Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Well a Clueless Club/Clueless manager and our fans '

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:' Well a Clueless Club/Clueless manager and our fans '
walking out in their thousands with nearly 30 minutes of the game left, heaven forbid if we went down two divisions, we would have a stadium holding 33,000 fans and prob less than 10,000 fans to watch us.

Why would you pay all that money, travel from your home and walk out with 30 plus minutes to go ?

Cardiff City 0 Hull City 4 :cry: :shock: :shock:

You could feel in the stadium from the first minute the match kicked off there was no belief in our fans. I said I would judge Ole after 12 games,its been 10 games now, I cant hold back my feelings/opinion of him.

After watching game after games, I can as a fan see a clueless manager in my eyes. Brought 7 players in and I honestly dont know why Ole has brought in two of the Norwegians as even a fan can see, they would not be good enough for the Championship never mind the Premier League. Yes Mat will make it and is class, but he needs another year before he is brought in to play week in week out.

Kenwyne Jones, I thought worked hard today, but nothing Gestede could not have done and I honestly never rated Gestede.
Fabio and Zaha have class about them,but then they do nothing for 20 minutes.
Cala we can only wait and see.

And before anyone says anything, we all got behind Ole when he arrived and Ole was made to feel very welcome. :thumbup:

Ole, seems a gentleman, wants to be liked and like he says he is enjoying every moment here. Well Ole, I am not enjoying watching the football, your management to me looks clueless and I honestly believe Tan chose you for your name as a footballer,the red and never had a clue himself regarding you being a Premier League manager.

Yes I am prob being very harsh with my comments, but its how I feel at this very moment after seeing us embarrassed v the Jacks and today another total embarrassment against a very ordinary Hull side.

Todays match, I am speechless, hammered in our own ground by an ordinary Hull City team

Why oh why, did Tan not leave Malky alone, he would of kept us up this season and then you could of looked for a manager to take us further.

As to a clueless club, as long as Tan continues to own/run it, we will always be clueless.

My honest opinion, it will take a miracle for us to stay up.

What does the future hold, who knows.

I know! Its shocking how some very prominent and vocal fans are very opportunistic in seizing every opportunity they can to attack the club. Whether its the building of a new stadium, the expansion of the new stadium, the investment in playing staff or a non investment in playing staff, the growth in debt, the changing of a failing manager, his replacement.

Shocking! Absolutely shocking!

Not as shocking as those fans who supported the failed rebrand and were prepared to sell our colours to achieve a tiny bit of premiership glory.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Port Talbot Bluebird 1983 wrote:I agree with most of what is said above but I think mainly some fans need to have a long hard look at themselves!!!!!
I cannot believe that people were moaning and groaning that Don Cowie passed the ball backwards and KEPT possession!!! Our fans will not give OGS enough time to stamp is football on our club, it ain't done over night and will take years to play the way he wants but our fans don't stop moaning if try keeping the ball.
Like I said before the change should have been done in summer regarding manager with nice fresh season (premiership or championship) to start playing football!! We would have stood more chance of staying up with a fighter in charge and grafters on the pitch!!!!!
Bottom line is most of our fans haven't a clue about football!!!!!!!!!!!

Good post, to me a manager should be given at least one summer transfer window to put his own stamp on things, ole has had four weeks to check out whats at is disposal and also to bring players in, also the january window is unforgiving, players are vastly over priced or only really another clubs dead beats available. There can be no doubt that the majority of malkys signings this season have been poor and of the decent ones we have paid way over the odds for, even during last season we could all see that we were desperate for a left back, a right back, a couple of quality centre backs and a goal scorer, someone who could guarantee us 10-12 goals, none of these issues were addressed successfully by malky and we are now paying the price for it, is ole the answer??? i don't know, i will judge him after the summer transfer window if he is still here.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
walking out in their thousands with nearly 30 minutes of the game left, heaven forbid if we went down two divisions, we would have a stadium holding 33,000 fans and prob less than 10,000 fans to watch us.

Why would you pay all that money, travel from your home and walk out with 30 plus minutes to go ?

You could feel in the stadium from the first minute the match kicked off there was no belief in our fans. I said I would judge Ole after 12 games,its been 10 games now, I cant hold back my feelings/opinion of him.

After watching game after games, I can as a fan see a clueless manager in my eyes. Brought 7 players in and I honestly dont know why Ole has brought in two of the Norwegians as even a fan can see, they would not be good enough for the Championship never mind the Premier League. Yes Mat will make it and is class, but he needs another year before he is brought in to play week in week out.

Kenwyne Jones, I thought worked hard today, but nothing Gestede could not have done and I honestly never rated Gestede.

And before anyone says anything, we all got behind Ole when he arrived and Ole was made to feel very welcome. :thumbup:

Ole, seems a gentleman, wants to be liked and like he says he is enjoying every moment here. Well Ole, I am not enjoying watching the football, your management to me looks clueless and I honestly believe Tan chose you for your name as a footballer,the red and never had a clue himself regarding you being a Premier League manager.

Yes I am prob being very harsh with my comments, but its how I feel at this very moment after seeing us embarrassed v the Jacks and today another total embarrassment against a very ordinary Hull side.

Todays match, I am speechless, hammered in our own ground by an ordinary Hull City team

Why oh why, did Tan not leave Malky alone, he would of kept us up this season and then you could of looked for a manager to take us further.

As to a clueless club, as long as Tan continues to own/run it, we will always be clueless.

I know! Its shocking how some very prominent and vocal fans are very opportunistic in seizing every opportunity they can to attack the club. Whether its the building of a new stadium, the expansion of the new stadium, the investment in playing staff or a non investment in playing staff, the growth in debt, the changing of a failing manager, his replacement.

Not as shocking as those fans who supported the failed rebrand and were prepared to sell our colours to achieve a tiny bit of premiership glory.

you do know that there was time when blue wasn't our colour either? Who are you to judge another fan or what their reasons are for being willing to change from blue to red? Who said it was for premiership glory? Weren't we in the championship when we changed with now guarantee of success?

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

you do know that there was time when blue wasn't our colour either? Who are you to judge another fan or what their reasons are for being willing to change from blue to red? Who said it was for premiership glory? Weren't we in the championship when we changed with now guarantee of success?

I suppose only someone who supported the rebrand could come up with that.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:46 pm

davids wrote:Agree with most of what you say but cannot agree that Malky would have kept us up.

Games like the jacks away west ham and hull'we would have drawn under Malky'and maybe nicked a win on the break in a few more.Under Ole'well' :( :roll:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Pant_yr_awel bluebird wrote:
davids wrote:Agree with most of what you say but cannot agree that Malky would have kept us up.

Games like the jacks away west ham and hull'we would have drawn under Malky'and maybe nicked a win on the break in a few more.Under Ole'well' :( :roll:

On what grounds do you come to these conclusions.??????

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

And Natman is one of them, quite happy to forget about our identity and loves and endorses it. keep wearing your Red shite on FB Nat. :roll:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Cant do anything other than agree annis I was gutted when we went up because I new tan would ruin us and he has .a club has to be run from the top and top middle bottom they haven't got a clue have they.

Can it get worse well I think this is as bad as it gets.tan has been shown for what he is and thats a clueless stubborn man who doesn't get football one bit.

We have to move forward now as a club but with tan here we really have no hope do we.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

And Natman is one of them, quite happy to forget about our identity and loves and endorses it. keep wearing your Red shite on FB Nat. :roll:

See, this is what i'm talking about! its fans who are behaving like this, nothing else, that makes me want to stop.

All you can do is insult fans with a different view from you and find all you can to cast aspersions on their character or personality. Face facts Annis, the club has outgrown you (finally!) and that can only be a good thing.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

See, this is what i'm talking about! its fans who are behaving like this, nothing else, that makes me want to stop.

All you can do is insult fans with a different view from you and find all you can to cast aspersions on their character or personality. Face facts Annis, the club has outgrown you (finally!) and that can only be a good thing.

:lol: :lol: Nat, your the only poster on here I cant take serious :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Just as well we sold our colours to play in Tan's "Lucky Red"
If we had kept our Blue colours we could have ended up in a relegation fight.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Well annis they must be the punchline because more often than not I'm having to respond to the joke of a post you tend to put out

Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:51 pm

markeMark wrote:Just as well we sold our colours to play in Tan's "Lucky Red"
If we had kept our Blue colours we could have ended up in a relegation fight.

:lol:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

What the club has outgrown natman red is fans who support a rebrand because they stupidly think that it will give us glory in the promised land and who are prepared to sacrifice our colours to get it. You don't have a grandmother for sale by any chance do you ?

Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Tell me where is ever said red will bring glory

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Well i must admit Natman makes good point - if you don't agree with party line on here you get insulted which is why i rarely bother to post. I'll admit i was not overly worried about colour change as we've played in many different shirts in my time of watching (started in 1968) and have watched us in every division and attended many away games including such games as Halifax on a Tuesday night etc - make ths point in trying to show i'm not a 'glory' fan. Also while i wanted us to get to Premier to see what it was actually like i'm not particularly concerned what level we are at as i will still be going along (already renewed for next season). Yes Tan made mistakes but in my opinion we've had many worse owners in the past - my Swansea colleague keeps reminding me his best laugh at out expense was Sam's 'bigger than Barcelona' quote so i think other clubs have laughed at us before now. Just wish this board could be a bit more balanced instead of the constant negativity which is fuelling the fan divide not helping to try and resolve it

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:22 pm

steve1958 wrote:Well i must admit Natman makes good point - if you don't agree with party line on here you get insulted which is why i rarely bother to post. I'll admit i was not overly worried about colour change as we've played in many different shirts in my time of watching (started in 1968) and have watched us in every division and attended many away games including such games as Halifax on a Tuesday night etc - make ths point in trying to show i'm not a 'glory' fan. Also while i wanted us to get to Premier to see what it was actually like i'm not particularly concerned what level we are at as i will still be going along (already renewed for next season). Yes Tan made mistakes but in my opinion we've had many worse owners in the past - my Swansea colleague keeps reminding me his best laugh at out expense was Sam's 'bigger than Barcelona' quote so i think other clubs have laughed at us before now. Just wish this board could be a bit more balanced instead of the constant negativity which is fuelling the fan divide not helping to try and resolve it

Good post :)

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:23 pm

steve1958 wrote:Well i must admit Natman makes good point - if you don't agree with party line on here you get insulted which is why i rarely bother to post. I'll admit i was not overly worried about colour change as we've played in many different shirts in my time of watching (started in 1968) and have watched us in every division and attended many away games including such games as Halifax on a Tuesday night etc - make ths point in trying to show i'm not a 'glory' fan. Also while i wanted us to get to Premier to see what it was actually like i'm not particularly concerned what level we are at as i will still be going along (already renewed for next season). Yes Tan made mistakes but in my opinion we've had many worse owners in the past - my Swansea colleague keeps reminding me his best laugh at out expense was Sam's 'bigger than Barcelona' quote so i think other clubs have laughed at us before now. Just wish this board could be a bit more balanced instead of the constant negativity which is fuelling the fan divide not helping to try and resolve it

I very rarely insult anyone but Nat hounds me and has been insulting me on here for years, he was stalking me on FB so I got rid of him off there. Then says he sees me at the matches, in the end u can only take so much. :thumbup:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I very rarely insult anyone but Nat hounds me and has been insulting me on here for years, he was stalking me on FB so I got rid of him off there. Then says he sees me at the matches, in the end u can only take so much. :thumbup:

Annis, try sticking to the truth for once. You constantly insult people who don't agree with yoh and tge you proceed to bl I ck them from the site. I've not insulted you ive only questioned your motives and agenda (which everyone can now see anyway). I message you on Facebook whe you carry out the pathetic banning orders on here.

yes, I text you at the games. Was meant to be a jokd and was nothing threatening but was along the lines of "don't say hello then". Ok im a bit more vocal on here than real life but I actually said hello to you at bolton and hello to carl at villa

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis, try sticking to the truth for once. You constantly insult people who don't agree with yoh and tge you proceed to bl I ck them from the site. I've not insulted you ive only questioned your motives and agenda (which everyone can now see anyway). I message you on Facebook whe you carry out the pathetic banning orders on here.

yes, I text you at the games. Was meant to be a jokd and was nothing threatening but was along the lines of "don't say hello then". Ok im a bit more vocal on here than real life but I actually said hello to you at bolton and hello to carl at villa

Nat, Ive posted more than 40,000 times on this forum and the posts are all on here, please show me more than say 10 posts where I personally insult another poster out of 40,000 posts?

