Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I honestly cant get my head around to why would you?

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Jules wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:This thread is slowly turning into blaming tan for hudsons departure? if true or not thats whats happening, so any other reason is going to be dismissed full stop!! :roll:

Allan, I am backing up Martyn, as I told him this weeks ago.

Whether it is true is another thing but I did tell Martyn what I was told.

Carl whatever you were told/weren't told, you passed it on in good faith, which is fair enough. now have a read from the start of this topic and see how it sinks into another blame Tan post. Pembroke Allen is right on the money here again.

Ive read thru aswell and martyn states hudson was malkies man and tan wanted him out? What about all other players loyal to malky? Its obvious from the posts of martyn in this thread he dislikes tan and it shows. :roll:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:22 pm

Jules wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:This thread is slowly turning into blaming tan for hudsons departure? if true or not thats whats happening, so any other reason is going to be dismissed full stop!! :roll:

Carl whatever you were told/weren't told, you passed it on in good faith, which is fair enough. now have a read from the start of this topic and see how it sinks into another blame Tan post. Pembroke Allen is right on the money here again.

I appreciate what you are saying Jules.

If it is untrue then VT receiving any criticism is unfair to say the least.

On the other hand if it is true then it does raise its own questions.

I guess we may never know, or it may take a long time to ever find out.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Jules wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Carl i think the point is being missed hudson wasnt needed by ole tell by signings
Made, but also dont think gabbidon is needed either it is very strange situation!

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:31 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Jules wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

could well be true but Huds has only gone now that we've brought better in, that to me shows Ole is in control or Tan would've got rid of him long ago.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:34 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Jules wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Carl i think the point is being missed hudson wasnt needed by ole tell by signings
Made, but also dont think gabbidon is needed either it is very strange situation!

Tbh Allan, I would have thought Hudson was the type of person that may turn out to be a good coach, if that is what he wants of course.

People speak about Swansea having players like Mink coming through their club and being promoted from within, maybe Hudson could have become a player/coach and if he had I would have thought he would have offered as much, if not more, than Gabbidon.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Carl i tend to agree with you! But hudson for whatever reason didnt fit in.! But gabbidon even less in my view, tbh city dont need such a post at present time. :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Why can't people just take it on board that Hudson wasn't in Ole plans for the future, that's what happens at football clubs. This thread is turning into a blame VT again

Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Think is a strange one annis

His family were settled here as well

Ole obviously looking to future but can't help feel it's a shame he's gone

Also perhaps there was a little more in it than we think?

Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:54 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Think is a strange one annis

His family were settled here as well

Ole obviously looking to future but can't help feel it's a shame he's gone

Also perhaps there was a little more in it than we think?

It is very strange and your right he and his family were very settled, also def more to it than we all know.

Good luck to him though :thumbright:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Ole has built a squad to win promotion and to stay up in the Premier League. You might think him a poor manager, but this is what you expect of a successful manager - he is aiming to accomplish that.

Hudson is getting old, there's multiple better and younger CBs at the club already. I think 32 years old is too young to semi-retire into a player-coach role, and he is surplus to requirements as a player. Do you want Ole to keep paying him out of pity?

I strongly believe that Gabbidon's wages are nowhere near Hudson's.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:09 am

carlccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Jules wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Tbh Allan, I would have thought Hudson was the type of person that may turn out to be a good coach, if that is what he wants of course.

People speak about Swansea having players like Mink coming through their club and being promoted from within, maybe Hudson could have become a player/coach and if he had I would have thought he would have offered as much, if not more, than Gabbidon.

Hudson as far as I know is on 18k+ a week, maybe even more after his new contract. Why would we give a coach that much a week when he's going to be a bit part player? Gabbidon is a player from within and is someone who has the club in his best interests. Gabbidon is also on a much lower wage than what Hudson was on, Gabbidon doesn't even expect to play. I genuinely don't get that. Hudson just isn't in Ole's plans, he's also not even nearing retirement yet so why would he even contemplate that?

Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:10 am

hgb123 wrote:Ole has built a squad to win promotion and to stay up in the Premier League. You might think him a poor manager, but this is what you expect of a successful manager - he is aiming to accomplish that.

Hudson is getting old, there's multiple better and younger CBs at the club already. I think 32 years old is too young to semi-retire into a player-coach role, and he is surplus to requirements as a player. Do you want Ole to keep paying him out of pity?

I strongly believe that Gabbidon's wages are nowhere near Hudson's.

The big names on this board don't understand that. Okay to knock the club for paying high wages but want a bit part player whose best days are behind him with 20k a week

Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:23 am

Happens all the time in every sport. Fan favorite starts to fall from relevance within a team.

Hard but needed transition - as someone his age should be playing more or retire. I get the feeling he doesn't like the idea of retirement as of yet.

Best of luck to him - but I highly doubt there is anything sinister behind his departure other than some cold hard facts that Ole saw and moved on.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:45 am

People blaming tan for hudson going :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: f**k me ive seen it all now ole dont rate him clearly or he would still be here, move on there just players and its part of there life moving about to blame tan is the most hilarious thing ive seen on here :bluescarf:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:50 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:People blaming tan for hudson going :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: f**k me ive seen it all now ole dont rate him clearly or he would still be here, move on there just players and its part of there life moving about to blame tan is the most hilarious thing ive seen on here :bluescarf:

Spot on, this thread is heading for the biggest whopper :lol:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:58 am

Arrow wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:People blaming tan for hudson going :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: f**k me ive seen it all now ole dont rate him clearly or he would still be here, move on there just players and its part of there life moving about to blame tan is the most hilarious thing ive seen on here :bluescarf:

I hate the man for the rebrand but f**k me to blame him for a player going is just ludicrous :laughing6:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:09 am

No room for sentimentality in business. Does'nt matter how nice a person he is, or how much we liked him. Most players want to play 1st team football for as long as they can, and when you look at the current squad it was obvious that he was not going to figure regularly this season.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:19 am

Arrow wrote:

:lol:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:20 am

markeMark wrote:No room for sentimentality in business. Does'nt matter how nice a person he is, or how much we liked him. Most players want to play 1st team football for as long as they can, and when you look at the current squad it was obvious that he was not going to figure regularly this season.

Mark, its not about sentiment for me, I promise you :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:21 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Arrow wrote:

I hate the man for the rebrand but f**k me to blame him for a player going is just ludicrous :laughing6:

Think maybe the HITS counter was running slow.

Every club in the country have this happen to them at some point.

Do the ITK gang know if Hudson didn't tell Ole that he wants regular football?

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:25 am

Hudson isn't good enough simple ! People blaming tan are off there rockers we have better denfenders brought in now ,Hudson great servant but in football time moves on ,the normal tan bashers jumped all over this with their agenda s ,ole doesn't think he's up to it so got rid simple !

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:30 am

Seen a few people on various threads suggest Tan is behind this move because he was Malky's man. They should remember that he was not signed by Malky, Hudson was at the club before MM ever got here.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:40 am

wez1927 wrote:Hudson isn't good enough simple ! People blaming tan are off there rockers we have better denfenders brought in now ,Hudson great servant but in football time moves on ,the normal tan bashers jumped all over this with their agenda s ,ole doesn't think he's up to it so got rid simple !

Wez, I havent mentioned Tan, Ive personally kept this all about football and opinions on whether Hudson was good enough to stay or not stay ? :ayatollah:

We both have different opinions on Hudson and thats what this topic is all about :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:32 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
DrDre wrote:I notice you don't mention liking him as a Cardiff City manager. Hmmmm......

Is that not allowed? I myself have doubts about his suitability for managing this football club.

Of course it's allowed, I never had a go at Annis for having a different opinion, I had a go for saying he supports the manager while constantly having sly digs at his suitability through various threads like this one.

if you don't support Ole that's fair enough, but don't pretend you do and then keep slagging him off at every opportunity.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Hudson isn't good enough simple ! People blaming tan are off there rockers we have better denfenders brought in now ,Hudson great servant but in football time moves on ,the normal tan bashers jumped all over this with their agenda s ,ole doesn't think he's up to it so got rid simple !

Wez, I havent mentioned Tan, Ive personally kept this all about football and opinions on whether Hudson was good enough to stay or not stay ? :ayatollah:

We both have different opinions on Hudson and thats what this topic is all about :ayatollah:

Blame me annis i made observation that because hudson was malky leutenenant tan wanted him out according to poster in thread, just grew from there. :laughing6:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:26 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Blame me annis i made observation that because hudson was malky leutenenant tan wanted him out according to poster in thread, just grew from there. :laughing6:

All your fault then Allan :lol: :thumbright:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:36 am

Forever Blue wrote:

have I mentioned your name annis ?

Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Problem I see is that in your opening post you have said Hudson has been replaced by Gabbidon. That is not really the truth. Hudson has been replaced by Manga. Gabbidon has been added for insurance and experience coaching (on likely much lower wages than Hudson would be on if he were to be kept for that purpose only)

Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:56 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

have I mentioned your name annis ?

No Wez, but I am usually a Tan basher :lol:
This season as promised I have tried so far just to talk about the football side :thumbright:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:57 am

CardiffOz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Problem I see is that in your opening post you have said Hudson has been replaced by Gabbidon. That is not really the truth. Hudson has been replaced by Manga. Gabbidon has been added for insurance and experience coaching (on likely much lower wages than Hudson would be on if he were to be kept for that purpose only)

A bit of both, Gabbidon expects to play some part and also be a coach, just my opinion Hudson was already with us and the right man for both positions.