Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my dad out of hospital today

Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:47 pm

a month in hospital after his stroke,doing well shuffling along his speach is slured but his home and looking a million times better than he was.if i can just take this oppurtunity to thank everyone who put messages of support particullary 2 people who showed that there are some genuine caring people out there,thanks to all,your support was a massive help :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: my dad out of hospital today

Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:51 pm

krab wrote:a month in hospital after his stroke,doing well shuffling along his speach is slured but his home and looking a million times better than he was.if i can just take this oppurtunity to thank everyone who put messages of support particullary 2 people who showed that there are some genuine caring people out there,thanks to all,your support was a massive help :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

great to hear mate. hopefully the recovery is a speedy one :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:53 pm

home is best place for him to recover. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Krab, Really pleased to hear :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Great news buddy, knew it wouldn't be long before he was home safe and sound. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:21 pm

krab wrote:a month in hospital after his stroke,doing well shuffling along his speach is slured but his home and looking a million times better than he was.if i can just take this oppurtunity to thank everyone who put messages of support particullary 2 people who showed that there are some genuine caring people out there,thanks to all,your support was a massive help :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great news Krab, :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Krab that is great news for him and the family - progression maybe slow - but it will be a lot easier for him with his loved ones and being in his own surroundings x

Good luck to him and hope he gets his strength back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: