Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DEAD IN THE WATER!

Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:46 am

My apologies to anyone who had his or her hopes raised last night by Annis's offer to come to terms with the Trust under certain conditions. I put my foot in the water and had it bitten off by a few sharks. They exist on both MBs. As I explained there, I have always lived some 25-30 miles from Cardiff and I'm not aware of many of the undercurrents, or the causes of them, that are beginning to be obvious now. Having been described as an 'Old Fool' I think it's time I slung my hook and left the problems of the rival factions to those who care about the sodding board of directors. If my past experience of them helps, you will probably find that they will bore the fillings out of your teeth.
As a former director, Will Shakespeare once said:---
CRY HAVOC! AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!!
Caliburn has left the building .

:old:
CAL

Re: DEAD IN THE WATER!

Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 am

cal,i enjoyed reading your posts on ccmb,but i no longer go on there because of the sniping and any post that had an opinin was smashed to bits by some,why cant you post and leave all the politics to others, :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:44 pm

? Is this an announcement your leaving a football forum?.............

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:? Is this an announcement your leaving a football forum?.............

----------------------------------------------------------
Bigbird,
Disillusionment can persuade you to take sudden actions that you might later regret. I'm not ambitious for fame or for power of any kind. I hoped that the desire to be the controlling factor was capable of being eliminated. Simply put---I was wrong. There are a lot of people hoping to be big fish in a very small pond and the MBs are being pulled apart by people with personal agendas. I'm only interested in my football team and not in the spite and name calling that persists among those who wish to take or retain power.

CAL

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:07 pm

caliburn wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:? Is this an announcement your leaving a football forum?.............

Bigbird,
Disillusionment can persuade you to take sudden actions that you might later regret. I'm not ambitious for fame or for power of any kind. I hoped that the desire to be the controlling factor was capable of being eliminated. Simply put---I was wrong. There are a lot of people hoping to be big fish in a very small pond and the MBs are being pulled apart by people with personal agendas. I'm only interested in my football team and not in the spite and name calling that persists among those who wish to take or retain power.

CAL

Can't you do as most others do and ignore it ? - lots of posts are fun and informative AND yes some are full of bickering (I just don't bother posting on them - stay away leave them to it) but a lot of the time you can have banter and a laugh with the lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Cal, I tried to tell you it wasnt just this Forum, infact most people on this Forum hate snipers and just want to talk football and debate, the reason I started this Forum was because the other forum is over run with them, Mike tries his best, but it has got out of hand, lets hope that Trust can help as many as possible Unite :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Also Cal, them calling you an old fool is Very Very Disrespectful, your certainly not that.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:09 pm

cal i enjoy reading your views on here and realy hope that you carry on posting
if not you are just letting the snipers have there own way
as for calling you an old fool it just shows you what type of person these snipers
are they have no respect for anyones point of view
i do not know how old your are but to me that is irrevelant to insult anyone
is not called for on any forume people come on these kind of forum to debate
and if they cannot do that in a respectable way then they should reframe from
commenting or not join a football board until they learn the meaning of respect

Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:19 pm

caliburn wrote:

Bigbird,

CAL

Well said Cal. Keep that old head on you mate. It helps you see through people

Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Cal please don't stop posting here. :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: