Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: to all loyal cardiff city fans

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Good luck mallo from all the boys in the nev g.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Mallo, as already stated get a good solicitor and fight it all the way, im sure the lack of evidence will go in your favour as they have no visual evidence to prove anything, also they probably have no witness statements apart from the police themselves. This could drag on but i would fight it all the way, good luck and hope it all works out ok. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Mallo, Your My Friend and Have been since you were 12 yrs old, Mallo, if I can help, please let me know.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:20 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Mallo, have you spoken to Vince, I'm sure he can speak to OB and get the SP, wont do any harm, think about getting references from Vince, the Trust and people like Borley, counts for a lot on the day, best of luck fella.

gwyn vince is helping me as he his a top fella as we all know !

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Mallo, Your My Friend and Have been since you were 12 yrs old, Mallo, if I can help, please let me know.

cheers A they got know sense of humour nowadays ( just dont want my kids/dad suffering over something that shouldnt off happened )

I HAVE HAD FANTASTIC SUPPORT FROM EVERYONE AND VAUGHNAS GIVEN ME SOME GREAT LEADS TAKE MY HAT OF TO HIM

I CAN COPE WITH THE PRESTON BIT / JUST THE OTHER BITS MARIO DOING AGAINST ME LIKE MY KIDS OR DAD ARE EVER GOING TO HARM ANYONE - JUST CANT GET MY HEAD AROUND HIS TACTICS

HES MAKING OUT THAT IM ACTIVE --- IN FAIRNESS IF PROVOKED LIKE I WAS YES I CAN BE A HANDFUL BUT NOT INTERESTED
FAR TO MUCH IN LIFE TO LOOSE FOR OLD DAYS STUFF !

NEVER MIND THIS SITE GIVEN ME A LIFT CHEERS YOUR ALL TOPS THAT THE GREAT THING ABOUT CITY FANS THE FIRST LOVE OF MY LIFE CARDIFF CITY AFC ............................................................. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:35 pm

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Mallo, Your My Friend and Have been since you were 12 yrs old, Mallo, if I can help, please let me know.

cheers A they got know sense of humour nowadays ( just dont want my kids/dad suffering over something that shouldnt off happened )

I HAVE HAD FANTASTIC SUPPORT FROM EVERYONE AND VAUGHNAS GIVEN ME SOME GREAT LEADS TAKE MY HAT OF TO HIM

I CAN COPE WITH THE PRESTON BIT / JUST THE OTHER BITS MARIO DOING AGAINST ME LIKE MY KIDS OR DAD ARE EVER GOING TO HARM ANYONE - JUST CANT GET MY HEAD AROUND HIS TACTICS

HES MAKING OUT THAT IM ACTIVE --- IN FAIRNESS IF PROVOKED LIKE I WAS YES I CAN BE A HANDFUL BUT NOT INTERESTED
FAR TO MUCH IN LIFE TO LOOSE FOR OLD DAYS STUFF !

NEVER MIND THIS SITE GIVEN ME A LIFT CHEERS YOUR ALL TOPS THAT THE GREAT THING ABOUT CITY FANS THE FIRST LOVE OF MY LIFE CARDIFF CITY AFC ............................................................. :ayatollah:

Give me a ring Mallo :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:24 pm

danishblues wrote:Alright mate. Peg here in Denmark. Sorry to hear about this load of bollox, sounds like a right stitch up, none of us were angels but that was a long time ago but I know you always go with your kids, Mr M and Mandy. Honestly Mal if you want to go all the way with a top notch brief as the other poster said i would willingly chip in £100 and when you get the not guilty and court costs you can take us all out on the mother of all piss ups or tile my bathroom lol . Anyway mate the best of luck and let me know your plans !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS PEG ME OLD MUCKA I SHOULD BE FINE THICK SKINNED ! :ayatollah: ( Shall i tell them the story of malta lol )

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:33 pm

We will keep that story for the next book, see if we can get bellend for round 2!!!

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:35 pm

danishblues wrote:We will keep that story for the next book, see if we can get bellend for round 2!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: