Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leicester, Swansea & Forest on the Bounce

Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:37 pm

That'll sort the men from the boys. Playing all play off teams in a six day period, makes tonight and Saturday doublet important.

Re: Leicester, Swansea & Forest on the Bounce

Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 pm

We really need wins against Sheff, Palace & Leicester looking at those dodgy fixtures!!

Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Palace Win, Leicester Win, Gypos Draw and Forest Win (to end they long home run of consecutive wins) - 10 points perfect :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Win the home games and we'll be ok. We should do enough to win on Saturday too.

I'll settle for winning the next 4...........

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:25 am

i think you are forgetting reading - they are defo the late runners and there is always one team that comes from a far

We have them after Forest

These next five games are vital

Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:12 am

Dobbin wrote:i think you are forgetting reading - they are defo the late runners and there is always one team that comes from a far

We have them after Forest

These next five games are vital

Yep and add to them Sheff U last night and we have quite a bad few weeks. Cometh the hour and all that.....

I think I'm glad Jay is missing Palace and Leicester instead of Swansea and Forest

Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:15 am

Id take 7 points from the next 4 games and we wil be ok :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:54 am

I agree, seven points will be key. The way we're playing though I can see us taking one or two of them to the cleaners. A lot of these teams haven't had a bad run yet so one of them is waiting for a spanking. I'm confident that with the players we have back and the way we are playing we can get through this tough period effectively. :ayatollah: