Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

to all loyal cardiff city fans

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:48 am

please back me ere and leave a thread I was wrongly arrested at Preston face a long ban for defending myself

i was waiting by away coaches to leave to come home / was having a cigarette when approached by 3 lads got a spare fag

so i gave the one lad a fag when i get a sly punch to the face - i then get thrown to the ground by police at the time i did not know they were police i was expecting a kick to the head so i covered my head up then nothing happened just some idiot tugging on my back so i managed to throw him not knowing he was a police officer then get arrested as the three lads run off and the police officer a bit pissed off with me
making out i attacked them oh yes and thats why they have ran off officer

there was no need for arrest they thought they won the lottery when they were told im a risk fan and i had honestly done nothing

now in court their bringing all sorts of past up and i only go home games with my kids away with my dad and have done so for many years

old days for me were long gone treated like an animal for 12 hours in the cells aswell

but certain police officers like to make more off it and have grudges which is so wrong ...................

i would appreciate sensible replies please 35 years followed city it in our family blood *

Re: to all loyal cardiff city fans

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:15 am

mallo is there any cctv at the coach park, usually there is always worth a look

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:18 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:mallo is there any cctv at the coach park, usually there is always worth a look

two cameras there but no coverage they reckon - as i have photos of them and you can view on google earth

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 am

mallo wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:mallo is there any cctv at the coach park, usually there is always worth a look

two cameras there but no coverage they reckon - as i have photos of them and you can view on google earth

1-2 mins before attack i was speaking and having banter with simon insole and wayne palmer get your head around that

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:21 am

what has somon said about it, will he back you in a court appearance?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:26 am

Sorry to here about your situation Mallo.

I know nothing about law but I would check it out if it legal to bring your past up in court. The reason I say this is My Girlfriend got knocked over(on a pavement) by a drunk/drug drive who and a number of charges against me for drugs, driving, and would you believe it knocking somebody else over. By when we were in court they say that these charges can not be brought up in court as it will a unfair view on the people and a un fair trial. It wasnt until he was found gulity that these charges were read to the judge.

Also I would ask the club to get your families attendant records together for you. Hopefully this will prove that you attent all away games with your father and home games with your kids, hardly looking for any touble. If you have got photos of you a your family attenting games i would see if they would be any help too. Anything that shows you go with your family should help.

We have all done stuff in our past that we have moved on from, so I find it total unfair to judge someone on something they did 10 or 20 years ago, alot can happen in that time.

Hope you can sort the mess out
Lee :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:29 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:what has somon said about it, will he back you in a court appearance?

not seen them just in court they brought loads of other things up to make me out a know hooligan and a risk fan

well Mario did as preston football inteligance stated directed to me that mario gunning for me ????? since 2006 grudge !

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:30 am

did anyone wittness it perhaps they could back you up.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:38 am

i have photos of me and my kids home games and away games

i travel with vince only

and have flown with players twice

over the years i have sponsored many players - advertising in ground and many sponsor matches balls etc

sponsor accademy

The nature of watching city away is never the same each week being bubbled - no drinks certain police forces nice
certain police forces crazy with us but you get used to this

just that your own police officers try to drag things up and clutch at straws to get brownie points beyond me

i must admit it is totaly screwing my head up this ytime round as only ones suffering are my kids and my dad

and all quality time with them

and my dad has had a quad heart by pass so hoe the hell am i going to put the best man on this earth at risk !

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:41 am

beaky wrote:did anyone wittness it perhaps they could back you up.

it all happened with in seconds no one seen nothing only police seen me attck three of them so they say i hit all three
then they ran off ????

crazy statement from police officers there so innocent they ran off

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:41 am

Mallo i hope everything goes ok for you as i know you are city through and through when is your court date

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 am

birchblue wrote:Mallo i hope everything goes ok for you as i know you are city through and through when is your court date

30th April and banned until then and have missed all games since being arrested in preston and already been court in preston
and football inteligance made sure i not got bail and banned till trial date

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:46 am

Mate have you got a good solicitor

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:57 am

how can they fetch up the past, if you were tried in front of a jury you would be seen in their eyes as a normal football fan going to all city games with family, i would think there would be a lot of doubt about them coming to a guilty verdict

good solicitor, and have a chat with the fsf (also i wiould think that simon would put a good word in for you) i know you were at the games with your little un i seen him playing f**k in the premier seating :D

good luck

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 am

mallo wrote:
beaky wrote:did anyone wittness it perhaps they could back you up.

it all happened with in seconds no one seen nothing only police seen me attck three of them so they say i hit all three
then they ran off ????

crazy statement from police officers there so innocent they ran off

it makes me sick reading your story as these cunts are masters in stitching people up and getting away with it,hope you have a good soliciter and wish you all the best.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 am

mallo,i will give you a ring later for a chat

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:10 am

Stinks mate. I would have thought your past being brought up though is grounds for an unfair conviction and it should be thrown out?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:21 am

Hi Mallo. Sounds like you're being tucked up here. My advice:

- Get a really good solicitor. The lack of 'hard' evidence from the OB point of view only works in your favour. A good solicitor will take a few exaggerated police statements apart
- If it goes to court, they can only bring up your past if you are convicted. Not before as it will prejudice any verdict. I'd imagine they've only brought it up now to get you banned until trial. This will have no bearing on the ultimate outcome.
- Although there is no CCTV of the actual incident, surely there is CCTV of the 3 lads entering and then leaving the area quickly. This supports your story i.e. they spotted you, came in quickly to attack you then ran off
- You need a witness so support your word vs. OB. Was the coach driver there??

The fact that you only go to the footy with your family and the other things that you say count for nothing at this stage. At best the 'reformed character' image only comes into play if you are convicted in an attempt to reduce your sentence.

Not sure if this helps at all but at this stage you need a shit hot solicitor who will build a defence once the CPS' case is seen.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:37 am

chewbarker wrote:Hi Mallo. Sounds like you're being tucked up here. My advice:

- Get a really good solicitor. The lack of 'hard' evidence from the OB point of view only works in your favour. A good solicitor will take a few exaggerated police statements apart
- If it goes to court, they can only bring up your past if you are convicted. Not before as it will prejudice any verdict. I'd imagine they've only brought it up now to get you banned until trial. This will have no bearing on the ultimate outcome.
- Although there is no CCTV of the actual incident, surely there is CCTV of the 3 lads entering and then leaving the area quickly. This supports your story i.e. they spotted you, came in quickly to attack you then ran off

The fact that you only go to the footy with your family and the other things that you say count for nothing at this stage. At best the 'reformed character' image only comes into play if you are convicted in an attempt to reduce your sentence.

Not sure if this helps at all but at this stage you need a shit hot solicitor who will build a defence once the CPS' case is seen.

cheers lads

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:40 am

mallo im afraid its your word against the coppers and they ALWAYS win :evil:
my son was acussed of calling a sheffield fan an english c**t down NP there was one copper and 4 of us ;)
it went to court my son and 3 of us as witnesses saying he did swear but never said english(classed as racism) we thought fess up to swearing and lessen the sentence?? our solicitor tied the copper in knots so we thought happy days :)
LIKE f**k those part time hero magistrates (f*cking shopkeeper mason do gooder twats) sided with the copper and gave my son a 4 year ban :evil: :evil:
sorry to be negative mate and i hope things work out better for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PS HE DID CALL HIM AN ENGLISH c**t :D

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:58 am

As far as I'm aware previous cannot be brought up during any trail but can be taken into consdieration when the beak passes down any "punishment". As has been said above get a good solictor and hope the bring up the past during the case as your solicitor will imediately push for a dismissal on inadmisable evidence which the judge/magistrate whoever will have no option but to agree with. That was in the olden days, I don't know if this poor excuse for a government has changed this under one of the mnay, many laws they've invented!!

Very best of luck Mallo.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:51 am

all sounds a bit out of order from here. :twisted:
all the best with the case though mate. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:12 am

mallo wrote:please back me ere and leave a thread I was wrongly arrested at Preston face a long ban for defending myself

i was waiting by away coaches to leave to come home / was having a cigarette when approached by 3 lads got a spare fag

so i gave the one lad a fag when i get a sly punch to the face - i then get thrown to the ground by police at the time i did not know they were police i was expecting a kick to the head so i covered my head up then nothing happened just some idiot tugging on my back so i managed to throw him not knowing he was a police officer then get arrested as the three lads run off and the police officer a bit pissed off with me

there was no need for arrest they thought they won the lottery when they were told im a risk fan and i had honestly done nothing

now in court their bringing all sorts of past up and i only go home games with my kids away with my dad and have done so for many years

old days for me were long gone treated like an animal for 12 hours in the cells aswell

but certain police officers like to make more off it and have grudges which is so wrong ...................

i would appreciate sensible replies please 35 years followed city it in our family blood *

MALLO ,

IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP AT ALL ,PLEASE LET ME KNOW. SPOKE TO SOMEONE ABOUT THIS ON SUNDAY, I WAS TOLD THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING UP PAST HISTORY , SO I WOULD HAVE A GOOD CHAT WITH YOUR SOLICITOR MATE. HOPEFULLY THEY CAN STOP THAT HAPPENING. IF YOU NEED GOOD CHARACTER REFERENCES LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GET ONE DONE FOR YOU MATE.

ALL THE BEST ,

STEVE

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:33 am

chewbarker wrote:Hi Mallo. Sounds like you're being tucked up here. My advice:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:34 am

mallo wrote:please back me ere and leave a thread I was wrongly arrested at Preston face a long ban for defending myself

The fact that you've been banned until the trial cannot help but prejudice the case against you to a jury. If the filth
have brought up bits and bobs from over ten years ago to help them set your bail conditions then they are wrong, and probably breaching your human rights. The second the CPS or your barrister bring up the fact that you were banned
from taking your kids to watch football matches without being found guilty of any crime SHOULD be the second the
case is thrown out. If OB are trying to build a case saying they've 'had their eye on you for some time' then they should
be dragged into the dock and asked why you weren't warned/cautioned/arrested at the time of these alleged infractions.
A good barrister will tear the coppers apart in the dock. The only drawback, obviously, is that being found guilty at Crown brings a heavier penalty. But i'd be quite happy to put money into a fund for you. Its time these bastards were taken to task.

As for relying on potato head etc to dnicking?o you a favour? They'll smile and chat to you all day, but its your collar
they want. simple as that. Since when has the truth ever got in the way of a nicking?

Best of luck

I'm top mates with one of your brickies - the one who never uses a plumb line :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:16 pm

Alright mate. Peg here in Denmark. Sorry to hear about this load of bollox, sounds like a right stitch up, none of us were angels but that was a long time ago but I know you always go with your kids, Mr M and Mandy. Honestly Mal if you want to go all the way with a top notch brief as the other poster said i would willingly chip in £100 and when you get the not guilty and court costs you can take us all out on the mother of all piss ups or tile my bathroom lol . Anyway mate the best of luck and let me know your plans !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Mallo, have you spoken to Vince, I'm sure he can speak to OB and get the SP, wont do any harm, think about getting references from Vince, the Trust and people like Borley, counts for a lot on the day, best of luck fella.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:07 pm

danishblues wrote:Alright mate. Peg here in Denmark. Sorry to hear about this load of bollox, sounds like a right stitch up, none of us were angels but that was a long time ago but I know you always go with your kids, Mr M and Mandy. Honestly Mal if you want to go all the way with a top notch brief as the other poster said i would willingly chip in £100 and when you get the not guilty and court costs you can take us all out on the mother of all piss ups or tile my bathroom lol . Anyway mate the best of luck and let me know your plans !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallo, we've all been there and been caught out by the filth. As peggy said, get a good brief and i'll match his £100.
We've all moved on, but they still try and do anything to nail us. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Mallo this sounds like a right stitch up, i like you only go with my little lad to all the home games now and the past is in the past !!! if i can write you a reference i will gladly do this ( may help from ex City-director bollox etc etc ) as i know you go with your kids and dad now to all games and i know you are City through and through. All the best and i hope you get the not guilty that you deserve.S.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:54 pm

mallo wrote:

mallo my mate got done for fighting in central station he was defending his self the police tried to do him
theyhad cctv there when my mate asked for the tape they told him the same as you
so his legal team got on to the cctv contracters and found out the police had already taken the tape
when they wrote to the police all charges wetre dropped hear they try this a lot