Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plan for tonight

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:48 am

I know Carl put it up a few days ago, but i'll put it back up on here as I thought it was a good idea.

When we are in the game today when the clock hits 15mins everyone should stand up and sing ''You are my Cardiff'' whislt spinning there or holding up their Riverside scarves.

It would have a great affect around the stadium and look good.

We could do the same every 15 minutes

People with bad maths that would be

:lol:

I think it is a good idea and will also add much needed atmosphere to our promotion push games. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Plan for tonight

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:50 am

Thanks for the mathematical help. I was struggling then when you said every 15 minutes, I run out of fingers and toes almost straight away. :(

I think it would be awesome if we could pull it off but how many of us are in an area together to get it going?

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:52 am

Pompey wrote:Thanks for the mathematical help. I was struggling then when you said every 15 minutes, I run out of fingers and toes almost straight away. :(

I think it would be awesome if we could pull it off but how many of us are in an area together to get it going?

Not sure, I know a few in Canton Stand will do it. When a few people start then alot will follow. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:52 am

Pompey wrote:Thanks for the mathematical help. I was struggling then when you said every 15 minutes, I run out of fingers and toes almost straight away. :(

yes i had same problem,so i rang someone i know in swansea,he got plenty of fingers and toes,so id just like to thank the inbred for helping me out :D

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:53 am

thats the problem, we are not all together so some people will be on there own singing and waving :lol:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:54 am

Hopefully I'm going to be down by Baz tonight. As he's in the canton just below me so I'll see if I can get something going with him :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:58 am

Pompey wrote:Hopefully I'm going to be down by Baz tonight. As he's in the canton just below me so I'll see if I can get something going with him :ayatollah:

Be careful I stand behind Baz and he pulls mooney's at me. Quite an attractive sight if Im honest ;)

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:59 am

So I'm not safe if I stand infront of him or behind him. Great stuff.
Well hopefully I'll be down by there so we can get something going :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Pompey wrote:So I'm not safe if I stand infront of him or behind him. Great stuff.
Well hopefully I'll be down by there so we can get something going :ayatollah:

Good lad, It would be good for people to hold the scarves for Men of Harlech aswell. Like the scousers do for 'You'll Never Walk Alone'

Would have a good visual affect around the stadium :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:01 pm

I gotta get my scarf tonight, hopefully we will sell a good few more tonight and see them in the air.
I couldnt agree any nmore with the visual effect. That would truly be a statement to the Riddler that we're still pissed off.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Pompey wrote:I gotta get my scarf tonight, hopefully we will sell a good few more tonight and see them in the air.
I couldnt agree any nmore with the visual effect. That would truly be a statement to the Riddler that we're still pissed off.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:04 pm

rob wrote:

thats the problem, we are not all together so some people will be on there own singing and waving :lol:

It will work :lol: :ayatollah:

Get the spinning
and we'll be winning :shock: Sorry :lol: