Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Blue Boxing Day Protest "

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:58 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Daya wrote:
Castro wrote:So with all this "BU" and "KCB" being right all the time... I feel a little left out.

Roath and Canton Magic villified for warning you... Repeatedly... THREE YEARS AGO.

once again, my opinion which was formerly banned is now the boards popular opinion.

Listen to me chaps and you wont go far wrong and am not here to wind you up as some would love you to believe :thumbup:

Know that feeling Roathie, warned them, gave then info on what would happen including rebrand and off the majority got a clean " f**k off Daya "

f**k off Daya :lol:

This^

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:01 am

The only way to make this moron understand is for everyone and I mean everyone to protest on the 26th and NOT enter the ground.Leave the ground empty save away fans, Dortmund done this years ago over ticket prices and they got their way.My fear is this culturless cretin only understands Asian business techniques namely:
Subservience to him
Fawning staff
Complete disregard for other opinions
Complete lack of grasp for football
Complete ignorance of British culture
A sadistic Asiatic intolerance of those he percieves are superior to him

Let us make him feel about as welcome as a turd in a swimming pool, let him p*** off back to his swamp if that means relegation so be it at least let us have some dignity.
JS

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:31 am

He was promised a riot. Now lets f*cking deliver.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:58 am

For some time I have been prepared to give Tan the benefit of the doubt on a number of things (hoping in time we would revert back to blue etc) - but getting rid of MM is the last straw - the guy does not have a clue................ :evil:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:05 pm

As a life time fan...... ill be there boxing day...
And not going in...... !!!!!!

Tan The Tit

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Everyday I want tan out more and more. The way he does business is ridiculous. We as "customers" should at least be consulted and isn't it his job to make sure customers are happy?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Cool Running wrote:As a life time fan...... ill be there boxing day...
And not going in...... !!!!!!

Tan The Tit

How will we know you kept your word???? :? ;)

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:50 pm

Can't see annis going as he is a fan of Tan :lol:

Looks like jarred and jock are Vinny T fans as well :laughing6:

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:25 pm

CantonG wrote:Can't see annis going as he is a fan of Tan :lol:

image.jpg

That was when TG was in charge and I usually welcome everyone at first,but I have to admit I never ever welcomed Tan. I did welcome DJ :oops:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

image.jpg

That was when TG was in charge and I usually welcome everyone at first,but I have to admit I never ever welcomed Tan. I did welcome DJ :oops:

:lol: only joking mate, just nicked that off planet swans they were taking the piss of you, never seen it before myself :D

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:34 pm

The best demonstration would be to turn up against Southampton, when allegedly the clown is going to be present, and refuse to enter the ground until after the kick off. Although the game is'nt live on Sky the cameras are always there for highlights and interviews and Sky would have a field day with that. Major embarrassment and bad press for the clown globally. But of course that wont happen the majority will just turn up do alot of moaning and things will just carry on as normal at the circus!!!! :malky:

Re: Boxing Day protest

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:41 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:he's crossed the line now, making our club a laughing stock!

No,he did that when he changed your colours to red!

Re: Boxing Day protest

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:48 pm

snork44 wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:he's crossed the line now, making our club a laughing stock!

No,he did that when he changed your colours to red!

Spot on. :thumbup:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Out of interest who have you got boxing day :?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Brighton & hove Albion wrote:Out of interest who have you got boxing day :?

Can't make it. There's no return to Cardiff from Brighton on boxing day on Thomas. Good luck in the protest.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:54 pm

i wont be going, 2 empty seats.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:55 pm

blue lagoon wrote:i wont be going, 2 empty seats.

Gives something for SwanseaLad to wank off over at least. :laughing6:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Why the sun as an avatar? Doesnt that offend decent people?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Tan crossed the line as soon as he financialy blackmailed everybody with the rebrand.

Free scarfs was another blackmail and the man has also called us a failure as a club.

Now all this crap with ian moody then employing a decorater as moody replacement and malky looks like he is on his way.

Tan from the off has been an idiot I never excepted him at all.when we got promotion I was gutted I new the club was finished as we new it.
Its not what he is doing to malky which I strongly disagree with.its more for me what hes done to us since he got here.

I still want my club back the way it was before tan came and I want him tu stop us being a laughing stock.
I want tan out hes had his chance now he needs to go.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

I think it is to do with Carl's "bad news incoming" thread a month or so ago when he said it'll be on the back-page of the Sun the next day and it wasn't.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:21 pm

brickyblue wrote:Tan crossed the line as soon as he financialy blackmailed everybody with the rebrand.

Free scarfs was another blackmail and the man has also called us a failure as a club.

Now all this crap with ian moody then employing a decorater as moody replacement and malky looks like he is on his way.

Tan from the off has been an idiot I never excepted him at all.when we got promotion I was gutted I new the club was finished as we new it.
Its not what he is doing to malky which I strongly disagree with.its more for me what hes done to us since he got here.

I still want my club back the way it was before tan came and I want him tu stop us being a laughing stock.

:thumbup: k.r.o :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:44 pm

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

I think it is to do with Carl's "bad news incoming" thread a month or so ago when he said it'll be on the back-page of the Sun the next day and it wasn't.

Thanks for that Llandaff still think it odious though.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:54 pm

image.jpg

At least we won :laughing6:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Has to be done :old: :wave:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:53 pm

brickyblue wrote:Tan crossed the line as soon as he financialy blackmailed everybody with the rebrand.

blackmailed with a free cheapo ed scarf? ffs

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Trouble is I gotta buy one of those revolting red scarves now to piss on and throw on the pitch.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:15 pm

City Slicker wrote:Trouble is I gotta buy one of those revolting red scarves now to piss on and throw on the pitch.

I picked up 2 so I'll sell you one for £20

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Spiv lol