Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sheff Utd not bringing many fans tonight

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 pm

242 according to the other board - bigger club than Cardiff my arse Mr Jones - get yer facts straight :lol:

Re: Sheff Utd not bringing many fans tonight

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:29 pm

is that all you take away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:31 pm

No one ever does bring many. If we are not a big club why is Jones here. Because he reckons he is the best manager in this league and even half the prem. Well if he isnt why is he demanding more wages than a lot of prem teams.
My advice to DJ why don't you go and manage a bigger club because you as well as the Riddler is bleeding our club to Bankruptcy. Is Jones better than the majority of managers in this league ? I don't think so.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Alright lads, let's not get on the manager's back. If he keeps us in the playoff places and eventually takes us up he can say what he wants about us as far as I'm concerned! :D

Sheff Utd's fans aren't the loudest anyway. My mate always comes to the Cardiff games and he's often standing or sitting by himself with empty seats around him. Compared to the thousands we take up there every year.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:No one ever does bring many. If we are not a big club why is Jones here. Because he reckons he is the best manager in this league and even half the prem. Well if he isnt why is he demanding more wages than a lot of prem teams.
My advice to DJ why don't you go and manage a bigger club because you as well as the Riddler is bleeding our club to Bankruptcy. Is Jones better than the majority of managers in this league ? I don't think so.

You know f**k all.
Are you going to QPR?

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Let you know tomorrow will send you a text. Can i bring a mate and where is the train ticket from Chief ? ie Cardiff ?

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:06 pm

There only one big club in Sheffield and they play in blue and white stripes!!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:09 pm

sam salim wrote:There only one big club in Sheffield and they play in blue and white stripes!!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well lets hope little crowds = little noise = little to watch football wise from their point of view :D

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: