Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' MASSIVE message to Tan '

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:54 pm

eighty_8 wrote:I was interviewed this morning by Wales Online and article is out there :bluescarf:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=151512

Well Done :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:56 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Cosi wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Cosi wrote:Tan's re-brand is a total and utter failure! It has striped away an identity of it most ardent and long supporters. When passionate supporters are considered merely customers, such reckless and arrogant thinking deserves the utmost in response. NOT BUYING A TICKET AND SEASON TICKET IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET TAN OUT!

I will never renew my season ticket until we:

1) go back to a Blue Kit;
2) get back the great Badge;
3) restores the complete identity of the Club; and
4) Tan leaves and sells the club. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

are you a season ticket holder this season?

I have been a season ticket about 10 years, but because of the re-brand I did not renew the last season in protest of the insane treatment of CCFC fans and, of course, myself! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

ok.

So you were a season ticket holder in the prem then? :thumbup:

Paul, stop picking on City fans,its about time you aimed it at Tan :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Unless of course you believe or follow Tan?

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:58 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Cosi wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Cosi wrote:Tan's re-brand is a total and utter failure! It has striped away an identity of it most ardent and long supporters. When passionate supporters are considered merely customers, such reckless and arrogant thinking deserves the utmost in response. NOT BUYING A TICKET AND SEASON TICKET IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET TAN OUT!

I have been a season ticket about 10 years, but because of the re-brand I did not renew the last season in protest of the insane treatment of CCFC fans and, of course, myself! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

ok.

Yep I was there when CCFC was in the prem, but couldn't stand the treatment at the gate and the loss of the Club's identity because of some inane superstitious beliefs about colour and inane badge change!
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:59 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just thought I would let you All know,Tans men Dalman and Choo are announcing in January,some cheap season tickets for next season,they are going to say on the official site we know times are hard and we want to thank you for your loyalty.

But uve got to buy them within a couple of months.

Hmmmmmmm

Thought they would, tHey have basically done that since Ridsdale's trick.......

Yes they have put their plans in place,a Riddler trick.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just thought I would let you All know,Tans men Dalman and Choo are announcing in January,some cheap season tickets for next season,they are going to say on the official site we know times are hard and we want to thank you for your loyalty.

But uve got to buy them within a couple of months.

Hmmmmmmm

Thought they would, tHey have basically done that since Ridsdale's trick.......

Yes they have put their plans in place,a Riddler trick.

I wouldn't put it past Tan's men to try and reverse the trend. We need to stand together and
NOT PURCHASE TICKETS OR TAKE TICKETS EVEN IF THEY ARE FREE!!!

Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:03 pm

eighty_8 wrote:I was interviewed this morning by Wales Online and article is out there :bluescarf:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=151512

Well done & respect from me.
:notworthy:
:bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:06 pm

:bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Cosi wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

ok.

Paul, stop picking on City fans,its about time you aimed it at Tan :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Annis people should be able to back themselves and answer some questions.

I've already stated that i think this is a good idea that could take off in the right circumstances. but i only ask the question that others will.

If people were season ticket holders in the premiership, and/or are season ticket holders this season. then i think people are rightly going to assume that the shirt colour isnt the motivating factor.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:15 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Cosi wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

ok.

I've already stated that i think this is a good idea that could take off in the right circumstances. but i only ask the question that others will.

If people were season ticket holders in the premiership, and/or are season ticket holders this season. then i think people are rightly going to assume that the shirt colour isnt the motivating factor.

Paul, All I want us as fans is to be united as one against Tan,of course u should all have different opinions :thumbright: but we must not turn against each other this time,you saw what happened over 2yrs ago and thats why Tan/Nash etc got their way :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Rubbish talk paul :bluescarf: :bluescarf: . Lots of city fans find themselves in the same boat as cosi they have had enough :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Cosi wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

ok.

Paul, All I want us as fans is to be united as one against Tan,of course u should all have different opinions :thumbright: but we must not turn against each other this time,you saw what happened over 2yrs ago and thats why Tan/Nash etc got their way :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

It isn't just the colour and the badge, it is the treatment of the fans, the foolish thinking and the arrogant nature of those running the show.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:33 pm

Cosi wrote:
It isn't just the colour and the badge, it is the treatment of the fans, the foolish thinking and the arrogant nature of those running the show.

i dont disagree with you, just pointing out that the level of outrage can be linked to our performances on the field... thats not exclusive to yourself mind.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:32 pm

Question to Paul. Wasn't part of tans deal with the re brand to keep investing in the playing squad and management? Now he's stopped doing this and going bargain basement in players and manager. No wonder fans are turning!

Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:36 pm

trotskie wrote:Question to Paul. Wasn't part of tans deal with the re brand to keep investing in the playing squad and management? Now he's stopped doing this and going bargain basement in players and manager. No wonder fans are turning!

hi.

you make it sound like fans would be happy if he kept ploughing money into the side.

Me personally, i think i'd rather he cut back, trimmed the squad and looked to make us closer to becoming debt free.

Also, he has invested heavily in the squad so im not sure what you are talking about. Only 3 months ago we spend 9m on two centre backs

Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:38 pm

WHAT DICTATOR TAN NEEDS TO DO, IS KEEP TO HIS PROMISE,HE MADE NEARLY 3 YEARS AGO, MAKE OUR CLUB DEBT FREE :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Not renewing next year is a good start. I think mass walk outs always look good and get a lot of media attention that Tan would hate. No one will buy us in that state. It's a real shame we have 1000's of new fans with no spine to do this, they just bleat out the same old boring lines that they have already paid for their ticket so why shouldn't they go. Such a shame they can't see the bigger picture all for the sake of a a few quid. Maybe it can happen and now folks have had enough but I think all the noisy passionate and fans who would do this don't go anymore already, maybe I'm wrong, hope so. :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:03 pm

f**k Tan,its a no for me next season :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Not giving Tan your money is the only thing he will understand. Even then he may dig his heels in, he seems a very stubborn man.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:36 pm

I already decided this would be my last season at home with my young lad. I am so proud of my son he's only.7 and blue through and through. He can see the wrong in the rebrand and I'm sorry but so called supporters who are adults wearing red is ridiculous. Children it's different but older generations should be proud of our history. Many of these fans I believe are new and don't have the strong affinity that some of us have.

Great post and let's stick to a.good solid plan and not renew. Let's go away on mass. This was my plan anyway so glad others are up for this. We need to really market this campaign.

I want our club back. Only last game an older fan sat behind me told me to put my scarf down as he could not see on 19 min 27 sec. Cue argument in stands which isn't me but the rebrand has really affected me. Cardiff city is something you love and when something you love is changed or hurt it damn right hurts you too. It's not just football it's a passion which only some fans truly understand.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Also next sky TV home game we should properly boycott. You can still see game on TV or even under the stands. This would show the media too

Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Annis you say you want the fans to be united yet if somebody even tries or mentions sticking up for Tan you try and belittle them, as if your opinion is the right one.

People have different opinions, not everyone is going to agree with you. Until people realise this we will never have a united fan base because people will constantly be bickering.

People have different views - accept and respect that.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:59 pm

A block wrote:Annis you say you want the fans to be united yet if somebody even tries or mentions sticking up for Tan you try and belittle them, as if your opinion is the right one.

People have different opinions, not everyone is going to agree with you. Until people realise this we will never have a united fan base because people will constantly be bickering.

Ok fair enough, Whats your opinion regarding Tan?

Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:00 pm

So anyone who doesn't agree with what malky did or sticks up for the club at this present time is a tan arse licker, it may not be the same club to most fans because of the re brand but it's still cardiff city it may be in red now and yes it's weird and awful but we wouldn't be in business if it wasn't for that dictator tan and don't get me wrong the re brand sucks but it's a shit price to pay for the club to survive, can't beg tan to stay and put his money in the club then have a ago when he does what he wants, we reap what we sow

Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
A block wrote:Annis you say you want the fans to be united yet if somebody even tries or mentions sticking up for Tan you try and belittle them, as if your opinion is the right one.

With regards to the colour change I am against that. I also don't agree with the constant public slating of Malky as I feel it makes us look a bit stupid and feel he needs to sort out the debt to equity as promised.

However, I also appreciate he has done a lot for this football club and has done a lot for the city as a whole as well.

On top of this think our fans are partially to blame. We haven't been united since the beginning of the rebrand and we could have and should have been a lot stronger.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:10 pm

A block wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

With regards to the colour change I am against that. I also don't agree with the constant public slating of Malky as I feel it makes us look a bit stupid and feel he needs to sort out the debt to equity as promised.

However, I also appreciate he has done a lot for this football club and has done a lot for the city as a whole as well.

On top of this think our fans are partially to blame. We haven't been united since the beginning of the rebrand and we could have and should have been a lot stronger.

I do agree with you regarding our fans,we let him get away with murder,but then Tan/Wayne Nash/Red brigade etc red or dead lies,the promise of a debt free club and lot of bullying put a lot of fans off trying to protest. Our fans should of stood up to the Red,but many wanted false glory.

I dont appreciate anything he has done as I believe the Tan Circus has made us a laughing stock and divided us.
Plus we are not debt free as promised.

But I do respect your opinion :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
A block wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I do agree with you regarding our fans,we let him get away with murder,but then Tan/Wayne Nash/Red brigade etc red or dead lies,the promise of a debt free club and lot of bullying put a lot of fans off trying to protest. Our fans should of stood up to the Red,but many wanted false glory.

I dont appreciate anything he has done as I believe the Tan Circus has made us a laughing stock and divided us.
Plus we are not debt free as promised.

But I do respect your opinion :thumbright: :bluescarf:

The debt to equity was the sole reason for me not being vocal or challenging enough. The lies of red and dead just made me feel there was no choice. How wrong I was and if I could go back knowing the debt is not sorted I would actively protested and I'm sure more fans would of.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:Who's this Mr Green?

The poster who was redordead

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:18 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Ruislip Blue wrote:Who's this Mr Green?

The poster who was redordead

Very interesting and I wonder who Redordead is? Hmmmmmmmm

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:38 pm

I think this a fantastic idea Mallo, I am 100% behind this. I had already made my decision a short while back to cancel my season ticket renewal and to only attend away games next season, even if we make the PL. If this happens en masse it will be a huge message sent out. I still hope that Tan will return us to blue and unite the club and all this will be unnecessary, but he has never done dialogue, compromise or cooperation with us his paying customers,and he probably aint going to start now, he doesn't eve attend matches, so I am not holding my breath. Anyhow, this white strip is surely a hidden f**k you message from Tan to us isn't it? !!! :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:49 pm

I support Tan 100%!! See you at the protests. You can't miss me I will be wearing red, yes that's right Annis, happy now what YOU started, you're gonna break up fans...enjoy mate, see you down The White Hart down the Docks, oh pity, it's closed, all die hard drinkers down there, did it matter NO.