Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NO ONE IS MAKING YOU OR FORCING YOU

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:35 pm

But just letting you all know THE RIVERSIDE SCARFS WILL BE ON SALE ON SLOPER RD and NINIAN PARK PUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wear them with Pride :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NO ONE IS MAKING YOU OR FORCING YOU

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:37 pm

I think they are great , cracking quality

going to buy one for my old man

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:But just letting you all know THE RIVERSIDE SCARFS WILL BE ON SALE ON SLOPER RD and NINIAN PARK PUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

....but if you don't buy one, you'll get a f*cking kicking :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Same colours as my kids team :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Would be nice to see more of the Malaysian flags being waved around in the ground or hung up at the back of the stands. That would make more of an impact for better stability for the future of our club. Showing the Malaysians that they are wanted here by the fans to take over i'm sure would mean a lot to them :ayatollah:

The scarfs don't really show much or prove much to anyone apart from us, the fans.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:47 pm

THE MALAYSIAN FLAGS ARE ALSO ON SALE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:58 pm

I love my scarf, lovely and soft. I might take it to bed with me tonight :lol:

Hopefully they will be waving around the ground tommorrow.

Annis, I think it was Carl who said we should all stand up and sing ''You are my Cardiff'' every 15 mins. This would be good.

Could you make a new thread and make it a sticky Annis so people know what is happeneing.

Thanks, hopefully see you tomorrow :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:59 pm

chippy909 wrote:I love my scarf, lovely and soft. I might take it to bed with me tonight :lol:

Annis, I think it was Carl who said we should all stand up and sing ''You are my Cardiff'' every 15 mins. This would be good.

Could you make a new thread and make it a sticky Annis so people know what is happeneing.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes will let Carl later, see you in the Ninian before the game tom :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:But just letting you all know THE RIVERSIDE SCARFS WILL BE ON SALE ON SLOPER RD and NINIAN PARK PUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Pride in what exactly mate?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:22 pm

I've got a Malaysian flag and love the idea behind the scarf's but the trouble for me is the colours are dangerously close to Newport County's and I live in Newport.

If I was seen wearing one those hopless County fans might get the wrong idea..... :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:24 pm

I know county have done well but I see them as bad as the jacks , cant stand county

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:26 pm

as annis says nones forcing you.you obviosley dont want one from previous comments so leyton leave your whinging if hes proud to wear it cos thats were it all started with riverside fc who are you to question him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:26 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:as annis says nones forcing you.you obviosley dont want one from previous comments so leyton leave your whinging if hes proud to wear it cos thats were it all started with riverside fc who are you to question him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Correct Daf :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:52 pm

When I come down from Manc next week for the game against the Jacks, I will pick one up and were it pride, be proud of your clubs roots :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Going to be getting mine tomorrow if I can get off work and to the game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Sludge wrote:I know county have done well but I see them as bad as the jacks , cant stand county

Wow something else we agree on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

County fans are so bloody jealous

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:08 pm

sorry wrong pic last post :D :D

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Annis you'd be pleased to note.

One person was wearing one at the Trust meeting last night :ayatollah:

As for me, I've got a blue, a light blue, a black and yellow one.. and the weather is getting warmer.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:01 pm

chippy909 wrote:I love my scarf, lovely and soft. I might take it to bed with me tonight :lol:

your brother said you are using yours as a wanky wipe, you sick man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Pompey wrote:Going to be getting mine tomorrow if I can get off work and to the game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
oh you are going are you, after spreading malicious rumours about my travel sickness :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:01 pm

papa wrote:sorry wrong pic last post :D :D

Great Love it Papa :ayatollah: :ayatollah: