Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Just read this on FaceBook....

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:07 pm

NEATHBLUES wrote:Absolutely pathetic. Port Talbot has some top, top boys and is just as passionate about Cardiff City as many parts of the Valleys where the idiots that attacked Neil are from. Sad, sad day for Cardiff City, on and off the pitch. :oops:

very sad if true, know many from neath and pt have strong ties with Cardiff based city fans too, the valleys lot want to be careful if thats true, it will be like the 70's/80's again before we know it.... :oops: :o

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:08 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:6 bysedd, I have no idea what this has got to do with you.

Maybe because it was a Port Talbot lad that took a slap, me being one myself.

And all you ever read on here is Gwyn bullying his own.And you have the likes of 'Tim' :laughing6: not condoning it but certainly not condemning it.They're all shit scared of the big bully.If he was 5 ft 5 and said some of the stuff he does on these MB's then he'd have logged out years ago and never returned as he'd have been mullered.But no, he's a big unit and you've got the likes of Lawnflower blowing smoke rings up his hoop in the hope for a nod and a pat on the back off him, next match. :oops:

You don't know him though? Don't know nothing about what happened or anything for that matter

It's all over Facebook and now on here.Was it just pulled from the sky, and completely fabricated? Libelous if not.

Oh right it's on Facebook and the forum so it must be true. I apologise :lol:

Do you believe everything you read? Bit gullible aren't you.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:09 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:6 bysedd, I have no idea what this has got to do with you.

And all you ever read on here is Gwyn bullying his own.And you have the likes of 'Tim' :laughing6: not condoning it but certainly not condemning it.They're all shit scared of the big bully.If he was 5 ft 5 and said some of the stuff he does on these MB's then he'd have logged out years ago and never returned as he'd have been mullered.But no, he's a big unit and you've got the likes of Lawnflower blowing smoke rings up his hoop in the hope for a nod and a pat on the back off him, next match. :oops:

You don't know him though? Don't know nothing about what happened or anything for that matter

It's all over Facebook and now on here.Was it just pulled from the sky, and completely fabricated? Libelous if not.

I think it's you that's gullible if you think that someone would just make something like that up.Especially considering the 2 names that are being mentioned.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:11 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

I think it's you that's gullible if you think that someone would just make something like that up.Especially considering the 2 names that are being mentioned.

Well considering I know the boys in question and know people who were at the incident, I tend to believe them. Not a football forum. Never judge a book by its cover, the old saying goes.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Well considering I know the boys in question and know people who were at the incident, I tend to believe them. Not a football forum. Never judge a book by its cover, the old saying goes.

Well it's libelous then, don't you think? A young man saying/writing he was assaulted and it not being true.Maybe Gwyn and Mac will see their briefs Monday morning eh.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Know you local history will you it was 1984 not 1986 FFS!!!

Well excuse me.

Many be before you start trying to look down your nose at people you should educate yourself first ?

Right you jumped up shit for a start its "Maybe" NOT "Many be". What the f**k is that mean't to be.

Regarding looking down at people where I'm I doing that you low life individual of a failed politician.

2-1 to Ian. Full time! :thumbright:

ccfc thugs fighting with each other

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Very sad to see a few idiots picking a fight with port talbot lads becoz of the rebranding also calling them jacks is disgusting these lads travel most weeks and have been going years and are now talking about not going again to watch city the closer to the enemy the more loyal we are fact

Re: ccfc thugs fighting with each other

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Read the thread of people who were there. Nothing to do with rebrand. Just a few idiots playing up who couldnt handle their drink.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 pm

This topic has been done to death on another thread. Keep up at the back. :thumbup:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Chief73 wrote:Very sad to see a few idiots picking a fight with port talbot lads becoz of the rebranding also calling them jacks is disgusting these lads travel most weeks and have been going years and are now talking about not going again to watch city the closer to the enemy the more loyal we are fact

Haven't been speaking to 6 bysydd by any chance have you?

Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Chief73 wrote:Very sad to see a few idiots picking a fight with port talbot lads becoz of the rebranding also calling them jacks is disgusting these lads travel most weeks and have been going years and are now talking about not going again to watch city the closer to the enemy the more loyal we are fact

Haven't been speaking to 6 bysydd by any chance have you?

He doesn't have to.It's all out there.Only people like yourself suck holing the 2 thugs are saying ' We was there, or my mate was and knows what really went on' .

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Disgusted by what I seen yesterday I was in the pub with a few friends and seen and heard the whole thing,groups of City fans came in who have turned out to be city fans from port Talbot. There was no hint of any trouble or anything brewing just the regular full pub of fans chatting away. A few of the group from port Talbot starting chanting we will always be blue and some of the valley's group chanted back Vincent tan he does what he wants, through this it brought about an unnecessary fight, one of the valley boys head butted one of the port Talbot boys and big Gwyn weren't innocent either, if that is his way of being a peacemaker I would hate to see him getting physical

The pub had many children in there and to see Cardiff fans getting into fights over the colour is sickening I hope those involved are ashamed of what happened yesterday cause it left me feeling sick for this to happen in a pub where there are children,women and families was poor form,I seen a picture on Facebook of the port Talbot boy who was head butted and you can see he is bruised,what I seen he did not deserve it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Why are people getting excited...the valley lot want to be carefull etc,it's simple if he had slap for being gobby fair enough,if he had a slap for wearing blue tha bang out of order...simple!!! Why all this valleys want to be carefull bollocks.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:14 pm

There you go Bluebird_87 :thumbup:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:36 pm

6 bysedd wrote:There you go Bluebird_87 :thumbup:

2 conflicting stories. Both resulting in a slap. Doesn't make no difference to me either way. From what I gather, the tan chant was sung as a joke, people took it personally and being pissed up, it got way more out of control than it should have. Anyway back to my point. It has nothing what so ever to do with you, so why you feel the need to get involved I don't know. I've been in squabbles with Cardiff fans from other areas, it's what happens when your club draws support from large areas.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:17 pm

What?

Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:33 pm

6 bysedd wrote:

:laughing6:

Think you must only have been around a short time. I've had plenty of disagreements with Gwyn and many others about lots of things - Sam's record being the biggest one. Fact is we as Cardiff fans we can disagree about this stuff and there will always be something, the latest is the manager. Sometimes - about once a season it boils over - anyone remember Charlton and fighting over Dave Jones :laughing6: Don't need anonymous j.b. knobs, without a life, like you sticking their noses in, especially someone thick as sh1t, who doesn't know his arse from his elbow and believes..

- Gwyn is from Ponty
- Treharris is in the Rhonnda
- I'm Tim Hartley
- I'm bald :lol: (as if anyone cares)

Then ignores the facts presented by people who were at the incident, because they don't fit in with his warped vision of Cardiff fans.

If Gwyn was to go around fighting with everyone who disagreed with him, he'd be a very busy guy. I'm hardly going to be looking for favours off him either I hardly know the guy.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Jack twats taking the moral high ground and chatting bollocks about Cardiff fans,well they can f**k off.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:25 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Read the thread of people who were there. Nothing to do with rebrand. Just a few idiots playing up who couldnt handle their drink.

Chief was there Craig and saw it. He texted me earlier.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:26 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Trouble follows him everywhere you moronic diaper.It's always Gwyn or Macnamara involved.But Gwyn is always the peacemaker isn't he.Seriously,you need to grow a set of stones and stop rimming the bloke.

And Ponty, Treharris,who gives a shit,all shitholes and up the Rhondda way.

Oh and it's 18 grand to have a hair transplant if you can afford it.Well that's what it cost Rooney.That blonde mop is wearing thinner every time i see you on the TV.I wasn't sure who was Sumbler and who was you last time i saw you on the TV.

Keep your nose out you swansea c**t

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:38 pm

A mate of mine from port talbot, texted me and said mac and his boys started it, the pt boys had a good go but were outnumbered.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Listen I was there with port talbot & neath boys to many drinks got out of hand.
No your jacks bollocks was said. To many pissed up lads out of hand story over.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:57 pm

jonah wrote:Listen I was there with port talbot & neath boys to many drinks got out of hand.

I think everyone knew what happened. Not like the sad jack bastards on here trying to stir it up suggested otherwise, all will be forgotten about next week.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Don't tar all us valleys the same ;)

Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:46 am

nubbsy wrote:Someone try laying one on me for wearing blue please :D

Someone try laying one on me for wearing red ... We are all cardiff fans , get over it

Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:48 am

Who's mcnamara? A haggis muncher? Hope he's at Liverpool

Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:05 am

ffs wrote:Who's mcnamara? A haggis muncher? Hope he's at Liverpool

Can't see you being at Liverpool with our lot anyway Roathie, aren't you in Australia? :roll:

Nice try at a wind up though. :laughing6:

Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:21 pm

jonah wrote:Listen I was there with port talbot & neath boys to many drinks got out of hand.

I was there as well fella and not saying that drink didn't add to it but the sad thing is seeing city fighting City and in a place where there was women and kids,really embarrassing for us.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:43 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
ffs wrote:Who's mcnamara? A haggis muncher? Hope he's at Liverpool

Can't see you being at Liverpool with our lot anyway Roathie, aren't you in Australia? :roll:

Nice try at a wind up though. :laughing6:

eh?