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:38 pm

And what he doesn't tell you is how he's phoned me multiple times because he hasn't liked that I've outed his agenda

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Nat, Ive posted more than 40,000 times on this forum and the posts are all on here, please show me more than say 10 posts where I personally insult another poster out of 40,000 posts?

You're saying you want me to scan through 40,000 posts lol. Not got the time to do that but I'll point out your attempt at insulting me in this thread anyway

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Surely people must be aware, of how insignificant this forum and any forum for that matter is, and how very little it contributes and has any real influence in the real world. People take themselves far too seriously, and grossly overestimate their influence on any human being they come into contact with. Be that in person or via the medium of football forums. He who shouts loudest isn't always the most knowledgeable. FACT

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Forever Blue » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:23 pm

I very rarely insult anyone but Nat hounds me and has been insulting me on here for years, he was stalking me on FB so I got rid of him off there. Then says he sees me at the matches, in the end u can only take so much.

Ok did not realise there was 'history' so will bow out of that argument

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:47 pm

steve1958 wrote:Forever Blue » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:23 pm

I very rarely insult anyone but Nat hounds me and has been insulting me on here for years, he was stalking me on FB so I got rid of him off there. Then says he sees me at the matches, in the end u can only take so much.

Cheers
As u can see, I am not interested in his posts, but he wants an argument 24/7 with me and everytimes takes me away from the actual topic. I will in future refuse to reply to him :thumbup:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
steve1958 wrote:Forever Blue » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:23 pm

Cheers
As u can see, I am not interested in his posts, but he wants an argument 24/7 with me and everytimes takes me away from the actual topic. I will in future refuse to reply to him :thumbup:

Lies

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:55 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:You are being harsh.

you gave Malky 3 transfer windows yet OGS 12 games?

The players dont care and its their fault. The only 2 that looked like they did was Daehli and Cala. I will judge OGS after next Jans window....the same amount of time I gave Malky.

Craig, I honestly feel for Ole. I believe he is an honest/genuine and kind hearted person, but I feel he is out of his depth at this moment in time. U never know Ole wont give up and we might still shock a few teams :thumbup:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

The players dont care and its their fault. The only 2 that looked like they did was Daehli and Cala. I will judge OGS after next Jans window....the same amount of time I gave Malky.

Craig, I honestly feel for Ole. I believe he is an honest/genuine and kind hearted person, but I feel he is out of his depth at this moment in time. U never know Ole wont give up and we might still shock a few teams :thumbup:

Maybe ole needs a decent transfer window and a summer to work on the squad he's inherited only then can we judge him fairly..

Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:12 pm

Jinks wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Maybe ole needs a decent transfer window and a summer to work on the squad he's inherited only then can we judge him fairly..

Jinks Carl and I said Ole should of had a full pre-season to put his team together. But Ole was able to bring 7 players in that he wanted and Ole thankfully had 3 proper FA Cup games to play with and have a good look at his squad each time. U never know Ole still might spring a few surprises on a few other teams, alls not lost. I've calmed down from yesterday :lol: :thumbup:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jinks wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Jinks Carl and I said Ole should of had a full pre-season to put his team together. But Ole was able to bring 7 players in that he wanted and Ole thankfully had 3 proper FA Cup games to play with and have a good look at his squad each time. U never know Ole still might spring a few surprises on a few other teams, alls not lost. I've calmed down from yesterday :lol: :thumbup:

Its not over yet but we need a few wins. I think he needs a pre season no matter what league we are in next season i believe when he gets the right players in only then will we properly see the type of football he wants us to play .