Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should I Vote

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm

I am 35 now and have never voted in an election due to me not trusting any of them, should i vote and if so why.

Re: Should I Vote

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Your choice, but they're still an untrustworthy lot

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 pm

yh. if u dont vote then u shouldnt slag off parties because you have not done anything about it.

if u vote then u can have a go at different parties :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:18 pm

don't bother Nobby waste of time whatever party gets in.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:22 pm

chippy909 wrote:yh. if u dont vote then u shouldnt slag off parties because you have not done anything about it.

if u vote then u can have a go at different parties :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats the reason I vote!!

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:26 pm

claire wrote:
chippy909 wrote:yh. if u dont vote then u shouldnt slag off parties because you have not done anything about it.

great minds think alike ;)

:lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:28 pm

chippy909 wrote:
claire wrote:

great minds think alike ;)

:lol:

:D

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:29 pm

They are all bent!

money scamming

lying bastads what ever they say they represent - so long as they line their pocket s they dont give a shit about this country!

ANYONE that stood for stopping the immigrants invasion and giving thme every thing for free - looking after the elderly who fought for this country - look after the soldiers out there fighting now - stopping child abuse and pheaod's getting away with so much and basic look after your own before every other f@@ker in the world I would vote - thats IMO!

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Jez wrote:They are all bent!

money scamming

lying bastads what ever they say they represent - so long as they line their pocket s they dont give a shit about this country!

ANYONE that stood for stopping the immigrants invasion and giving thme every thing for free - looking after the elderly who fought for this country - look after the soldiers out there fighting now - stopping child abuse and pheaod's getting away with so much and basic look after your own before every other f@@ker in the world I would vote - thats IMO!

:lol: :lol: shout it loud IMO

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:31 pm

of course

if someone is pissed off about something and a party says they will do something about it ..for example leaving europe ( which is not something I agree with mind ) then vote for a party that says it will leave europe ..UKIP

if you dont vote for them and they dont get any votes then you cant moan

I wouldnt vote for UKIP in a million years mind but hope it explains my point

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:33 pm

The Rhooster wrote:don't bother Nobby waste of time whatever party gets in.

Thats what i have always thought, they are all bullshitters, corrupt and robbing bastards, perhaps Ridsdale should think of becoming an MP.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:36 pm

nobby wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:don't bother Nobby waste of time whatever party gets in.

Thats what i have always thought, they are all bullshitters, corrupt and robbing bastards, perhaps Ridsdale should think of becoming an MP.

:lol: it may be the only career choice he'll have left.