Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thanks

Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:58 am

Just another quick message of thanks to Ali, Huw Stark, Anthony Redwood and Julian Jenkins for helping me to sort out the birthday messages and stadium tour for my mum for her 60th birthday. The club has received some criticism in recent times for not being as involved with their fans and the community but I can safely say that the club is still very committed to pleasing the fans and the attitude of those named above over the last couple of weeks has been fantastic.

So Peter Ridsdale, or Steve Borley, if you're reading this, these guys need a pat on the back for taking time out of their busy schedules to make an ageing Cardiff season ticket holder very happy! Thanks lads!

Re: Thanks

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:01 am

Zabier, when are we finally going to meet you ?

Leicester home (will be in Ninian Park Pub) from 6pm :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Thanks

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:12 am

Hahaha, I'm quite enjoying this enigmatic persona I've got. Seriously, you're all going to be so disappointed... apart from Baz, he might have wet pants over seeing me. I guess I can do my best to pop into the Ninian Park pub before the Leicester game if I finish work early enough! :D