Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What is Everyones view on the Jay Bothroyd booking?

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:06 am

In my opinion im glad he's back for the swansea game. :ayatollah:

Re: What is Everyones view on the Jay Bothroyd booking?

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:08 am

i thought before the game he would get himself booked so that he'll be back for that game :D

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:09 am

I agree, but did he do it on purpose ?

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:13 am

he either did it on purpose or he really is crap at acting and diving on the floor all the time

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:15 am

well done him if he did try.im happy knowing he will be back for the swansea game.who will take his place for the next 2 games?
Etuhu my money is on :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:16 am

have not seen it, but glad he is back for the swansea game, if Jay was going to miss two out of the next four games would you choose
Palace & Leicester
or
Swansea & Forest

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:32 am

If we win the next two games I won't mind but if we lose the next two games because of his suspension I don't give two shits about the Swansea game. I think it was a harsh booking but the silver lining is he won't miss the Swansea game.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:43 am

Palace is def a banana skin, been there twice lost them both but hopefully we have learned our lessons and will get the 3 pts

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 am

It was a definite booking and the referee had given several warnings beforehand so he has only himself to blame.

Probably his booking against Watford is the more annoying because on 8 bookings he had a chance of getting through to April 9th when an amnesty kicked in.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:05 am

Watching City without Bothroyd is usually a depressing occasion with no one being able to hold it up/win headers but i'd rather him back for the Swansea & Forest games.

Hopefully we can do the business up at Palace and i'd take a draw home to Leicester.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:08 am

I think we should give Etuhu a start up their.Looked quite sharp against West Brom.
What do you think?

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:11 am

He seemed to do okay up there, but I remember him tiring easily and looking knackered. Maybe a better option off the bench if McCormack/Chopra arn't doing the business.