Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THOSE OF YOU WITH MULTIPLE ALIASES

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:32 pm

Aramore wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Aramore wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Aramore wrote:Lets get the mob going! Pitchforks and torches a fiver each! :ayatollah:

:lol: your my favourite poster :ayatollah:

I've been waiting 4000 posts to hear someone say that :cry:

Actually, your mine as well! The avator clinches it for me, as sometimes I do imagine I'm talking too a sensible lemon in sunglasses! :laughing6:

Sensible? :shock:

You got the right poster mate? :ayatollah:

See! Your doing it again! :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Good on you! If people haven't got the balls to put their real name behind their words, their opinions shouldn't even be valid.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:34 pm

Name and Shame.

:thumbup:

Post a list of original names and multiple aliases.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:37 pm

I reckon that Redordead is Forever Blue ;)

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:38 pm

who is bluebird since 1948- He is quality surely not a Jack ?

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:43 pm

llan bluebird wrote:who is bluebird since 1948- He is quality surely not a Jack ?

I'm afraid he is a jack. He is Roathie. In fact everyone on here is Roathie except you and myself. Even Carl and Annis are Roathie! :shock:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:49 pm

What if there are 3 members from one family on the same ip address are you going to ban them?

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:50 pm

64JACK wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:who is bluebird since 1948- He is quality surely not a Jack ?

I'm afraid he is a jack. He is Roathie. In fact everyone on here is Roathie except you and myself. Even Carl and Annis are Roathie! :shock:

Am I Roathie? :shock:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:51 pm

I'm Roathie

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:What if there are 3 members from one family on the same ip address are you going to ban them?

No.

Of course not.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:02 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:What if there are 3 members from one family on the same ip address are you going to ban them?

No.

Of course not.

Ban them, ban them all

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Name and Shame Mr Curtis,Name and Shame...

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:16 pm

Aramore wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Am I Roathie? :shock:

I know what your doing. Your trying to psyche me out aren't you?................Am I Roathie? :?

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:18 pm

carlccfc wrote:

No.

Of course not.

So how do you know they're not the same person? :laughing6:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:19 pm

64JACK wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

No.

Of course not.

How do we know Roathie is the same person :shock:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Carl - can you let us all know how many people are using multiple accounts.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:25 pm

One account, one man, that's me. Love me or hate me over words on a screen. I couldn't give a f**k eitherway but there some oddballs and weird herbs about who feel the need to say something to hide who they really are:ayatollah:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Aramore wrote:
64JACK wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

No.

Of course not.

How do we know Roathie is the same person :shock:

Shit! Does Roathie actually exist? Or is everyone else just pretending to be Roathie? Fuckin scary place this is turning out to be! :?

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:28 pm

I am everyone, confirm it.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:29 pm

Name and shame would never happen.

Some mods would be exposed. :thumbup:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:One account, one man, that's me. Love me or hate me over words on a screen. I couldn't give a f**k eitherway but there some oddballs and weird herbs about who feel the need to say something to hide who they really are:ayatollah:
totally agree with you

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:31 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have been made admin of this site and I can see who is using multiple aliases, I have been spending time checking through users to see who is creating usernames just to troll the site.

One example I am going to give is one poster on here is and has used Pablue Escobar, CantonG and Son of Tan, I will not name this posters main username and I hope that he stops using these aliases band just continues under his usual username.

There are others who have created several username aliases also but i will be monitoring continuously to rid the site of this type of trolling.

I must be honest as well I have checked some users on here who I thought were using other names but surprisingly to myself they are not.

Great tool to have for myself to use to tidy the site up.

I bet you have more than one Carl you hypocrite :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:One account, one man, that's me. Love me or hate me over words on a screen. I couldn't give a f**k eitherway but there some oddballs and weird herbs about who feel the need to say something to hide who they really are:ayatollah:

Agree. Especially as a Jack I would never dream of insulting this site as an outsider by having different usernames. Roathie however is a different kettle of fish. There are many on here who I dislike for one reason or another, murphy being a prime example, but at least he sticks to his guns and stands up for himself. Same goes for chuckles. Hope I haven't got them wrong though! :?

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:35 pm

AJ1927 wrote:Name and shame would never happen.

Some mods would be exposed. :thumbup:

Leeds service crew is defo one of the mods

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:35 pm

I'm sparticus

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:36 pm

Who was Long Legs??? i'll guess at Gwyn Davies.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Jinks wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I have been made admin of this site and I can see who is using multiple aliases, I have been spending time checking through users to see who is creating usernames just to troll the site.

One example I am going to give is one poster on here is and has used Pablue Escobar, CantonG and Son of Tan, I will not name this posters main username and I hope that he stops using these aliases band just continues under his usual username.

There are others who have created several username aliases also but i will be monitoring continuously to rid the site of this type of trolling.

I must be honest as well I have checked some users on here who I thought were using other names but surprisingly to myself they are not.

I think everyone knows you haven't got one Jinks. Theres no bigger tw*t than you on here. You stand out a mile! :laughing6:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:40 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
Aramore wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:Tamping guna have to stop using Bobby now after iv used it for about a yr 1/2

You do realise whatever account you make Carl will know it's yours straight away? :lol:

He didn't even name your main account on his post either, you did that yourself!

Yeah I know that but I will have to stop using bobby as every1 thinks I'm a bellend now.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: made my night :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:43 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
NIGELNIGLE wrote:Why would any sane adult want to use multiple or even One alias? There's some very sad people about. :?

Roathy seems sane and has achieved alot and he has over 100 what's your point.

My point is that there IS no point in having multiple aliases, unless of course your some saddo fantasist. :?
You are who you are and that should be enough surely?

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:47 pm

64JACK wrote:
Jinks wrote:

I think everyone knows you haven't got one Jinks. Theres no bigger tw*t than you on here. You stand out a mile! :laughing6:

Wow your so hurtful :roll: At least i don't hide behind names like some.. Now f**k off you swansea c**t .. saying that i bet your another forum fake :thumbup: