Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some superb football tonight

Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:13 am

By the City.

Possibly the best we've played in 2010 so far at home.
Fair score would have been 3-0.

On to Sheffield United, i hated them before the game, and i hate them more now.
Horrible team who don't deserve to be anywhere near the play offs, i can't believe they got a point out of the game.

The referee was an absolute tw*t aswell, they should've seen two reds and Darcy Blakes booking was awful.

Re: Some superb football tonight

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 am

Ross Young wrote:By the City.

Possibly the best we've played in 2010 so far at home.
Fair score would have been 3-0.

On to Sheffield United, i hated them before the game, and i hate them more now.
Horrible team who don't deserve to be anywhere near the play offs, i can't believe they got a point out of the game.

The referee was an absolute tw*t aswell, they should've seen two reds and Darcy Blakes booking was awful.

they were a dirty bunch of fuckers, youd swear neil warnock was still in charge. ref had no control.

but all the moaning from fans about jay, the guy doesnt help himself, and is gaining a reputation , where he will get f**k all sympathy from refs. STAY ON YOUR FEET! :twisted:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:02 am

milly agree with you on Bothroyd he had a stunning 1st half but when he starts getting that little bit yired he wants to fall over all the time, maybe that booking will learn him a lesson, i hope jones bollked him big time for it, but the rest of the team were awesome gypes looked good, and the rest of the team made Rae look like a 'better' player than normal :D

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:07 am

agree some great football at times blake was outstanding tonight

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 am

Played some lovely stuff last night knocking the ball round well, but are 2 full backs are very poor they panic on the ball distribution is poor and Calpaldi is just awful, thay are both to slow. We need Matthews and Kev back in the side ASAP or these 2 could bring our play off dreams shattering down.