Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gf who is a jack

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:57 pm

My misses who supports the scum bags dwn the road, has just come home from work with 2 tickets for the swansea end when we play them, even tho she nos i have got a season ticket in cardiff end, reason she did this is cus she doesnt want to go on her own, what shall i do rip it up in her face, or shall i go with her

Re: Gf who is a jack

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:01 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:My misses who supports the scum bags dwn the road, has just come home from work with 2 tickets for the swansea end when we play them, even tho she nos i have got a season ticket in cardiff end, reason she did this is cus she doesnt want to go on her own, what shall i do rip it up in her face, or shall i go with her

rip it up and get a divorce mate :lol: :ayatollah:

i had an ex who was a jack, and i used to sing cardiff songs at the top of my voice in the shower at hers, so next door could here as they have jacks banner in the window,
my mrs couldnt understand all the hatred, so i told her to come to the shop with me in my cardiff shirt. she soon understood!!

looking back it was stupid as f**k, but i was a 17yr old who thought i could fight the world :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:07 pm

haha i told her i would rip it up if she doesnt get it sold by next tuesday, i also said to sell it for cash not pegs or a free caravan holiday either. i really cant believe she wasted money on gettin the b*stard ticket lol. shes was the same she didnt no what all the fuss was either, so i took her dwn to the game earlier in season against them in our end she fully understood then lmao. i dont think we wil be talkin for weeks now espically when we win next week

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:19 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:My misses who supports the scum bags dwn the road, has just come home from work with 2 tickets for the swansea end when we play them, even tho she nos i have got a season ticket in cardiff end, reason she did this is cus she doesnt want to go on her own, what shall i do rip it up in her face, or shall i go with her

Get rid mate :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHY, WHY, WHY :?: :?: :?:

Why you with a jack follower :lol:

Why did she think YOU would even consider going in with the jacks lot at out home game :o

Why not dump her :lol:

Nah serious note mate - HOW could you even consider the option!!! Let her get the bus with her friends or tell her to take someone in her family and enjoy watching Cardiff hammer them - cos thats what we will do :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Out of the women I have had 'relations' with... the ones from swansea were actually better looking than the cardiff and valley ones, though the valley ones were filthier, though thats a given!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:42 pm

stick the head on her, rip the ticket up

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:51 pm

ask her to exchange it for a pikey pony down Rover Way !!! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:54 pm

blueboys wrote:ask her to exchange it for a pikey pony down Rover Way !!! :ayatollah:

having had a jack mrs myself, i find a pikey pony and a much fulfilling ride :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:17 pm

i had a mrs once whose dad was a jack n coz he split us up and said im not aloud to see her anymore i sent him a picture of here in a seductive manner wearing only my city top lets just say if he wanted us split up before that when he got the pic he went mad hahaha

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:24 pm

roberts1927 wrote:i had a mrs once whose dad was a jack n coz he split us up and said im not aloud to see her anymore i sent him a picture of here in a seductive manner wearing only my city top lets just say if he wanted us split up before that when he got the pic he went mad hahaha

:lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:06 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:haha i told her i would rip it up if she doesnt get it sold by next tuesday,

I think thats the best option! Cant go sitting in their end when its our home game lol! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:08 pm

and its a bubble, you would have to go there to come back :o :D

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:24 pm

stick em up her arse and set fire to them :D

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:and its a bubble, you would have to go there to come back :o :D

AND go there to come back again after :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Go with her, then half way through the 1st half, Scream CARDIFF and do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:24 pm

when we won 6-0 at bristol my ms bro lives in bristol and tey let him walk to the stadium but then and agen its the jacks :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:35 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Go with her, then half way through the 1st half, Scream CARDIFF and do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This is he best suggestion yet!

Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:49 am

Blue Army wrote:
CCFC_Forever wrote:haha i told her i would rip it up if she doesnt get it sold by next tuesday,

I think thats the best option! Cant go sitting in their end when its our home game lol! :ayatollah:

Eat the tickets next Friday night.

2 less of the bastards here then.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:44 am

rip up the tickets and tell her to get her caravan off you're garden