Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' TEAM NEWS ' NORWICH v CARDIFF CITY ' MATCH THREAD '

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
darran1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Absolutely unbelievable. Peter Whittingham has just smashed a forty yard pass on the volley to Kadeem Harris.

Incredible vision. Could be too little too late for Cardiff however.

should of both started , can't believe Trollope dropped Harris after the form he's been in

Watch Darren, Allan and Wez will be on yr back, oh no I forgot only me :lol:

Annis I have my own opinion and will answer Darren if I want to and for your information I do not and did not express opinion of who played or not! :thumbup:

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:48 pm

Pilkington scores :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:52 pm

Fucked !!

This formation isn't working, we are conceding so cheaply, come on lads

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:55 pm

The team is screwed. We're going to need a hell of a good manager to turn around the shite they've been coached over the summer.

Our weaknesses are bizzarely even more exposed playing this stupid rigid setup that Trollope seems to think will work.

Absolute shite from top to bottom of the club.

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:56 pm

3-2!

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:56 pm

Time for another!

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
darran1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Absolutely unbelievable. Peter Whittingham has just smashed a forty yard pass on the volley to Kadeem Harris.

Incredible vision. Could be too little too late for Cardiff however.

should of both started , can't believe Trollope dropped Harris after the form he's been in

Watch Darren, Allan and Wez will be on yr back, oh no I forgot only me :lol:

The usual suspects will only see the positives from this match and our league position (although league position is not too important at this early stage). A new manager (sacked by Bristol Rovers), a new formation that worked for an international side, a new striker who has scored a handful of goals in 40 odd matches,and suddenly we have a team of world beaters. Once you actually remove the blue tinted spectacles and take a step back, you will see that the team is probably weaker than last season, playing in a league which is far stronger this season, and are at best an average mid table side. A few injuries, a bit of bad luck, and the team is probably not good enough to be in the top twelve or so. I am still hopeful that we won't be drawn into a relegation battle, but not as confident as I was a few weeks ago.

Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Watch Darren, Allan and Wez will be on yr back, oh no I forgot only me :lol:[/quote]
The usual suspects will only see the positives from this match and our league position (although league position is not too important at this early stage). A new manager (sacked by Bristol Rovers), a new formation that worked for an international side, a new striker who has scored a handful of goals in 40 odd matches,and suddenly we have a team of world beaters. Once you actually remove the blue tinted spectacles and take a step back, you will see that the team is probably weaker than last season, playing in a league which is far stronger this season, and are at best an average mid table side. A few injuries, a bit of bad luck, and the team is probably not good enough to be in the top twelve or so. I am still hopeful that we won't be drawn into a relegation battle, but not as confident as I was a few weeks ago.[/quote]

Trollope has watched slade for too long. Drop your best players to the bench when they are on fire!! :roll:

Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:30 pm

erinsown wrote:Watch Darren, Allan and Wez will be on yr back, oh no I forgot only me :lol:

The usual suspects will only see the positives from this match and our league position (although league position is not too important at this early stage). A new manager (sacked by Bristol Rovers), a new formation that worked for an international side, a new striker who has scored a handful of goals in 40 odd matches,and suddenly we have a team of world beaters. Once you actually remove the blue tinted spectacles and take a step back, you will see that the team is probably weaker than last season, playing in a league which is far stronger this season, and are at best an average mid table side. A few injuries, a bit of bad luck, and the team is probably not good enough to be in the top twelve or so. I am still hopeful that we won't be drawn into a relegation battle, but not as confident as I was a few weeks ago.[/quote]

Trollope has watched slade for too long. Drop your best players to the bench when they are on fire!! :roll:[/quote]

Proved today and in the Fulham away game that he is a gutless manager Harris should have started both of those games