Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE NEW KIT

Wed May 29, 2013 1:27 pm

It looks like Huds got to the changing room last and had to wear the odd shorts from lost property.

I'd be disappointed to wear a kit like that in the Cardiff & District league, let alone the Premiership.

Who the hell makes the design decisions? I can only imagine Tan stamped his rather warped fashion sense on things, but surely everyone at board level and the marketing department could have told him... Please no! This is truly shocking.Blueboo

Wed May 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Blueboo wrote:It looks like Huds got to the changing room last and had to wear the odd shorts from lost property.

I'd be disappointed to wear a kit like that in the Cardiff & District league, let alone the Premiership.

Who the hell makes the design decisions? I can only imagine Tan stamped his rather warped fashion sense on things, but surely everyone at board level and the marketing department could have told him... Please no! This is truly shocking.

they aint got the balls to tell him,hes picked that and we only have to see what he wears red coats,red shoes...the guys a fashion victim!!!

Re: New Cardiff City Home Shirt Photos

Wed May 29, 2013 1:28 pm

why have a different shade of red shorts to the top?

It looks disgusting, cheap and by no means is that a shirt to be worn in the biggest league in the world!

Very disapointed, what a joke! :sad7:
Last edited by cc-dicky-fc on Wed May 29, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 29, 2013 1:29 pm

That is disgusting! Looks like a kit from the local pub team :lol:

Wed May 29, 2013 1:30 pm

Designer must be a Jack as no one affilitaed with the Club would surely design that disaster

Wed May 29, 2013 1:30 pm

payne89 wrote:That is disgusting! Looks like a kit from the local pub team :lol:

That's an insult...I've played in many better pub kits than that. :shock:

Wed May 29, 2013 1:31 pm

Hofmeister wrote::laughing5:
it look so sh1te, it's almost unreal... first I thought it was a piss-take...
but you know what: the reds and the new plastics deserve this... :mrgreen: :toothy7:

This. f*cking pathetic. Our club are a joke.

Do the pro reds like this. Laughable

Wed May 29, 2013 1:31 pm

That looks so bad. Are my eyes deceiving me or is it 2 shades of red? Real lazy designing imo

Wed May 29, 2013 1:33 pm

Horrendous

Wed May 29, 2013 1:33 pm

The Shorts look like something left on the floor after a PE Lesson.

A chance to make an impression and again we f**k up.

Merthyr Town have better marketing than our club cringeworthy

Wed May 29, 2013 1:34 pm

and we thought last year's was bad... this is by far the worst in our entire history...

but I bet you, this will be the most successful kit in our history, a) the glory-hunters will buy it, b) kids will want it, c) reluctant reds will buy it, as it means showing support for the the team and Malky, d) others will buy it, as it is the first premiership-kit

Wed May 29, 2013 1:34 pm

:oops:

Wed May 29, 2013 1:36 pm

Just opened up the picture and nearly fell of my seat in work.

What an appalling kit - reminds me of somethinh my mother bought me in the 60'sn - and I threw that it the bin!!!

Will not be spending my money on it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Wed May 29, 2013 1:37 pm

On the plus side, your local market should sell the whole kit for less than a tenner, it's cheap looking and again a let down to City fans. But they gave us TWO STRIPES FOR OUR LOYALTY what the f**k, I'd rather have had a better looking shirt. :evil:

Oh my... No blue away either.. f*cking fuming

Re: New Kit

corky wrote:new kit is an embarrassment and we are a Premiership club that now as a pub team kit to match our beer mat of a badge.

Any pics Corky?

Is it that bad that not even the usual suspects can defend it?

Wed May 29, 2013 1:38 pm

I will be ironing my prem badges to my old blue shirt....

Wed May 29, 2013 1:39 pm

FUKINELL!!! I can't stop laughing :laughing5:

Wed May 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Do they know that if they actually make a nice kit more people will buy it therefore the club get more money

Wed May 29, 2013 1:40 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
Jinks wrote:
Hofmeister wrote::laughing5:
it look so sh1te, it's almost unreal... first I thought it was a piss-take...
but you know what: the reds and the new plastics deserve this... :mrgreen: :toothy7:

New plastics? :roll:

however you call em, the ones who suddenly decided to follow their local side after slagging them off for ages as they werent as good as ManU or Liverpool... know a few of those...

I agree with that

Maybe it will look better when the shirt is tucked right in and the waistband on th shorts is pulled up to the chest? Tan Stylee!

Re: New Kit

corky wrote:new kit is an embarrassment and we are a Premiership club that now as a pub team kit to match our beer mat of a badge.

not even john terry would wear that to pick up a trophy. at least it guarantee's no full kit wankers at our club.

Wed May 29, 2013 1:42 pm

SH21bluebird wrote:Do they know that if they actually make a nice kit more people will buy it therefore the club get more money

Questioning Vincent Tans business accumen is forbidden on here.

That is the worst f*cking kit I've ever seen, period.

Even if the shorts were white it wouldn't look too bad. What the f**k is Tan thinking..?

You get what you pay for an obviously city didnt pay much for these, if they will not make the effort to design a gd kit i will not make the effort to buy the kit

Wed May 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Awful!! :oops:

Whos looking forward to the gypo derby next season :oops:

Wed May 29, 2013 1:44 pm

I thought last seasons kit was a really nice kit despite not being blue.

My first impressions of this is that it is awful! The different colours of red look ridiculous, why not just keep red and black?

I don't think this one will grow on me much.

Wed May 29, 2013 1:46 pm

you will see the same template with different clubs ie wolves and it looks better than ours ....TAN IS CLUELESS.

Wed May 29, 2013 1:48 pm

I'd love to see annis face when he first sets eyes on that kit Lol

Wed May 29, 2013 1:51 pm

This has made my day.

Actually I feel sorry for those who have support the red because the club and Tan have let them down big time with this,