Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARLCCFC STORY LINK HERE

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:27 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/cardiffonl ... -26096290/

Re: CARLCCFC STORY LINK HERE

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:35 pm

The Rhooster wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/cardiffonline/cardiff-news/2010/03/24/cardiff-city-fan-made-to-remove-anti-ridsdale-t-shirt-91466-26096290/

You tell them Carl, Freedom of Speech, for months they have been stopping us taking anything to do with the Riddler in to Our Ground, WELL DONE Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:39 pm

As i put on the wales online:

These control freak stewards should be protecting the club and its fans from the riddler not the other way round.

These minimum wage puppets bow down at night to their posters of their GOD.

The mans a prick!!!!!

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:44 pm

A club spokesman said: “We’re looking into the incident, and it appears the steward acted in isolation.

“If the fan concerned would like to get in touch with the club, we’d be happy to discuss the situation.”

Out of interest carl did you contact the club and what did they say?
Sounds like one of those half hearted comments that they wouldnt expect you to follow up on.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:52 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
A club spokesman said: “We’re looking into the incident, and it appears the steward acted in isolation.

“If the fan concerned would like to get in touch with the club, we’d be happy to discuss the situation.”

Out of interest carl did you contact the club and what did they say?
Sounds like one of those half hearted comments that they wouldnt expect you to follow up on.

Carl is in North Wales, but The club rang Carl, saying they dont tell Stewards to do this and if it happens, it is Stewards doing it off there own back lol.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Ah cheers.

Considering they employee these people seems like a pretty pathetic attempt of an apology

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:59 pm

thats bollocks as the same happened to me with my "ridsdale out" banner weeks ago at one point I was told to hand over my season ticket and the club would write me a letter

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Well done Carl I was subject to a stop when I tried taking a small placard in saying say 'wheres the money gone' the club are acting very heavy handed.