Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

People paid to get on Ridsdale's back?

Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Heard a muttering last night that some people might have been given an incentive to start throwing mud at Ridsdale, in order to deflect attention from Paul Guy (and maybe Mike Hall). Just wondering if anyone here had heard anything similar?

Re: People paid to get on Ridsdale's back?

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Feck me, if it's a paid job can I apply, everyone I know has been more than happy to do it for free, paid as well, where's the queue end for applications, John O'Groats?

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:41 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Feck me, if it's a paid job can I apply, everyone I know has been more than happy to do it for free, paid as well, where's the queue end for applications, John O'Groats?

been to anglesey and back today gwyn and passed the end of the queue at stafford services

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:43 pm

SteW wrote:Heard a muttering last night that some people might have been given an incentive to start throwing mud at Ridsdale, in order to deflect attention from Paul Guy (and maybe Mike Hall). Just wondering if anyone here had heard anything similar?

:lol:

You dont need to pay people to do that job, he does most of it himself every time he opens his mouth :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:48 pm

SteW wrote:Heard a muttering last night that some people might have been given an incentive to start throwing mud at Ridsdale, in order to deflect attention from Paul Guy (and maybe Mike Hall). Just wondering if anyone here had heard anything similar?

Thats the kind of rumour Riddler himself would be likely to start :?

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:53 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Thats the kind of rumour Riddler himself would be likely to start :?

Just what I thought.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Wonder who you heard that muttering off.

No, Ridsdale is a saint, honestly. Wherever he's been, people have been given incentives to throw mud at him. Honest.