Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

carroll vs taylor

Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:21 pm

a mate from newcastle just text me this taylor was txting carrolls bird who carroll has a kid with while the toon was in swanseaand taylor was in newcastle asking her to come round....taylor used to shag her before carroll taylor is hated at the club by all cos hes arrogant and done is best to move to everton in the summer which pissed the lads off his father the copper has gone to the press spinning loads of shite on the back of carrolls brother in the bigg market...heres the depth in the squad harper nolan smudge butt and shola all went and told hughton to sell taylor because of his selfish attitude carroll is apparently as thick as mince but a good honest lad and easily wound up they were both in the treatment room after training when carroll went up to taylor and said you got one chance to admit it as iv seen the texts and taylor just laughed.......bet he aint laughing now ha ha

Re: carroll vs taylor

Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 pm

There are many stories like this through out football and other sports - that we DONT get to hear about! I'm not surprised by anything anymore!

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:56 am

english ?

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:43 am

That opening post looks like it was posted by Vicky Pollard! None of that would surprise me though. Saying that, I think both Taylor and Carroll are reknownedly a pair of pricks.