Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis, Cheg, Mr Davies etc

Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Gone for a curry with Feeney (alright for some) so its gonna be quiet on here tonight.

We made it hard for ourselves now, a win tonight would have made things comfortable, echos of last season? who knows

Re: Annis, Cheg, Mr Davies etc

Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Gone for a curry with Feeney (alright for some) so its gonna be quiet on here tonight.

We made it hard for ourselves now, a win tonight would have made things comfortable, echos of last season? who knows

Much too early to press the panic button particularly after some of the football we played tonight. Last season we lost out because we played crap at the death.

Even after they drew level we had plenty of chances to win it. It's going to be tough but we can't panic after every point dropped :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Didn't think it would be this quiet on here.

You only post when were winning, post when were wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiining :lol:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:14 pm

did you have a black coat with a hood tonight?

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:15 pm

rob wrote:did you have a black coat with a hood tonight?

Yep, and riverside scarf and I was still freezing :lol:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:16 pm

i thought it was you,i spotted you as i was walking down the steps at half time. :D

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:19 pm

rob wrote:i thought it was you,i spotted you as i was walking down the steps at half time. :D

I missed our goal :oops: :(

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 pm

i thought you did :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:26 pm

rob wrote:i thought you did :lol: :lol:

:lol: if those ****wits behind the counter went faster prehaps I would have caught it, I crapped them though, queing and then a big roar goes up :lol:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
rob wrote:i thought you did :lol: :lol:

:lol: if those ****wits behind the counter went faster prehaps I would have caught it, I crapped them though, queing and then a big roar goes up :lol:

well, they only on minimum wage :lol:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:46 pm

thought it was a bit quiet on here tonight!

Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:31 am

Fish - evning :ayatollah:

missed you tonight :D

Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:44 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Gone for a curry with Feeney (alright for some) so its gonna be quiet on here tonight.

i missed you to, couldnt risk a curry with your travel sickness ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:33 am

milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:56 pm

milly44 wrote:

:lol: