Re: ' UPDATED ' ' They are even now saying '

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:28 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:May I just ask Annis, but who is 'they'?

Cal, 3 Different people all either connected to our Club or close to our Club :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

How confident are you?

Cal, More than confidant " IF " Our fans behave,no arguing and unite as one :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sadly, someone is bound to kick off

Cal, If they really Love Our Club they wont :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

True, but guranteed someone will kick off if something they don't like is talked about. If Tan say's he cutting investment off, then you know someone would rather that than seeing us back blue.

I think people wont care anymore about lack of investment. Yes the debt is a issue that needs resolving but i think that blue comes first right now. Tan has to unite this great club of ours again. I want to be in love with this club again, i want to enjoy my addiction, i want to wear quality Cardiff City products and be proud to show everbody my blue gear, i want to hear the roar of our great supporters win lose or draw. I want my badge back, i want my blue back. Mr Tan i want my CLUB BACK, OUR CLUB. CARDIFF CITY FC THE BLUEBIRDS :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:52 pm

I allow myself to be sceptic. Tan has all the way been very clear on that there is no return. One televised cup match against a league 1 club is all it takes to change his mind? Sound too good to be true.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:37 pm

I think people wont care anymore about lack of investment. Yes the debt is a issue that needs resolving but i think that blue comes first right now. Tan has to unite this great club of ours again. I want to be in love with this club again, i want to enjoy my addiction, i want to wear quality Cardiff City products and be proud to show everbody my blue gear, i want to hear the roar of our great supporters win lose or draw. I want my badge back, i want my blue back. Mr Tan i want my CLUB BACK, OUR CLUB. CARDIFF CITY FC THE BLUEBIRDS :bluescarf:[/quote]

I share your passion mate! :thumbup: I WANT MY CARDIFF CITY BACK! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:39 pm

Couldn't give a crap about money as long as we're not looking like going under again.

We could be playing in league two with conference players, tan in charge still and as long as we're playing in blue again I couldnt give a monkeys, I'll be there to support the boys.

Re: ' They are even now saying '

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:06 am

GSO Cardiff City wrote:
RFMH wrote:Wonder if KarlPayne's badge is being considered.

If they REALLY want to get fans on side, they should launch a competition. There's plenty of time this season

"Design the new Cardiff City badge!

Open to all ages. Badge design may be 'tidied up' a little by professionals but badge creator has final say on design"

Get some designs in, draw up a shortlist, and then again let the fans vote for which one we want...

Asking too much, and not expecting it. But if they DID do that it would be amazing (and LESS effort on their part!)

Good should...I think the fans could come up with something special. Here's my effort with some help from Karl :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

CCFC Badge 2015 (small).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:44 am

Lamboy88 wrote:
GSO Cardiff City wrote:
RFMH wrote:Wonder if KarlPayne's badge is being considered.

If they REALLY want to get fans on side, they should launch a competition. There's plenty of time this season

"Design the new Cardiff City badge!

Open to all ages. Badge design may be 'tidied up' a little by professionals but badge creator has final say on design"

Get some designs in, draw up a shortlist, and then again let the fans vote for which one we want...

Asking too much, and not expecting it. But if they DID do that it would be amazing (and LESS effort on their part!)

Good should...I think the fans could come up with something special. Here's my effort with some help from Karl :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

CCFC Badge 2015 (small).jpg

Good effort, but I always liked the Bluebird on a white background - oh, and lose the yellow, 70s rebrand plastic :lol: :thumbup:

:bluescarf:

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:18 am

GSO Cardiff City wrote:Couldn't give a crap about money as long as we're not looking like going under again.

We could be playing in league two with conference players, tan in charge still and as long as we're playing in blue again I couldnt give a monkeys, I'll be there to support the boys.

Why do you have the shitty red badge as your avatar then you big drongo?

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:21 am

Fergy1927 wrote:
GSO Cardiff City wrote:Couldn't give a crap about money as long as we're not looking like going under again.

Why do you have the shitty red badge as your avatar then you big drongo?

I support the cardiff City football team

Why do you have their badge on your avatar then?

Your question makes no sense, but to try and answer a slightly different question

I have the Cardiff city current logo on my avatar because my blog is not only for cardiff city supporters but is also read by other supporters who may not recognise the older badge. To try and stay true to our roots, I put this BEHIND the older badge and the blog colours were changed from Red (the site owner saw Cardiff city and thought Red) to Blue once I had explained the history of the club to the site owner.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:48 am

What a load of tosh.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Why a new badge? Its our history.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:28 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:What a load of tosh.

how? what problems do you have with it?

To be honest, it wasn't even really part of the thread here

I said I couldn't give a crap about money and that I'd be supporting the team even if we were in league two with conference players... and you think my avatar has a reflection on that because I have our current crest tucked behind our old crest?

I can't see what your issue is? Or how that question came to mind. If you could explain that I might be able to answer your "question"

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:17 pm

The thread is about a meeting where most of us want us to go back to blue with our original badge.

You harp on about wanting us blue yet your avatar has a red beermat on it.

You say it is because of your website which nobody seems to update or even read.

I'm just pointing out a bit of a contradiction.

I am in the blue camp and wouldn't put that shit in my avatar even if I worked for Malaysian Tourism.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:The thread is about a meeting where most of us want us to go back to blue with our original badge.

You harp on about wanting us blue yet your avatar has a red beermat on it.

You say it is because of your website which nobody seems to update or even read.

I'm just pointing out a bit of a contradiction.

I am in the blue camp and wouldn't put that shit in my avatar even if I worked for Malaysian Tourism.

So because I have our crest behind the old blue one I obviously don't want a return to blue... riiiiiiiiiiight. Loads of sense there...

I "harp on" about a return to blue... so everybody else on this thread who is saying we want to return to blue is "harping on" are we?

The website stopped being updated last year after financial issues, so yeah, it's not been updated for a little while. But you will see that even back then I was advocating a return to blue. (and when it was up and running was the highest earner on the forums)

It's your choice to put a massive Tan eating gorilla as your avatar... whoop de doo. That must mean you're a better fan.

I'm still failing to understand how we are in agreement and yet people are STILL looking for ways to bitch and moan about fans who are supporting the same ideas.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:29 pm

People talking about the current badge, get a grip. It's better than SH's and if Tan had said "here's £100mil and I want this badge" we wouldn't be having 10% of the conversations we are now.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:30 pm

I'm not a better fan than anyone.

Sorry you don't understand. If you don't get my point then you are pretty dim. Very dim actually. You have the red badge in your avatar but want blue.

Anyway, sorry for going off topic.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:37 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:I'm not a better fan than anyone.

Sorry you don't understand. If you don't get my point then you are pretty dim. Very dim actually. You have the red badge in your avatar but want blue.

Anyway, sorry for going off topic.

Yes. I have our current badge in my avatar... I have absolutely no clue why you think that makes me want to go back to blue any less? I have the blue badge as well... does that make me want to stay red?

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:42 pm

Who else is wearing Blue all day? :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:44 pm

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
eighty_8 wrote:Who else is wearing Blue all day? :bluescarf:
Rubbing all lucky badges and crossing all fingers, toes, legs, arms and other bits

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:feel you should have kept this to yourself until the meeting annis, if it turns out to be false there will be a lot of raised hopes for nothing

Paul, I can only say what Ive been told and why we have been invited there,what I dont know though is,if any conditions on this?

Ive put it all out,because it has come from people who are involved in our club etc and I have never felt so positive for years, I will feel worse than sick.if it does not come off and I will state now," I wont Renew my season ticket if we now dont get our BLUE back for next season " :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

changed your tune a bit...what happened to "i'll always support city...42 years ST holder" and so on

when you say you're going on what you've been told...who told you?

Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:00 pm

I hope this is a meeting where we say we want our blue and the badge back, and our debt to equity! I hope this is not a meeting where Dalman and Choo just listen to what we want then write it down then report it back to Tan! We need an answer and we don't want to roll over to Tan and will say we will turn back blue next season then stab us in the back! Please hope this isn't true just anxious feeling! :shock: :shock: :shock: