunshine in a wealthy suburb. Stand up for peace and against genocide and racism.

The same thing is happening in Lebanon now. And finally the BBC coverage is a bit more balanced

Practically every country have said they've committed war crimes of similar but not one as given the sanctions required ban arm sales instead got usa threatening after 30 days but that's invalid after 23 days uk sanctioning couple of minor individuals but refused to go further... UN doing nothing after their troops been fired on but all you see is lot of hot air but no action and got to ask why? Answer is simply they're all scared to upset Israeli organisations in their respective countries we know that's true in usa/UK unless someone as a better reason?

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:01 pm

Lengee wrote:

Agreed

Agreed USA absolutely look pathetic and are as guilty as ISRAEL.

THE BBC WERE FOUND GUILTY OF THE FIRST THREE MONTHS OF DELIBERATELY LYING 1,500 PLUS TIMES ABOUT WHAT ISRAEL REALLY WRRE FOING IN GAZA BY AN INDEPENDENT WATCH DOG.

Yes Israel are now doing exactly the same in Lebanon.

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:17 pm

https://youtu.be/b7H1e4teji0?si=loLXRHfaX7mCCSGq

https://youtu.be/b7H1e4teji0?si=loLXRHfaX7mCCSGq
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:20 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mWRRka4pp3E
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:03 pm

What I find sad is that Liam from One Direction is getting more press coverage that the Palestinian children who have died.

Very sad about Liam, but also about the Palestinian kids who are getting limited coverage in the mainstream media.

Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:27 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:What I find sad is that Liam from One Direction is getting more press coverage that the Palestinian children who have died.

Very sad about Liam, but also about the Palestinian kids who are getting limited coverage in the mainstream media.

Absolutely Shocking, I Totally agree.

Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:03 pm

What a load of b++locks tonight from usa and Netanyahu? Yes they've killed leader of hamas and undoubtedly had some justification after oct7th... but both saying this will make peace easier but neither have mentioned giving land back to Palestinians or stop bombing schools as they've been doing past week.....yes killed arch enemy but that won't change anything as far as Israel Netanyahu are concerned they'll still be stealing land from Palestine and he won't recognise the state of Palestine so nothings changed Biden and Netanyahu may have the champagne and cigars out but it will leave bitter taste in mouth of the hostages relatives who are no closer to having them released in fact could be further from relase as no leader to control what happens to them.... Netanyahu is a devious lying toe ragg plain and simple and needs to be removed from power to allow some sort of peace there won't be peace as long as he's in power

Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:41 pm

Not much has changed in nearly 60 years of BBC reporting.
https://x.com/SaulStaniforth/status/184 ... nyU7g&s=08

Tony Benn at his best …saying it as it is … :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:56 pm

Lengee wrote:Not much has changed in nearly 60 years of BBC reporting.
https://x.com/SaulStaniforth/status/184 ... nyU7g&s=08

Tony Benn at his best …saying it as it is … :bluebird: :bluebird:

He did like a good argument! Wonder what he would have said about today's events? Sure he wouldn't be as passive or toothless as they are today in government.