Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OT New TV

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:46 am

Hey guys im looking at buying a Digital TV (with HD if possibe not HD Ready) in a day or two (yes I left it late!). Can anybody suggest a good TV around 22 inch with freeview ,Freeview recorder and DVD built in? Looking at spending around £200.

Any help is very greatfull!

Re: OT New TV

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:48 am

Can't go wrong with a sony, but at £200 you could be looking at a Bush (no smut intended :lol: :lol: ).

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:54 am

Bought my mum a Technika? 24" from Tesco.
Does the lot,about £230

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:24 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Can't go wrong with a sony, but at £200 you could be looking at a Bush (no smut intended :lol: :lol: ).

Hehehe, I couldn't help but laugh at that. I reckon you f**k the 22 inches mate and go 30 odd inches if you don't mind spending a hundred quid or so more. Would be well worth it, especially with HD involved!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:37 am

Zabier wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Can't go wrong with a sony, but at £200 you could be looking at a Bush (no smut intended :lol: :lol: ).

Hehehe, I couldn't help but laugh at that. I reckon you f**k the 22 inches mate and go 30 odd inches if you don't mind spending a hundred quid or so more. Would be well worth it, especially with HD involved!

Are you still talking about the Bush, Zabier? :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:38 am

I really don't know any more! :D

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:43 am

Go on the net and look up Richer sounds

They have branch in Canton, I have found them cheaper than Argos, Tesco, and currys

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:45 am

ridofrid wrote:Go on the net and look up Richer sounds

They have branch in Canton, I have found them cheaper than Argos, Tesco, and currys

Do Cardiff season ticket holders still get discounts? Or is that too old skool?