Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:52 am

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/76 ... sions.html

:o

Re: Calzaghe drugs shame

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:57 am

its totally out of control in south wales :evil:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:02 am

Doesn't surprise me. Class fighter, arrogant wanker of a bloke.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:03 am

I heard he was flat out, a while back, he was in the Brunswick once, I found him very big headed and diddnt really have much time for people.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:04 am

Ive just had a week away in Ibiza and altho the resort was dead and not much open the local Brits who live / work there all seem to do the odd white line or 3 when they r out drinkin , they dont even make it discreet when they go to the toilets for their fun !

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:19 am

I've met him a few times, always up his own arse. His ex wife was a lovely, lovely woman but he was a cock.

I reckon I'd give him a smashing between the ropes too!! :boxing:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:23 am

pcs1963 wrote:http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/765953/Joe-Calzaghe-cocaine-shame-Boxing-Strictly-star-admits-secret-drug-sessions.html

I am stunned by him, thought he was a great role model.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:
pcs1963 wrote:http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/765953/Joe-Calzaghe-cocaine-shame-Boxing-Strictly-star-admits-secret-drug-sessions.html

I am stunned by him, thought he was a great role model.

Annis you are gonna have to get him off your website

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:07 am

hmmmm, how many of you have never really tried a line of columbian's finest marching powder?

He is retired now, so is out of the "spotlight" if THAT STUFF is what he wants to do, then we shouldn't judge him.

I have been out in Cardiff and seen residue in the toilets.

We know its an epidemic, but realistically, cocaine is much less of a killer than cigarettes or alcohol.

I think its time to open up the "LEGALISE DRUGS" discussion once and for all (well all except Heroin which is obviously a killer)

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:10 am

nigelmac wrote:hmmmm, how many of you have never really tried a line of columbian's finest marching powder?

He is retired now, so is out of the "spotlight" if THAT STUFF is what he wants to do, then we shouldn't judge him.

We know its an epidemic, but realistically, cocaine is much less of a killer than cigarettes or alcohol.

I think its time to open up the "LEGALISE DRUGS" discussion once and for all (well all except Heroin which is obviously a killer)

NEVER, I CAN ASSURE YOU OFF THAT, I might of liked a fight when I was younger, but I CAN ASSURE YOU HAVE NEVER TOUCHED A DRUG IN MY LIFE OUT OF RESPECT TO MY PARENTS. those who know me will tell you I hate Drugs.
See everyone has a skeleton in their closet.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:
nigelmac wrote:hmmmm, how many of you have never really tried a line of columbian's finest marching powder?

NEVER I CAN ASSURE YOU OFF THAT, I might of liked a fight when I was younger, but I CAN ASSURE YOU HAVE NEVER TOUCHED A DRUG IN MY LIFE OUT OF RESPECT TO MY PARENTS.

lol, annis your drug of choice was a bit of a scrap - we know that. Its in your books :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:14 am

I'm shocked, on the Calzaghe Clan programme he seemed genuine

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:15 am

nigelmac wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

NEVER I CAN ASSURE YOU OFF THAT, I might of liked a fight when I was younger, but I CAN ASSURE YOU HAVE NEVER TOUCHED A DRUG IN MY LIFE OUT OF RESPECT TO MY PARENTS.

lol, annis your drug of choice was a bit of a scrap - we know that. Its in your books :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:41 am

Shocking :shock: , bet his old man aint happy.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Dont surprise me,he,s a right arrogant tw*t,met him once down cardiff,once is enough,i can honestly say iv never taken drugs,i take enough medication for my sodding health.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:44 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Ive just had a week away in Ibiza and altho the resort was dead and not much open the local Brits who live / work there all seem to do the odd white line or 3 when they r out drinkin , they dont even make it discreet when they go to the toilets for their fun !

wouldn't bother with charlie in ibiza, its dire

Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:53 pm

BlueCheg wrote:I heard he was flat out, a while back, he was in the Brunswick once, I found him very big headed and diddnt really have much time for people.

My mother's friend used to clean for him. She said he was an arrogant c*nt and up his own arse.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Its funny old world, A Football fan has a fight at a football match and is deemed and sentenced like a Paedo, yet Stars like Joe and Ross drugs/drink driving and they get a slap on the wrist.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Its funny old world, A Football fan has a fight at a football match and is deemed and sentenced like a Paedo, yet Stars like Joe and Ross drugs/drink driving and they get a slap on the wrist.

I agree mate. Money talks as they say......

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:43 pm

I thought Joe was one of the good guys

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:20 pm

So he likes a toot on the bugle every now and then. A big deal? Not really. You can always rely on the NOTW to run non-stories or try to set people up to sell extra papers. Hell would freeze over before I bought one of Murdoch's rags

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:02 pm

surprised none of you noticed to be honest

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:03 pm

blackswan wrote:surprised none of you noticed to be honest

:lol: :lol: Brilliant!!

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:40 pm

hahahahahaaha. that is f*cking brilliant

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Eddie May wrote:

Great picture :ayatollah:

Great lines....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:55 pm

I burst out laughing at that pic. I was looking at his eyes first before glancing down. f*cking brilliant mate!!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:08 am

quality :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:34 am

Fair play Blackswan, for a Jack b*stard you're not a bad laugh. :D