Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Confirmed: Shocking / Unbelievable / Been Going on for M

Sat May 25, 2024 12:40 pm

Killing more innocent people:

Israel the Biggest Terrorist’s in the World:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 25, 2024 12:53 pm

Surely Surely there can not be anyone who still backs or supports Terrorists Israel:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 25, 2024 7:15 pm

What evil people would kill 16,000 Children.

What evil people would leave 20,000 Children without parents.

Only Nazi Israel run by Real Terrorist.

Sun May 26, 2024 8:59 am

Beyond Belief Israelites dancing in front of the Aid Trucks last night preventing them getting in, while the Terrorists IDF stand by watching and laughing, BASTARDS

Sun May 26, 2024 9:01 am

Palestine will be Free

Sun May 26, 2024 9:04 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sun May 26, 2024 9:08 am

Israel / IDF Terrorists have killed 15,000 children in Gaza.

15 thousand dreams

15 thousand games

15 thousand laughs

15 thousand futures

15 thousand seats in a class

15 thousand kisses

15 thousand flowers

15 thousand children, after which a mother, father, family and friends died.

Sun May 26, 2024 10:01 am

How can they Both Support Genocide when 90% of the rest of the world say NO, Enough, Stop:

Sun May 26, 2024 10:07 am

His real name is Benjamin Mileikowsky, he’s from Poland… he changed his name so you didn’t realize he’s a setter…

Sun May 26, 2024 10:20 am

No matter how many soldiers Netanyahu sends to Gaza to kill children… his son Yair will be at a beach in Florida

Sun May 26, 2024 12:51 pm

Evil Evil Terrorists Israel:

Sun May 26, 2024 1:34 pm

Palestinians find happiness even at there worst.

Sun May 26, 2024 1:56 pm

The world should be reasonable. How many Arabs and Palestinians live in the Middle East versus the comparatively small number of Israelis who are dwarfed in quantity by their neighbours?

Both sides enjoy worldwide support from varying sources, needed by each.

A single nation peaceful state in Israel is the best outcome by far - my view.

It is wrong to call a nation like Israel “Nazis” when so many of the current inhabitants are descendants of Holocaust victims. Today’s Israelis can’t be blamed for the creation of their country or for the Balfour Decleration simply because they weren’t alive at that time (just like us on this interesting message board).

Just my opinion! Unless it is Cardiff City playing, I always support the underdog eg Coventry vs Man Utd in Cup SF, Newport in their cup exploits etc. My view is that Israel is the underdog versus their many times larger numbers of geographical neighbours.

And the cowardly attacks against them in the wars of 1967 and 1973 were equally as dastardly as the attack they faced on 7 October 2023. Again, my point of view. It probably isn’t most people’s’!

And what about the events occurring today in Sudan with so much starvation and death. Shouldn’t us and the world talk about this?

Sun May 26, 2024 4:16 pm

Winchmore Hill Bluebird wrote:The world should be reasonable. How many Arabs and Palestinians live in the Middle East versus the comparatively small number of Israelis who are dwarfed in quantity by their neighbours?

It is wrong to call a nation like Israel “Nazis” when so many of the current inhabitants are descendants of Holocaust victims. Today’s Israelis can’t be blamed for the creation of their country or for the Balfour Decleration simply because they weren’t alive at that time (just like us on this interesting message board).

Just my opinion! Unless it is Cardiff City playing, I always support the underdog eg Coventry vs Man Utd in Cup SF, Newport in their cup exploits etc. My view is that Israel is the underdog versus their many times larger numbers of geographical neighbours.

And the cowardly attacks against them in the wars of 1967 and 1973 were equally as dastardly as the attack they faced on 7 October 2023. Again, my point of view. It probably isn’t most people’s’!

And what about the events occurring today in Sudan with so much starvation and death. Shouldn’t us and the world talk about this?

YOUR OPINION STINKS AND HOW DARE YOU COMPARE THIS SLAUGHTER / MASSACRE TO A f*cking FOOTBALL MATCH:

These Palestinians can’t fight back against the machines / armour / equipment in the World supplied by USA , these Palestinians have nothing.

Underdog, are you f*cking thick, Israel / Terrorist’s IDF, have the Best weapons in the world all supplied by America against 2million people who have Nothing to fight back with at all.

Is it not wrong to Massacre 38,000 Palestinians, Destroy 250,000 homes, Kill 16,000 Children.

I can not believe you can even think of sticking up for Nazi Israel, they are Despicable and slaughtering daily hundreds and hundreds of innocent Palestinians.

The holocaust is why these current Israelis should not be doing what was done to them, they should not be starving 2million innocent Palestinians and even worse they Celebrate it, Evil Evil people, EVIL.

I am getting wound up here, No wonder Uk is fucked .

As I type this more Innocent Palestinians will be Slaughtered and you talk site for Israel and IDF, f*cking hell, take a good look at yourself.

More than 5 Hiroshima nukes equivalent explosives have been dropped on Gaza in the last 200 days

Israel dropped 75,000 tonnes of bombs and missiles mainly on civilians.

That is more than 5 Hiroshima nukes explosive.

The atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima had an explosive yield of about 15 kilotons of TNT, which is equivalent to 15,000 tons of TNT. To compare, 75,000 tons of explosive would be equivalent to five times the explosive power of the Hiroshima bomb.

Almost 90% of the bombs were provided by the US.

And the Palestinians are still resisting and fighting, and they just targeted Tel Aviv a couple of hours ago.

If these people get their hands on more advanced weapons, it will be very interesting.

Sun May 26, 2024 4:32 pm

Spain

Sun May 26, 2024 4:35 pm

:thumbright:

Sun May 26, 2024 4:36 pm

:cry:

Sun May 26, 2024 4:43 pm

Winchmore Hill Bluebird wrote:The world should be reasonable. How many Arabs and Palestinians live in the Middle East versus the comparatively small number of Israelis who are dwarfed in quantity by their neighbours?

are you for f*cking real ? isreal cant be peaceful they enjoy blowing up kids and raping women too much, they shouldnt be there they need to leave the people of Palestine have been raped and pillaged long enough :banghead:

there land needs to be given back and the evil bastards need to leave and give them back the land, ive seen the videos of what they do to black jews never mind the other disgusting things they do.

the whole world is watching and the people in charge and the ones creating this sick raping and murdering need to all be lined up and shot, and supporters who support these murdering fucks need to do one aswell.

i dont care who i have pissed off for saying what ive said, by the way this isnt half of what i wanted to say! but im my own man with my own thoughts and i for one hate the idf for what they have done to all those kids and innocent people f**k isreal

Sun May 26, 2024 5:12 pm

kyle08 wrote:

are you for f*cking real ? isreal cant be peaceful they enjoy blowing up kids and raping women too much, they shouldnt be there they need to leave the people of Palestine have been raped and pillaged long enough :banghead:

there land needs to be given back and the evil bastards need to leave and give them back the land, ive seen the videos of what they do to black jews never mind the other disgusting things they do.

the whole world is watching and the people in charge and the ones creating this sick raping and murdering need to all be lined up and shot, and supporters who support these murdering fucks need to do one aswell.

i dont care who i have pissed off for saying what ive said, by the way this isnt half of what i wanted to say! but im my own man with my own thoughts and i for one hate the idf for what they have done to all those kids and innocent people f**k isreal

Kyle,

I still can’t believe what I read, the clueless idiot , compared this Massacre to a football match and said Nazi Israel are the underdogs who are fully funded by the biggest power in the world.

No wonder the world is fucked with Cowardly people like this poster who fully supports what Israel is doing.

An innocent Palestinian child held down by unbelievable brave Nazi IDF the so called underdogs, for me your nothing but pieces of shit.

Sun May 26, 2024 5:29 pm

I will say this and stand by it, NOT All Israeli people are bad or evil, below today , Some Israeli’s stuck up for the Palestinians and guess what their own IDF Absolutely battered them.

Sun May 26, 2024 5:32 pm

This is Terrorism:

Rafah is being decimated, there is nowhere else left to go. Israel is now bombing more than 1.7 million civilians trapped in Rafah, Gaza's last place of refuge. A massacre is happening in Rafah right now and the world is silent.

As Israel fully supplied and backed by America & UK.

Sun May 26, 2024 6:49 pm

So far, 18 countries just in Europe have formally recognized Palestine as an independent state. These countries are:

1. Sweden
2. France
3. Italien
4. Spain
5. Germany
6. Albania
7. Norge
8. Danmark
9. Belgium
10. Ireland
11. Portugal
12. Luxemburg
13. Malta
14. Finland
15. Cyprus
16. Slovenia
17. Estland
18. Hungary

Scotland and Wales want to, but England won’t let them.

Sun May 26, 2024 6:55 pm

Gaza , Gaza you will rise , Palestine will never die

Sun May 26, 2024 7:37 pm

"Promise, we will rebuild"

Palestinians spray graffiti on the ruins of destroyed homes in Gaza pledging to rebuild what Israel has destroyed

Sun May 26, 2024 8:04 pm

BREAKING: BODIES BURNED ALIVE IN RAFAH- 100 KILLED AND WOUNDED!

Warning: Graphic footage.

Israel fired at least eight missiles carrying hundreds of tons of explosives at the tents of defenseless displaced civilians west of the city of Rafah.

Initial reports indicate more than 100 killed and wounded have been transferred to field hospitals so far.

Sun May 26, 2024 9:28 pm

Even Tonight Now The IDF Terrorists are blowing up the Palestinians in Tents as all their homes have been blown up they are now Burning Innocent Palestinians alive

Sun May 26, 2024 9:37 pm

And The Uk & The USA keep supplying Israel

TONIGHT:

Burning Innocent Palestinian Families Alive :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sun May 26, 2024 9:42 pm

Tonight/ This is beyond belief:

At last Sky News / BBC are putting it out

Israel Burning Palestinians alive

Sun May 26, 2024 9:43 pm

Tonight:

Sun May 26, 2024 10:00 pm

Israel told the world that displaced Palestinians in Rafah would be safe.

Israel lied.

Tonight, Israel is burning entire families alive—among them babies.

It is an unspeakable massacre.

Sanctions and arms embargoes on Israel now.

No more hollow statements and condemnations.