Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Iain Moody Suspended "

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:58 pm

It's better for the hysteria to start now before the full details are known as the reality may be far more mundane :thumbup:

Re: Iain Moody Suspended

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:01 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Owain wrote:Very strange decision. Moody seemed to be very well regarded.

Agree with you Owain.

Shame but we are becoming slowly the Welsh Blackburn. Oh, and Shebby Singh is Malaysian too. :shock:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:It's better for the hysteria to start now before the full details are known as the reality may be far more mundane :thumbup:

I know, let's at least give Tan time to spin us a few lies ffs

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HE HASNT ? FFS :roll: this is breaking news tonight

BECAUSE HES ALREADY BEEN REPLACED FFS :roll:

Wake up.

where does it say hes got the job on a permanently ???? wake up yourself ;)

It doesn't, but it doesn't say it's temporary either. :roll:

Why would He Malky drag some ransomed from the other side of the world for a job on temporary basis?! :laughing6:

Face facts, Tan has done this. If you really can't see that, then you're deluded.

hes been at the club for months and it says acting which doesn't mean hes got the job yet does it ????????? i will wait for official statements and facts not gossip on a message board that loves a dig at anything that gos on at the club especially what you love to do :roll: i wonder sometimes if you suport cardiff or just like to slag us off all the time ?

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Anyone who defends Tan now is clueless.

Definitely the turning point for me, regarding him.

Tan out.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:03 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:
Ninianparkspecial wrote:I've been to Malaysia quite a few times and had dealings with a few wealthy and powerful people over there. It is a culture that panders to the rich and powerful, who in turn tend to expect everyone to jump when they say so. I've seen it close up
Tan's behavior is very typical of how he he would conduct himself back home and unfortunately he has no comprehension of how that behaviour is perceived in the UK particularly in the world of football. He has made no attempt to understand the British football culture or tradition, or the tradition of Cardiff City. At home everyone would say "Yes sir No sir". That's what he has had all his life in every company he owns and it's what he wants from Cardiff City. He is shooting himself in the foot and doesn't seem to know or care about what he is doing.

Sounds spot on. Unbelievable, really. Why on earth did all of this have to happen to our club? Farcical and tragic. Just when you thought it can't get any worse..........

Any worse! ?!?!?!?!

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Tan's waist high trousers must be cutting off blood flow to his brain, absolutely shocking decision !!

wez1927 wrote:hes been at the club for months and it says acting which doesn't mean hes got the job yet does it ????????? i will wait for official statements and facts not gossip on a message board that loves a dig at anything that gos on at the club especially what you love to do :roll: i wonder sometimes if you suport cardiff or just like to slag us off all the time ?

He hasn't been at the club in that role for certain. :roll:

IF Malky was selecting a replacement, he wouldn't have gone with a total rookie... You can put your life on it.

What, so because I happen to be against our lunatic chairman, I'm not a Cardiff fan? Pathetic.

Sounds worse on the other board. Talk of malky going as well.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:06 pm

blooobirds wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:It's better for the hysteria to start now before the full details are known as the reality may be far more mundane :thumbup:

I know, let's at least give Tan time to spin us a few lies ffs

Or just make it up between us ffs

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:hes been at the club for months and it says acting which doesn't mean hes got the job yet does it ????????? i will wait for official statements and facts not gossip on a message board that loves a dig at anything that gos on at the club especially what you love to do :roll: i wonder sometimes if you suport cardiff or just like to slag us off all the time ?

IF Malky was selecting a replacement, he wouldn't have gone with a total rookie... You can put your life on it.

What, so because I happen to be against our lunatic chairman, I'm not a Cardiff fan? Pathetic.

all you do is slag Cardiff off ive never seen a positive post from you on this site just saying ;)

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:10 pm

wez1927 wrote:all you do is slag Cardiff off ive never seen a positive post from you on this site just saying ;)

So you're just making guesses... The very same thing you've just had a go at me for..

What a hypocrite. :lol: :roll:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:13 pm

After all of this debacle, if they don't come out with a jem in the january window, and if we fail to pick up points in our next 3 games. there will be an uproar. I have tolerated and Tolerated the guy and tried to look at the bigger picture to what he is trying to do. but there is no bigger picture now. we are a play toy for him.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:15 pm

If only the English league football clubs followed the Germans, 80% owned by fans (something like 80%).

I'm getting fed up of foreign owners.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:If only the English league football clubs followed the Germans, 80% owned by fans (something like 80%).

agreed , that would be awesome if it was the case here

adamt958 wrote:After all of this debacle, if they don't come out with a jem in the january window, and if we fail to pick up points in our next 3 games. there will be an uproar. I have tolerated and Tolerated the guy and tried to look at the bigger picture to what he is trying to do. but there is no bigger picture now. we are a play toy for him.

I dont know you from adam but you post some well thought out articulate posts I must say. :old:

Just to add yes your income has gone up to 100m but you spent 30m+ in the summer and are spending on your stadium and can only imagine what your already high wage bill is this year. This latest twist is classic tan. Hes like tony petty with cash. At least Kevin cullis had managed Cradley heath youth team.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:21 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
adamt958 wrote:After all of this debacle, if they don't come out with a jem in the january window, and if we fail to pick up points in our next 3 games. there will be an uproar. I have tolerated and Tolerated the guy and tried to look at the bigger picture to what he is trying to do. but there is no bigger picture now. we are a play toy for him.

I dont know you from adam but you post some well thought out articulate posts I must say. :old:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:21 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

all you do is slag Cardiff off ive never seen a positive post from you on this site just saying ;)

Tan's interfering with the footballing side of things, he's refused to honour his word to the players, he's now sacked Malky's right hand man and has appointed an unknown inexperienced replacement and you're still arse licking Tan. Hardly a positive post from you, is it?

Funny to think, a lot of people were against protesting because it might upset and affect the players :laughing6:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:24 pm

I would have thought it impossible to arse lick anyone you've never even met by posting remotely on a forum

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:33 pm

blooobirds wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Tan's interfering with the footballing side of things, he's refused to honour his word to the players, he's now sacked Malky's right hand man and has appointed an unknown inexperienced replacement and you're still arse licking Tan. Hardly a positive post from you, is it?

Funny to think, a lot of people were against protesting because it might upset and affect the players :laughing6:

how are my arse licking tan ?????????? ive said earlier in this thread that i will wait until all fact s to come out official statements and what borley has to say and not to just believe gossip on a message board that loves bashing the club at every opportunity

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:35 pm

wez1927 wrote:
blooobirds wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

how are my arse licking tan ?????????? ive said earlier in this thread that i will wait until all fact s to come out official statements and what borley has to say and not to just believe gossip on a message board that loves bashing the club at every opportunity

But how is sticking up and supporting the players, Malky and his backroom staff bashing the Club? Tan is not the club.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:38 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Anyone who defends Tan now is clueless.

Tan out.

Not at all. I am not defending but merely stating that he's changed this club for the best whether anyone likes it or not. A sacking of a head of transfers role is a turning point over throwing away a 108 year tradition? Absolutely laughable how people are reacting over it. We don't exactly know how important Moody's job was, he's made some mistakes, made some great decisions, sometimes change is good sometimes change is bad. The 23 year old who has been appointed may not have been appointed as well, we will all have to wait and see what happens and even then we won't know the real story. But Tan has made us grow at a rapid speed and for some it's too much. Football is a business and to be successful you have to make some radical decisions, Tan owns the club, he makes the decisions. Commolli got a shit load of abuse for sacking Adkins, now look at Saints.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:40 pm

TheBluebirdsMovement wrote:
Not at all. I am not defending but merely stating that he's changed this club for the best whether anyone likes it or not. A sacking of a head of transfers role is a turning point over throwing away a 108 year tradition? Absolutely laughable how people are reacting over it. We don't exactly know how important Moody's job was, he's made some mistakes, made some great decisions, sometimes change is good sometimes change is bad. The 23 year old who has been appointed may not have been appointed as well, we will all have to wait and see what happens and even then we won't know the real story. But Tan has made us grow at a rapid speed and for some it's too much. Football is a business and to be successful you have to make some radical decisions, Tan owns the club, he makes the decisions. Commolli got a shit load of abuse for sacking Adkins, now look at Saints.

It's not the sacking of one individual that's the problem, it's the fact that he has seen fit to replace him with someone who has no knowledge of football altogether...

He is now starting to tinker with the footballing side, when he hasn't got a clue. Any good owner leaves the football side to the football staff.

Many "put up" with the rebrand because he didn't interfere with anything else, but now he has.

:thumbup:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:40 pm

Hope we get an official statement from the club soon. Don't want this dragging out to long. We were doing so well up until the newcastle game and starting to find our feet in the premier league. Then all this stuff about the row over player bonuses comes out and now this tonight. What's next ffs. Really disheartening.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:41 pm

blooobirds wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
blooobirds wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

But how is sticking up and supporting the players, Malky and his backroom staff bashing the Club? Tan is not the club.

i dont know whats gone on and tbh nor do you ? moody might have been right out of line and done something wrong or might have not but i will get the facts and make my own mind up and not just jump on the bandwagon to bash the club? ,tan/borley/lim or who ever has made the decision to get rid of moody ffs maybe malky has had a falling out with him ? he might be back in his job in a few day hes only been suspended at the moment and most people on here think its the end of the world ,maybe he been speaking to other clubs?

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:42 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Hope we get an official statement from the club soon. Don't want this dragging out to long. We were doing so well up until the newcastle game and starting to find our feet in the premier league. Then all this stuff about the row over player bonuses comes out and now this tonight. What's next ffs. Really disheartening.

Spot On :thumbup:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:44 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Anyone who defends Tan now is clueless.

Tan out.

agree with you :thumbup:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:47 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

It's not the sacking of one individual that's the problem, it's the fact that he has seen fit to replace him with someone who has no knowledge of football altogether...

He is now starting to tinker with the footballing side, when he hasn't got a clue. Any good owner leaves the football side to the football staff.

Many "put up" with the rebrand because he didn't interfere with anything else, but now he has.

:thumbup:

How do people know it wasn't our Chairman who made the decision and not the Owner? People moaned that Tan was too distanced before and now he attends most of our games if not all and people complain that he's too hands on!!

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:If only the English league football clubs followed the Germans, 80% owned by fans (something like 80%).

Judging by 80% of the numpties that post on here we'd be in League two.