Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING “ EROL BULUT TO BE SACKED “

Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:34 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Well it’s obvious now that this information was at best premature but better described as incorrect.

Can only apologise.

Rarely post stuff like this but I did this time because I was told in good faith - might teach me not to post stuff like this is the future.

Hope for the club’s sake that Bulut is gone soon.

Don't worry about it, it looks like he's a dead man walking. Can anybody see him turning this around ?? only wins will do that and if i'm honest i can't see where the next win is coming from.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:14 pm

Keep it bookmarked Ned, when we get battered by Leeds, it'll be true.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:35 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Keep it bookmarked Ned, when we get battered by Leeds, it'll be true.

Would still make me wrong though :lol:

Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:35 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Keep it bookmarked Ned, when we get battered by Leeds, it'll be true.

Lol. This.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:38 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:Just now from Glen Williams

Top journalism Glen ,may as well work for the non-existent club media department

Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:26 pm

montyblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Well it’s obvious now that this information was at best premature but better described as incorrect.

Can only apologise.

Rarely post stuff like this but I did this time because I was told in good faith - might teach me not to post stuff like this is the future.

We could all assist with his departure saturday with
"We want you to go" erol bulut
"We want you to go "
Second verse
"We want you to go"
we want you to go
Vincent Tan
we want you to go.

Love it... :thumbup:

Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:29 pm

Can only apologise.

You can only go off what you've been told by a reliable source. We'd all have posted the same in your position :thumbup:

Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:05 pm

There is no way back for him really.
He's lost the fans
He's lost the players.

All we are doing is wasting time and digging a bigger hole.

It's like those last 3 or 4 games with Harris, McCarthy, Hudson. Everyone knows its done and it drags for a lot longer than it should....

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:34 pm

Well he is still here - Are the club looking for a new manger Or Are the club going to give EB another game or 2 ???

Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:38 am

I think they may give him the Leeds game to spark a sudden change of form. They’ll be sadly mistaken.

I’ve been thinking about why a lot of us (me included) were wanting Erol to stay. I think we’ve had so much rubbish over the years that we hung onto the fact that he was the first “real” manager we’ve had in years. So used to the cheap dross that Tan and cronies serve up that we were genuinely excited.

This has proved to be wrong as he’s tactically nowhere near where he needs to be for this league, but the hope of some stability and consistency lured us all in.

Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:10 pm

I was certainly hoping for some sort of stability and direction for the club but unfortunately the only direction we're going at the moment is down.